Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 7. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 30, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
For me the best technique should be holding your coins, as long as you hold until 2-5 years later, its definitely going to make you earn profit. But the downside is that the timetable is still too long and your money will stand by. If you really want to trade, try the spread method. Ive heard this is effective method in trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 02:18:21 AM
in trading of course we are looking for is a profit, so I buy bitcoin / altcoin at the time the price of coins is down or when the market is red and I sell back when the price of coins in the market rose or when the market is green there we have the advantage depending on the number or at least price increases
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 02:01:48 AM
I follow more for the news, as using technical analysis on altcoins is stupid.
And I buy when the market is in the flat and sell by parts when there is a strong growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 01:49:52 AM
It is very personal, i mean what is good for me, may be bad for my friend. But in general i wouldn’t recommend to risk with more than 20% of total amount.
Activity: 560
March 29, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
At this moment, I go out to fiat money for 70% of the deposit, 30% is dispatched by altcoin, I will buy out badly-dropped promising coins on drawdowns, I will buy bitcoin at 7000, 6500, 6000 if I go lower for 4000
Activity: 108
March 29, 2018, 01:19:44 PM
I am also doing trading but i buy good quality low priced stocks at dip and hold till the market start next up movement because after a sharp downfall a good upside always happen and that give me always good profit. Only long term holding in quality coins will give better returns rather then trading so i do both trading and holding.
Activity: 155
March 29, 2018, 01:13:06 PM
as investors to work with decision to request of returns with the expected value of price within the sequence of terms as the sphere of timelines with the market charts drawing of release,
investors might defines of distinct of range according of the marginal substitution of returns with the value as the index of qualification as displacing exchange with request as submitting option with the table of market.
Activity: 111
March 29, 2018, 01:07:47 PM
I open my position only if I know some really strong news, in other case I try to do it really carefully, check the news, volume, price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
I would recommend watching the coin for a certain period, and not immediately participate in the auction. According to the schedule, look at the approximate corridor of trades and capitalization.
Well, of course, learn about the coin and what it is.
Activity: 77
March 29, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
Sell The Losers, Retain the Winners
Stop Chasing Tips
Let go of Small Stuff
The P/E Ratio is not that Important
Resist the Temptation to Invest in Penny Stocks
Stick to Your Strategy
Future First
A Long-Term Perspective
Keep an Open Mind
Don’t Worry about Taxes
Hope this answer helps you!
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

these seats do not hold strategies in the crypto money market. The graphics are all bad. the stock market is continuously depreciating. Trading is very difficult now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
March 29, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
I tried to do day traiding but just lost my money. Not a lot, but lost something. Thats why my strategy is hold haha. Really, it gives me good profit, more than traiding
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
A single strategy is difficult to pick up. The main strategy of which I use, 60% I use to buy coins in longevity with a profit of 1000-5000% on average. I leave 20% for daily short-term trading, 10% leave in bitcoin in case I buy a new good coin, 10% invest in ICO. Each person has his own strategy that will work only for him.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 09:11:53 AM
my strategy would be to buy coin at a cheap price and be sold when the price is high. the profit I want is at least 30-50% percent of the purchase price. I think that's a sensible thing, but sometimes I hold a coin to get 50% more than the purchase price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
I have quite a different strategy when it comes to trading. My strategy is mainly medium to long term. Medium term is holding a coin from 30-90 days, long term is one year minimum. I buy a coin, allow it to gain a 100-200% profit, I sell half of it and hold the rest. That's my strategy in this market.
Activity: 85
March 29, 2018, 03:12:31 AM
I usually sell 20% after 50% gain (sometimes higher) and invest into riskier coin and do the same. I have a more long-term strategy.

HODL strategy almost everytime pays out Smiley

I like this strategy better, this is like giving reward to your own self after a few months of hardwork. Also, we will only sell portion of the coin that may cover the accumulated increase.
And yes HODL will always do the cut, it pays out good.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

we must first know whether the market conditions are going down or up if the market goes down like now I buy lots of coins to save and wait when the market is stable to sell everything.
Activity: 826
March 29, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
My strategy will certainly be seen from our preparation for trading. Because we see now the price is still unstable and good to buy it seems. And the other preparation of course we should see the market graph if you want to trade better and certainly not detrimental to us who do trading.
it's good moment to buy. the current price is very cheap, so we can buy a lot of coin. and I am sure in the middle of this year you can earning a lot of profit. but its better to buy it gradually
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 02:59:25 AM
The strategy is very complex, and I do not see a single plan in the coin trade. For each coin, the strategy must be different. After assessing all the risks, demand, offers, team, etc.you need to choose the coin that will bring you profit in the future. Some coins are better after the acquisition to hold, most of them are better to sell almost immediately.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
My strategy is to sell my profit. If I invested $1000 and now I have $2000 then I sell $1000 again and I buy more when the prices are down
Pages:
Jump to: