Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 64. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 10:29:29 AM
for me it's so to keep in a long time and read the news of companies whose tokens are holding, many are standing still and are just killing their coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
Every Bitcoin investor is waiting on the good news of ETF approval.
As the date of the announcement is not clear some says 10th other 16th of next month but let's keep in mind that the announcement date could be extended by SEC at any time. I believe that SEC's decision will have a major effect on Bitcoin's price maybe a few times fold the effect of Bitcoin Futures approved last year.
Activity: 3
July 22, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
If you don't want to keep rubbish by your side, you should only get tokens free. If you try hard, you can get many tokens instead of buy it. So try your best and don't give up.
Activity: 70
July 22, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
The current market sentiment is favoring side ways action at the moment. Every Bitcoin investor is waiting on the good news of ETF approval.
As the date of the announcement is not clear some says 10th other 16th of next month but let's keep in mind that the announcement date could be extended by SEC at any time. I believe that SEC's decision will have a major effect on Bitcoin's price maybe a few times fold the effect of Bitcoin Futures approved last year.

My strategy is to follow the market and the news very closely and try to use Delta hedging technique and increase the short/long positions according the market sentiment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

In my mind just want to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and sell bitcoin at the best price. All that we can do depends on how we read the opportunities that come like a pump and dump moments. To know all that we must be smart and learn to read the situation of the current conditions. Ask your friends how bitcoin prospects are for the short and long term. I admit I will not always get a fortune in investing in bitcoin, but with all that I say we can minimize the chance for us to lose
Activity: 56
July 22, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
My strategy in mostly bearish markets:
Mostly looking for low caps (sub sat coins) that have potentional and watch their progress.
Also have a small portion of funds and put them on more risky low caps and set a high sell target and look only once a week.

When the market is green again then I'll move 60% to a big exchange and try to trade a bit
Activity: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
you are right, the current situation is indeed in the price down and some do not allow to sell the asset if it has not gained profit, it can reduce the assets.

As for a strategy that can be executed is hodl patiently, trying to find opportunities in blockchain although very small nominal and start activities as usual.
Activity: 169
Merit: 18
July 22, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Pages:
Jump to: