Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops? - page 2. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 10:23:30 PM
Airdrops is a way of promoting and advertising the ico and I see nothing wrong with that. It is one of the best method of advertising and a lot of people participates, I mean who doesn't like free stuffs right. With airdrops a lot of people who participated will see and get to know the ico well which will get the attention of future investors.
Airdrops are good when it is develop well and give their participants the assurance that they could earn on it. Some airdrops give trash coins which you cannot depend on and do not know if the price will change on the good one. Airdrop nowadays is not good as before where it is worth the advertise it everywhere because you can get income, now you are not sure on it and sometimes become a way to scam your account.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:11:08 PM
my opinion about those airdrops around is kinda make the ICOs seems unworthy if they rushing to do some airdrops and not attaching some good explanations of it. well, that's some bad example, but for the good project that have some explanation why they are doing that airdrop, they know what they're doing. overall, in my opinion that airdrops is not that worthy.
Activity: 67
April 26, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.
hi, good day.. airdrop is good for me,tho' it takes along time to have its value, sometimes it's worth waiting for.. others just a scam but others are not
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 09:57:34 PM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.
Projects are conducting airdrops to make their coins and projects idea spread out. I think it is one of the teams strategy to reach their goal. We can't exactly tell if the project that has airdrops are scam because every ICO project do it depending on the teams desire and plans. I am actually one of those who are hunting for bounties and airdrops and based on my observation airdrops helps the project be known to some was not aware of it. If it is not a scam it can be profitable to both hunters and the team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
April 26, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
Airdrop is good when the project not scam. I see a lot of good projects launch airdrop. To be honest I don't like join airdrop before due many scam airdrop that just collect our data. but now I joined some good airdrop.

Yes, most airdrops only use user data participating in it, this is meant to lure investor interest to get involved to be able to invest in it. but most air drops do not reciprocate to those who participate in the project, they only use user data and end up scam, although some airdrop can reward but only a few dollars are acceptable for the airdrop participation.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Most of them are just for the attention of the project, which makes people more interested in joining their community. Airdrop is a very good reward.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 09:44:02 PM
Airdrop is good when the project not scam. I see a lot of good projects launch airdrop. To be honest I don't like join airdrop before due many scam airdrop that just collect our data. but now I joined some good airdrop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
Airdrops is a way of promoting and advertising the ico and I see nothing wrong with that. It is one of the best method of advertising and a lot of people participates, I mean who doesn't like free stuffs right. With airdrops a lot of people who participated will see and get to know the ico well which will get the attention of future investors.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 08:46:14 PM
I think airdrop would be the best way to spread word about the ICO. It makes the people more interested in it, the larger the airdrop token given, the better the reputation the ICOs get.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 08:16:03 PM
Airdrop is a good thing and it is also a good marketing tactic for a company which is new and wanting to make their ICO successful so they make their Airdrops and many people join their Airdrop so more eyes see their project and they gets more promotion with that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 26, 2018, 08:10:39 PM
I think that airdrops are good tools for beginners : when you are looking for airdrops, you check many pages and read lots of infos about cryptos. That way you start learning about crypto world.
For many experienced people, airdrops are waste of time, because you have to fill big amount of forms before to get one valuable coin.

Here are my stats for 4 month : more than 600 airdrops => 80 tokens received =>10 tokens in exchange => total value $240
It makes $0,4 per airdrop only...

I've heard that "in the past" (until last year), there were many more interesting airdrops  Sad
My interest for cryptos arrived too late  Smiley
Activity: 229
April 26, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
I think airdrop is a coin introduction made by ICO owners to the public that aims to attract and appeal to the person interested to invest in the ICO. It is a step and a strategy to succeed their project.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
It is a good way also to quickly spread their project in the community and it help to be known by investors. Definitely, it is good to participate in this kind of airdrop cause we already knew that it won't scam us and their is assurance of receiving their token even in small amount.
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
April 26, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Airdrop is only valid when it is a project you are taking a bounty. Because in my opinion, the Airdrop campaigns are almost no token because everyone can participate, so your profits will not be much. But with the ICO's airdrop campaigns only for bounty participants, it's very potential, you can earn big money out of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
I think it is great to give back to the community that supports your cause. Whether this is wise, that I do not know, time will show for each project. But the amount of airdropped tokens is usually relatively low compared to the total supply. But I don't like the many tasks you have to do nowadays and also airdrops requiring KYC.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 26, 2018, 06:18:00 PM
Not a good thing to participate in,as it is going to waste your time and effort so you shouldnt be joining any of these airdrops because these drops arent going to give you good profits unlike to bounty campaigns which might give you good amount of rewards,i recently haad $1k worth of tokens from 1.5months of posting.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 06:01:22 PM
I used to join a lot of airdrops, but then i realized that most of them are meaningless in very small amounts (1-3$). The project owners make airdrops to attract community and i dont think they are gonna use it for bad purposes. Though i never do kyc for airdrops
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
April 26, 2018, 05:51:50 PM
Well, I do not like token airdrops because there are many scam ones and a widespread of cheaters on the whole internet and their only goal is always deceiving the users of crypto, and unfortunately many are easily fooled. Furthermore, the ICO's always spread a huge proportion of airdrops in order to make their projects popular and this may be the best solution to that. Plus, the one reason that all people are searching for Airdrops is the greed and  the issue that everyone wants an easy money, despite that they will wait a long term of time, In order for their money to be transferred ( exchange ). Seriously , I am not one of those category of people, and I want to get money with my own effort ( Job ) .
Activity: 392
April 26, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
I have different thoughts about tokens, but in general I think that you should not waste your time and resources on them, because most of them are not worth it.
April 26, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
I dont believe to these airdrops,because i have been there for a long period of time  and im sure you are too.Tokens from airdrops arent going to be profitable when most of the people got their tokens,but be careful as most of the shit people and tired,because most of these tokens wont have any value that is why you shouldnt expecting too much with this campaigns..
Pages:
Jump to: