Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 60. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
The current crypto market shape is a bit confusing in terms of investment so panicking is one of the main factors that should be avoided in order to make the investment a potential one. Bitcoin prices are expected to go up in the coming times and this makes me to hold onto my current BTC and if you do not hold any, it should be the right time to get some when profit in the long run is thought.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
My investment strategy is keep holding until get profit, panic selling is the big mistake you will do just relax and wait to pump your assets, but first should check if your coins are have potential of growth cause time is important and we don't want our time will be wasted in some shitcoins we hodl.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:24:21 AM
My investment strategy is that, I buy more and more coins/tokens when market plummmets and I hold my tokens for the long term as am not bothered by what the market is doing and I invested what I can afford to lose in this market. This is just my simple strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 02:23:34 AM
My strategy for the current market situation, if you have enough money to do research on the coins have a pretty good rating and buy it, but keep in mind we must have patience because no one knows for sure when the market will rise again, we have to believe because every decrease there will be an increase.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
My investment strategy is do more research about the market before investing your money. It's worth waiting for good chance to buy and sell bitcoin

Yeah, its better to search first the coins if it has a good future, if it it has wait for the perfect moment to invest, when it falls down grab the chance to invest and hodl it, keep hodling until it rise, and when it rise sell it to earn profit.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 01:39:30 AM
The current market situation is down and prices of all the coins/tokens are all down. I bought bitcoin at 18k and I have been buying lower since then to average my price. I use cost averaging as well to minimimize my losses and to take a better position in the market. This is basically how I do it.

I also bought some tokens from the market at this current dip at a great discount and am holding it for the long term. This is my strategy 
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 01:17:10 AM
In my opinion, long-term investment is a strategy that we must do today. but buying bitcoin and altcoin is also your choice when the bearish market.

then, finally you have to be patient and think positive, do not think negative about crypto. because it will make you doubt and even affect other members.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
July 23, 2018, 01:10:15 AM
I am just following these simple rules:

Rule 1 : Don't invest all of your money only 1-2 coins

Rule 2 : Buy at deep, Sell at top with order book

Rule 3 : Do Not Panic Sells/Buys

Rule 4 : Do Not Be Greedy

Rule 5 : Buy At Rumors,Sell at News
Activity: 96
July 23, 2018, 12:45:31 AM
On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.

In terms of investing you need to know the benifits and its consequence, you need to have guts, you need also to take the risk. You need to conduct a analysis and also you need to research about the market. By these it will help you to become successful in terms of investment.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 12:39:48 AM
I just follow the golden rules of investing like do not put all of your eggs in one basket except if that single basket is Bitcoin currency and the other rule is just invest of what you can afford to lose in which in this way you will not regret it and will not easy to quit any investments if ever you lose on a certain investment.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 12:32:05 AM
actually, I already thought something like this would always happen in the crypto world. prices fall and prices go up. and I am preparing for investments such as gold and land, even I am already preparing bitcoin to buy some altcoin which I think is good for the future.
Activity: 86
July 23, 2018, 12:31:01 AM
My investment strategy is do more research about the market before investing your money. It's worth waiting for good chance to buy and sell bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
July 23, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
There is no strategy whatsoever that I apply when doing activity in crypto market. I just need to be patient to be able to get some profit from the crypto market with an active fluctuation of various crypto. However, for people who are impatient, it may be difficult and frustrating that what I do will be unsuitable to apply.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
My technique is hold up the value cost down. That time I will purchase and hold the long time and take after the value each day. It whenever hit the cost. So I will sit tight at the cost increment that time I will offer it. Be that as it may, before purchase and offer I will check the value each day. advertise data supportive for time to acct and time to finish the procedure. It great future in vestment. I will pick the best coin and contribute. Before contribute check the market cost.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 22, 2018, 11:56:14 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

This is the best way to gain in daytrading so i dont see any problem with strategies,look at what the market is moving now pumping and dumping that means if you buy on dump you will earn in pump isn't it a simple logic?i dont know why you guys are exaggerating this market,noobs please stop spamming every section with your nonsense topic
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
July 22, 2018, 11:06:34 PM
I buy altcoins with good potential and hold onto them for year or two.

I put few hundred bucks in these alts, if I lose it won't matter much but if these alts become huge then returns would be great. There is little risk but high reward.
Activity: 5
July 22, 2018, 10:40:30 PM
buy when the bitcoin price is cheap and sell when the bitcoin price is expensive. that's one way of investing my strategy
Activity: 3
July 22, 2018, 10:36:44 PM
Talking about investing, I just want to say that if you buy tokens and then you sell it, it is risk. If you are a newbie, you should get free tokens first and then invest in your interest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
My investment strategy when trading in the trading market by buying a coin whose price is cheap and then sold with coin prices that rose high, the way I invest will profit a lot, usually I invest BTC coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
July 22, 2018, 10:07:06 PM
I believe the best investment strategy is the simplest: buy and hold. The market will move up and down, often violently, but bitcoin's growth has been exponential over the long run. With blockchain in its infancy, I believe there is more room to grow. Of course one must always do their own due diligence.
Pages:
Jump to: