Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 5. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
I'm not a Crypto and I'm also a crypto learner. Everyone needs to make a plan with crypto trade. I have some trading strategy. First of all i select some good coin and then analysis these coin properly. After buy a coin then wait earn good profit. if market goes down after my buy then i hold. I do not like panic sell and do not open a trade to be emotional.
Another important thing is that diversify, its important to diversify your investment. Never put your all money in one coin.

Strategy is planning for us before doing any trading so prepare it well to make our profit well too.
My strategy is buying the coin from the deep which already has long time consolidation in support line so i am sure it will grow even just few percent.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 30, 2018, 11:00:50 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
my strategy is very simple. ie by buying coins that have good development potential in the future. then I will hold it for a short time and sell it when the price starts to rise.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 10:15:22 PM
actually i never buy altcoin except it famous coin.
but i get it from bounty. and will trade it right? Grin
im just wait until the price is better. sometimes i keep it until the coin be ash when the price still low.
im use ethereum or bitcoin when i want to trade. because they all have good potential future, and i think no one will underestimate it
Activity: 238
March 30, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
if I buy altcoin then I will hold it until the coin price has a high price or at least have a higher price than when I bought the coin, if in some time the price has not gone up, then I will not sell it. If the price is in accordance with my wishes, then I will sell it 100%, and when the price goes back down, I will buy it back and do the same.

How if the price decrease very deep and your investment value decrease 80%, do you still holding it?
I am sure there are many people facing this problem where thier investment decrease so much value because of holding on this market crash.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 30, 2018, 09:52:08 PM
for my version strategy is to buy coins on a drastic decrease, holding it up to a very high coin price. and I will use the cash to buy coins on the decline.
Activity: 247
March 30, 2018, 09:36:04 PM
For me the best strategy in trading is maintain only short-term positions, staying in a trade for a maximum of a few months but often for no more than a few hours. The increased of risk and expense of leverage strategies designed to extract high profits from small moves.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:12:20 PM
I'm not a Crypto and I'm also a crypto learner. Everyone needs to make a plan with crypto trade. I have some trading strategy. First of all i select some good coin and then analysis these coin properly. After buy a coin then wait earn good profit. if market goes down after my buy then i hold. I do not like panic sell and do not open a trade to be emotional.
Another important thing is that diversify, its important to diversify your investment. Never put your all money in one coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 02:18:32 PM
usually I try to focus on 1-2 coins. I go to buy a cascade method. This helps to earn more, and in the case of a strong dump, you lose much less.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 30, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
I personally use an automated screener that screens all coins in the market. Then I manually study the ones that I determine as tradable/probable set-ups. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter whether it's Bitcoin, altcoins, or even forex and stocks. If they don't have a probable set-up, then don't trade.
I think that many traders today choose a lull, because they do not want to lose the remaining financial investments that have already been made. All the coins that I have in you are better preserved. Although on some coins you can earn on the difference in price.
Activity: 644
March 30, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
My strategy is simple buy low and sell high =). It's been a reliable strategy for me.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
In the past I tended to strictly respect the technique. Now I see that I have better results by combining analysis with intuition and common sense.
In the end, the market is too unpredictable to be mathematically modeled.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
I personally use an automated screener that screens all coins in the market. Then I manually study the ones that I determine as tradable/probable set-ups. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter whether it's Bitcoin, altcoins, or even forex and stocks. If they don't have a probable set-up, then don't trade.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
No trading just hodling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 30, 2018, 12:02:17 PM
I would not say that I have any one strategy. I try to keep abreast of all developments on the market in order to be able to make the right decision.
Activity: 42
March 30, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
my first rule is never sell in loss, even even if it took me a hundred years to wait, you know why ? because no one can see the future,  don't believe any prediction just organise you money management .
don't spend all off your capital in one deal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 30, 2018, 07:15:06 AM
The best strategy is to buy and hold. Any way If you want to be an active trader, to buy when the market is down, step by step (not large amounts) and sell when its green.

Now it's good to switch to bitcoin from alt, I think bitcoin domination will reach 50-55%
Activity: 120
March 30, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
I don't have fixed strategy and try to be as flexible as possible. I am more of a long-term investor. If I buy some coin with intention of short term holding and selling I would set up a level that I am going to sell it.
Activity: 188
March 30, 2018, 07:03:47 AM
have the target suppose we will sell altcoin at 10% if not until the target hold until the target is reached
no matter how long it is because it's my target
that's the strategy I'm doing
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
even if it takes a year to gain money in investing i will hold if i know that the project is legit and is ready to pump. i never sell when everybody else is afraid to lose money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
The best strategy is to buy and hold. Any way If you want to be an active trader, to buy when the market is down, step by step (not large amounts) and sell when its green.
Pages:
Jump to: