Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops? - page 6. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
The Airdrop was release as a way to promote their projects to investors through bounty hunters. Hunters participating in Airdrop will share their plan, and these hearings will help ICOS projects attract investors interested in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

Please tell me why it would not be good.. Airdrops are good enough, only that they are not paying a good amount of money at this moment, most of them are paying less than a few bucks, and that is not good because you need to meet a lot of requeriments for it.

Yes i agree on your opinion they should give more rewards because tokens their given has less value  and some airdops needs more effort by refering people. You need to invite a lot to gain more tokens then sometimes your participation on airdrops goes nothing because many airdrops are scams  and then you realized that your waste your time and efforts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:15:28 AM
Some of the airdrops are good and some are not really that good. Before one can make a worthy bucks from airdrops, one have to refer a lot of people which may not be at all easy. And sometimes, it takes a whole lots of time before rewards are disbursed.
Although some pay well but they are not that much.
Activity: 193
April 26, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
Airdrops is a way to invite and possibly attract some investors for they are the number one needed to survive the project in crypto. Somehow the success of the projects depends on the success and how good the way of dev management. If the dev is so active to response on whatsoever the matters then they get some trust of the supporters and that will be the time to support the project first in airdrops.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 26, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

If it would have been a year earlier, Im sure it would have been good, but not today. Since there are so many airdrops at the moment which are just shitcoin, which the developers just distribute and then leave. Or if the coin/token is valuable, the amount is so small not even worth the transaction fee.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
To be honest I've been lazy with the aerial airdrop, nowadays airdrop lot is more deceptive, unlike last year's more promising airdrop. Right now I prefer to join in the bounty rather than with the airdrop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
A good way for developers to introduce and deliver tokens to investors! A good way to grow members!
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
April 26, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
in my opinion about token airdrop is its a good project for an ICO to promote their project by giving away a free token to the community to get lots of investors about their project and to be publicly promoting by other people by joining to their airdrop. Airdrop is one of the source to get money in crypto just make sure that the airdrop you will going to participate have a good future and have a high valued token when the ICO is already end and its ready to be trade in the exchanger.

Yes, promotion is valid only if the team wants to create liquidity and volume once token is listed on a small exchange. Indeed, volume is an important factor to justify application on bigger exchanges.
In past airdrops were useful to attract capitals, but it seems the mechanism broke.
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
in my opinion about token airdrop is its a good project for an ICO to promote their project by giving away a free token to the community to get lots of investors about their project and to be publicly promoting by other people by joining to their airdrop. Airdrop is one of the source to get money in crypto just make sure that the airdrop you will going to participate have a good future and have a high valued token when the ICO is already end and its ready to be trade in the exchanger.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
They are a fast and compact way to make money. But the amount of tokens you earn is too small. They are not enough to spend in life. But in my opinion you should be involved in potential projects. Because airdrop is now scam, so do not overdo it.
Activity: 504
April 26, 2018, 09:48:05 AM
Personally, I participate in Airdrops because this is really a good opportunity to earn, I sometimes get awesome tokens..
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 26, 2018, 09:36:32 AM
I try to be very careful with participation in Airdrops, especially in those where the personal data is requested.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
first of all bro i like airdrops because it's fast and easy to fill up the form i receive my token and all the coins that i hold now came from airdrops but the sad part is that most of my token that came from airdrops has no value until now. i hold this for almost 7 months now.  Sad
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
Airdrops are still a possibility to catch it because there are still projects that drop tokens that grow in price, but there are drops for which you do not get anything.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 25, 2018, 08:28:19 AM
I participate in airdrops and ICO projects with a reliable reputation, although sometimes some eventually turn out to be a scam. Therefore, it's hard to choose something worthwhile.
I think the token of airdrop is not always good,
because they give away for free without you work, this is difference with bounty.

What's not good with that? You don't lose anything with airdrops dude. Compared to bounties, if the token ends up as a bogus token, you didn't put in time and effort to it so feel regretful about the wasted time. It's simply free money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

I think the airdrop token will make the token price crumble because there are so many who sell the coin that he produces from airdrop, not only that the participants are very much with very little allocation so as to make the coin from airdrop is not worth it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
April 25, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Out of 20 coins I've participated in, only two coins are worth my time to support some of the airdrops I've participated in only worth pennies I stopped doing that because its also time consuming they ask you to retweet or follow them and like their post.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
I participate in airdrops and ICO projects with a reliable reputation, although sometimes some eventually turn out to be a scam. Therefore, it's hard to choose something worthwhile.
I think the token of airdrop is not always good,
because they give away for free without you work, this is difference with bounty.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 25, 2018, 07:48:05 AM
why with airdrop? that's good in my opinion, because it's a way of marketing to help introduce the token to the world. but also marketing can introduce token through twitter, facebook and others
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: