Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 6. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
There is no specific strategy in trading. Just know about the project. If the project is good then invest. If prices is falling try to make average and hodl till you get profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 05:20:32 AM
I would invest with excess money and invest money to invest, borrowing would be a psychological factor for me to fail, but it is also a financial leverage for many people who have a high understanding of the market. the schools they join
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 30, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
of course buy low and sell high to earn big but the most important things is hold and patient is the key and of course monitor the price
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:24:48 AM
I combine these two strategies together, I go through good coins and keep them for a long period of time, and I trade coins every day and also get good profit from it.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 04:22:57 AM
Now when the prices for coins have strongly fallen, my strategy is to HOLD . And also I wait for the moment to buy an extra cheaper if there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 04:18:51 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
My good strategy of my version of my coin is to buy a coin that I think has the potential for rapid development in the future. then I held it for a while until the price of my coins towered. and when I sell it.

Each people will have suitable strategy and maybe it will not be suitable to our strategy so try to find your comfort strategy by doing more practice. So we need to learn and use smal amount first to make our loss not so paint. Increase the amount after we get our best strategy.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
my strategy in running a trading is to buy the cheapest coin, then I will sell it when the price is quite increased. thus I will benefit little by little.
Activity: 238
March 30, 2018, 03:29:39 AM
I buy low and sell high. i think a lots of people don't use special  strategy in trading  and most of them use the same method. Also There are no fixed strategies. In general, it is advisable to look at the charts, follow the news obviously, and see if there is any good opportunity during the day.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
March 30, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
My strategy?
It's simple. Watch the markets as how it rapidly changes when the bitcoin pumps up then if I know that it was the right time to sell then I'll sell it.
Because if you're just holding it without notifying yourself how the market goes then you'll even lose not just your investments also the chance of your better profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
When I get 15% profit or more, I instantly sell it and buy a new token with lower price. And always do some research before you do anything risky, it may costs you bankrupcy.
Activity: 124
March 30, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
The strategy is also patience. Also not merge all leave for a "rainy day", it is possible still shots, but maybe not Cool
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
March 30, 2018, 03:04:01 AM
My strategy is I take$ 20 if they guess the direction of the trend, double the amount. Actually other strategies of time aren't present to study so far.
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
If ICO teams change their approach, investors will keep joining their projects. By approach i mean that it is more secure to invest in projects with a working project or at least a clear plan. I’m sick and tired of endless exchanges and lending platforms.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 02:57:06 AM
Now, with thes red wave of crypto I don't understand how we can trade and suggest to everyone only wait when crypto will be on good positions
Activity: 191
March 30, 2018, 02:54:17 AM
Invest in times where it is good to buy coins like nowadays that prices are low and surely you will get your own profit.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
I think there is no sure-fire or concrete answer to this question. Since you operated on the term "strategy", it means that it could change depending on the landscape, movement and trend of the market you are following. I think most people would give their own workable percentage on which part to invest for bitcoin, major altcoins, and newer altcoins. That could work; however, you should also consider how much profit you would want to get plus the amount of investment you are willing to use.
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 02:48:36 AM
Generally speaking there are two sides in every trading. The buyer wants to buy in a low price and the seller wants to sell in a higher price. So that they can earn more profit. So for me it's better to check the amount or the price you wan to trade from time to time. It's also express "buy fear sell greed" because all of us wants to earn than to gain losses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 30, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
My good strategy of my version of my coin is to buy a coin that I think has the potential for rapid development in the future. then I held it for a while until the price of my coins towered. and when I sell it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
There are no fixed strategies. In general, it is advisable to look at the charts, follow the news obviously, and see if there is any good opportunity during the day. While other coins it is better to leave them alone and deal with them in the long run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:46:45 AM
Now the opinion of traders is very interesting. What do you do now when everything falls lower and lower?
How do you get out of the situation?
Pages:
Jump to: