Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops? - page 10. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 12:25:08 AM
why worrying? i think given your token to community will make your community more strong. as they have the tokens, they must work together in order to increase its price to markets.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:23:47 AM
Token's airdrops and bounties are about to spread their Token on social media, but there are many cheaters so i think airdrops are not good. Bounties are better because they require more information than airdrops. 

Do you think airdrops are better than ICOs? ICOs have become synonymous with scams and airdrops can be seen from more reputable projects such as ontology and omisego. If i am not mistaken, they raised their funds through private investors only.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
I think it's good, but with a note to be spread evenly to his community. This reminds me of XLM stellar lumens, they are one of the very successful projects of airdrop, formerly its stellar STR, we just make wallet and connect facebook account to get the coin. Now stellar has become one of the great alt and continues to be in top 10 alt in cmc.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
Token's airdrops and bounties are about to spread their Token on social media, but there are many cheaters so i think airdrops are not good. Bounties are better because they require more information than airdrops. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
Hello, I thik that most of the toke n airdrops are just to get some attetion o the project. There are really few projects with really good airdrops - ad most of them was with KYC
April 23, 2018, 12:15:27 AM
How about a token airdrop that has a cap to a certain amount of members? That way each member can get more tokens and would most likely be based on a first come, first served.

Also, i actually has another question....should the KYC be just as strict as a normal ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
ICO's, airdrops, signature campaigns, and other distribution methods are just tools... what matters are the motives behind the team.  If an airdrop is simply to scatter coins across as many addresses as possible to spam then no, I'm not a fan of them.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 12:09:12 AM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

Please tell me why it would not be good.. Airdrops are good enough, only that they are not paying a good amount of money at this moment, most of them are paying less than a few bucks, and that is not good because you need to meet a lot of requeriments for it.

April 23, 2018, 12:04:38 AM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.
Pages:
Jump to: