Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 3. (Read 2129 times)

Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
My strategy is to buy, then hold it until it will reach the normal height to be withdrew. Then, when I see the value is about to go down, I just withdraw the money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 01, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
If ICO teams change their approach, investors will keep joining their projects. By approach i mean that it is more secure to invest in projects with a working project or at least a clear plan. I’m sick and tired of endless exchanges and lending platforms.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
My strategy will certainly be seen from our preparation for trading. Because we see now the price is still unstable and good to buy it seems. And the other preparation of course we should see the market graph if you want to trade better and certainly not detrimental to us who do trading.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
April 01, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
Apart from the obvious advice to buy when prices are low and to sell when they are high, there are no specific strategies, since the usual crypto techniques do not work. I go with common sense and intuition. Sometimes it works ...
Activity: 183
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 01, 2018, 09:00:48 AM
I buy good projects who has released and sell 50% after pump and then waiting. If it goes up more so waiting when I gonna be happy. If no, just put stop loss for buying price, so I am at profit any time. It's really cool and profit strategy but you need know how the market works.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 08:37:28 AM
I buy the altcoins on any given date and note the price which I bought and wait or I hold it till I get 20% to 30% benefit and then sell, then wait for its drop, and again buying it low price, noting the price and then sell it when reached my benefit, but there will lot of patience required, sometimes I the values goes low, in that instance, holding is only one option left.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
I'm afraid of trading. I have long traded on Forex, alas, there was no success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 04:37:41 AM
My strategy is to collect and gather data of the coins that has a highest potential in the future projects who have vision and can stand for the long run and buy more of them in this time when the market is experiencing down because I think this is the time to go for loot and buy more and more good coins so when the market goes wild again I can gain more profits!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 03:23:29 AM
As of March 31, 2018, it seems the only working trading strategy is Martingale. Or you have to buy tokens and wait until the market recovers and prices go up.
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
My strategy is I buy at the lowest possible price and hold on till I can get up to 30% profit as we all know the volatility of cryptocurrency so also greater profit opportunities abound and like I always say don't do panic selling
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:15:41 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
I try to buy altcoins at the bottom, that is, at the lowest possible price and sell after 20-30% of profits, because the market is now very bad, hard to earn
Activity: 420
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 31, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
I used the standard method of buying cheap and sell more expensive before, but with such a sad situation on the market  I do not even know what alts to buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 02:31:00 PM
My main strategy is to constantly adjust to the market. You can earn constantly, you just need to be able to correctly interpret the information.
Activity: 274
March 31, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
I have no strategy. You often have to make on the spot decisions. When a new coin appears on market, the volatility is so high, that price can go up or down in a second. So, you should buy or sell it in time. 
copper member
Activity: 44
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
March 31, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
I don't have time in my day to day trade and follow the trends.  If I did then I would just buy and sell on 20% dips.  The reality is that I miss most of these opportunities because I can't dedicate my day to it, but that's fine by me.  I focus on buying early into coins and sales and holding/hodling.  If I had more time I'd day trade as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 31, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

Particularly, I do part trading, that make me stay in profits, even if not at ATH, but still I usually stay in profit.
I buy in parts and sell in parts.
With every dip, I buy in parts of 10-30% and the same I do with every buying orders too... First at 20% profit, next on more 10% and according to market sentiments and TA I trade further.
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
My strategy is simple. I always try to buy at the lowest point. So if i buy a coin or a token which i really believe that there a good project behind, and the price falls, i buy again to have a lower average price. After that, i wait and to minimum a gain of 25% before i sell, And when i sold it, the coin has to go lower then 20% of the price i sold. If that not happen and the price rises, i do not buy this coin anymore and look for another coin which i could buy and trade.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 01:09:41 PM
There are several ways to make money trading cryptocurrencies! I personally make a quick research to find out what’s on the up and focus my attention there. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so this means that risk is high, but it also means the potential for profit is great too. The best option for me is to categorize my investments and look at the long picture. In the process of research, you’ll eventually realize you’re coming across a few different categories of coins. For some of them, you believe they have good teams, great vision, amazing publicity and a track record of successful execution. I put these into medium or long-term holds and never consider to sell in a panic if the price goes down!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 12:56:50 PM
My strategy is to rely on FUD and Fomo to make investment decisions. Because the crypto market is so unpredictable, we can not know what those companies are doing and we can not verify the stock price of that company. So I can not use technical analysis strategy, I just rely on the news to make a living.
Activity: 150
March 31, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
Long-term investment strategy I like and I choose. The wise choice of buying when the market is low and selling when the market is high, I think that's what traders do.
Pages:
Jump to: