Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops? - page 7. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:28:02 AM
Every project needs popularity and you can do it with advertising. To get free tokens, developers are asked to register on the site, join the Telegram channel, make a repost in social networks. As for me it is very profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 10:58:01 PM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.
I'm pretty positive about tokens and the emergence of more and more new tokens, and generally to the activities of ICO programs for their release. Despite the fact that from one third to one half of ICO projects are considered fraudulent, and still not less than one-third are either poorly prepared or not promising, it is still very useful activity, since tokens play a very important role in various spheres of our life, making it more more comfortable and convenient. I believe that the future is for the altcoyins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
Airdrop was profit in 2017 I received around upto 1 ether from some airdrop . Now airdrop are no more profit even recent some airdrop not even giving the gas price. The reason for failing airdrops etherdelta scam now people are afraid about decentralised exchange etherdelta or even forkdelta. Idex having lots of limitation even it’s not listing airdrop  token. More over lots of airdrop becoming data collection method some are scamming using your data.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
April 23, 2018, 10:30:31 PM
I think project that do some airdrop because they wanna their technology are being use by mass adoptoin. they want to spread their coin or let say their product to use by some people that doesnt have or dont wanna loose their money to buy it, so they give some free giveaway. I think that is not bad things in cryptocurrency. although there is only small amount that you get from it, but since it is free to join so you have freedom to make a choice too.
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 09:53:23 PM
How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

For me it is just a waste of time in joining airdrop. Because for me in joining airdrop you will just earn small from it, do not expect too much in joining the airdrop because they will not give big reward in just joining in their airdrop. Most of the airdrops are acam and before they give you your airdrop coin you have to invite first before you get your airdrop if you do not have refer someone to join you will not get your airdrop coin.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
Positively, but personally, I'm not interested! those from the point of view of the financial plan, give a pittance, rarely when the airdrop gives a substantial amount, I consider the Polymath project an example of a successful airdrop, a quite good amount has come out and the project of a DeepOnion with their weekly airfield was also good)))
Activity: 289
April 23, 2018, 07:37:40 PM
Airdrop, I hardly ever touched them, there is not a single airdrop here that actually gives 5-10 USD, they only give 50 cents to 2 USD, I better follow bounty campaign,
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 23, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
I think token airdrops are just a few that give us a profit, because as long I follow the airdrop a lot of tokens from airdrop that I have no price.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
April 23, 2018, 07:26:57 PM
Airdrops is just another way to advertise their project and definitely tokens will be paid for all participants involve. And of course people will do that simple job just to earned especially if they know that it surely paying project. It also a big help for the succeed of a certain ICO cause it already recognized by the community and a quick spread of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 23, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
For airdrop projects, I do not have much faith because most airdrop Tokens are not worth much after the index or those Token will not be indexed on exchange floors Smiley). If the ICO is participating in airdrop bounty, I will consider joining. And you should also focus on entering the bounty instead of just joining the airdrop to earn free tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 23, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
Development team should be giving it away to people who actually gives real interest on the project. Airdrops are usually just given to the dumpers, and this really affects the price of the coins. I come across to a project which gives airdrops to really selected people who knew what tge project is all about, it was a good idea because it does not affect the project once introduced in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 23, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
Feel about airdrops? Isnt a new thing yet this had always been part of their marketing even reputable project do made such thing because they do need for extra exposure into their project but this is only on several cases on where I do see most airdrops are just trash and just end up on being a shitcoin since they don't even reach out exchangers as an airdrop hunter only choose those who do have realistic wp and roadmaps same goes for ico funding.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
Some guys did it really well. Opportunity is here, why not to try it.
Work and be paid for it, but chose wisely.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
I am well versed in the projects produced by airdrops and I believe that this is a good way to promote the project and that many new investors will learn about this project. Of course, I do not pay much for airdrop, but it is a very good advertisement!
Activity: 41
April 23, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
CryptoHit Token
NEXT GENERATION CRYPTO EXCHANGE

İt will be the best

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3342376
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3342829
Activity: 222
April 23, 2018, 05:08:59 PM
Very good way to spread awareness about your project. Algebraix did an airdrop of 15,000 tokens and they gained them some popularity. After signing up, I learned about the project and it's great
Activity: 630
April 23, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
I think that if you want to invest a bigger amount then you have to choose bitcoin. However bitcoin seems much more stable.
Activity: 630
April 23, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
of course they are good. Why not take them if they are for free and do not put in any effort? i got some airdrops but most of it is not listed on exchanges.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
in airdrops they will issue very less value of tokens to airdrop participants. Most of the time we can not get any value of tokens after participating also. Rarely we can get good amount in airdrops. for this just we provide little bit of information.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 23, 2018, 04:28:43 PM
Airdrops- free token

What seems to be your problem with the airdrops? Don't you like it even if its free? OMG! Who would resist free tokens anyway? NO ONE! Everyone likes airdrops that many keep on asking and joining. No other bad questions about it!
Pages:
Jump to: