Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops? - page 3. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
Greetings, I will gladly answer your question, see the free distribution are a way to assign new users to the project whether it's a small project or a big one, we can say that this is a good marketing move
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
April 26, 2018, 04:27:42 PM
Token airdrops is one of a marketing strategy to promote a project and to get a large number of supporters. It is a good possibility to spread the news about the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
I really like coins, which are obtained as a result of participation in the airdrop. There is one condition if these coins are given to investors who could not take part in the sale of coins, but wanted to accept. And registered in the whitelists for participation, then such crypto coins are very good and have value, the rest of the airdrops are garbage.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 04:26:29 PM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

Please tell me why it would not be good.. Airdrops are good enough, only that they are not paying a good amount of money at this moment, most of them are paying less than a few bucks, and that is not good because you need to meet a lot of requeriments for it.

Airdrops are not the worst, but for now rewards from this are very low and unprofitable. You working very hard and getting very low reward, better option is choose bounty campaigns
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

I feel comfortable with the project who issuing airdrop, Because they want their token will be spread out. Airdrop is the one that can spread out their token in anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 26, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

My opinion  is very simple. Nowadays airdrops are useless, only for collecting private information.. but this is only my opinion, nothing more
maybe it is one of the bad sides of some bad airdrop. actually airdrop was done to accelerate the dissemination and distribution of a coin.
but now most of the aidrop is just rubbish
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Absolutely positive. It's a must for some crypto projects because number of users and holders of the coin decides it's livability.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 26, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
I am bad about the projects that make the Airdrop! There, people do not make large amounts of money. But the Airdrop is very good for the company itself, because it is a very powerful means of advertising.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
Airdrops, done for more than a marketing ploy for a future ICO or token sale, are freaking awesome. Unlimited upside potential with no outside investor risk is a rare and wonderful thing.
Activity: 75
April 26, 2018, 04:13:03 PM
in my opinion token airdrops is meaning to earn easy money. You make money without doing anything. it is awesome.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

My opinion  is very simple. Nowadays airdrops are useless, only for collecting private information.. but this is only my opinion, nothing more
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 04:08:57 PM
Tokens will remove the barrier between professional investors and token buyers, just as the Internet has lifted the barrier between professional journalists and bloggers Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
Well looking at the possibilities which are like 1 in 100, airdrops can really be a very good thing if the token eventually rises... But on the other hand it fills your wallet with many tokens and that is frustrating
but a lot of people are very negative speak about the air earnings. I think that because of the small number of income, this kind of activity not too popular.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 26, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
Well looking at the possibilities which are like 1 in 100, airdrops can really be a very good thing if the token eventually rises... But on the other hand it fills your wallet with many tokens and that is frustrating
Activity: 195
April 26, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
I think it is normal for projects to issue airdrop tokens. Airdrops are just another method of bringing people or introducing people to your project. It is not only bounty hunters that participate in airdrops, some investors also do, especially if the project is a good one.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
airdrops is good idea for bounty-hunters, but if big company want to hype, they is make bounty, and so much airdrop is scam
Activity: 351
April 26, 2018, 03:51:27 PM
Airdrops is a way to invite and possibly attract some investors for they к the number one needed to survive the project in crypto. Somehow the success of the projects depends on the success and how good the way of dev management. If the dev is so active to response on whatsoever the matters then they get some trust of the supporters and that will be the time to support the project first in airdrops.
Activity: 753
April 26, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
I am positive about new projects, because among them there are very useful and promising ones, but it is not easy to distinguish which of them can really achieve their goal and make it conceived a reality.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
April 26, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
I do airdrops, it's a free money, who doesn't want money? It is quite easy to join airdrops by doing simple tasks such as registering in their website and follow their social media sites mostly Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. You only have to spend a very short time to do these very easy and simple task to earn a reward. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
I dont waste my time in airdrops. They accept countless participants and the tokens you get will just be very small and sometimes they dont even have value. Sometimes also they just give false promises wherein in the end of their airdrops you get nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: