Pages:
Author

Topic: Your strategy in trading - page 4. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
March 31, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
Improvisation should have it`s part in strategy building and decision making process.
You can`t and shouldn`t treat every coin in the same way..
e.g. holding everything long is a definite mistake..

You are absolutely right.
That is why I never set up hard limit. I usually set a checkpoint when I make a further decision what to do with this asset.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 31, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
I hold many coins when prices are low and sell when prices are high. So my strategy is buying cheap and selling when it's increasing
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
honestly while no strategy no, I just take part in the bounty companies and cryto nothing invested but the plan has big plans!
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 12:32:15 PM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

my strategy is buy when the market price is low and sell when the market price is high.
this is the basic strategy in trading.
but you must know when the market already in high position point or vice versa.
Activity: 812
March 31, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
Improvisation should have it`s part in strategy building and decision making process.
every coin has a different movement I agree if we can not treat each coin in the same strategy and maybe we need to implement a strategy based on the movement of the coin. so different coin strategies are very different.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
March 31, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
Trading is very unpredictable job.So you know nothing about what's going to happen in next.Trading always keeps you busy to search for a good and promising crypto in the market.So first of all I target a good crypto.for invest.Always I try to seek experts advise because I am a newbie now.Secondly I try to give as much time I can.Thirdly, I always try to be patient all the time.And lastly, I try my best to learn new things about trading which I don't know.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
March 31, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
My strategy is to buy low sell high, what i do when i log into an exchange is see how low the price is for the day and try to buy at the cheapest price i aso check bitcoin graphs if it looks like btc is dumping ill hold off and buy as soon as it starts to pump again!!!
Activity: 432
March 31, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
I think it's very important for patience to do well in the transaction, because we don't know the next development and how to control it. So holding a coin for a long time will give you a lot of profit.
Sorry to say this to you, but I think holding on for a long time without knowing the future of an altcoin will look like in the future, that would be a big mistake for you.
Professional investors never let the market guide their decisions. They will often analyze the technology and the way a company operates to evaluate the value of the company in the future. I advise you not to invest blindly, investigate and make a wise decision.
Activity: 79
March 31, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
i havent trade yet, just holding for a few years. But i think its wrong position. I will learn to trade now, as i see its more profitable way than holding.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 11:58:09 AM
What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
In m opinion, holding is the best strategy now, as crypto is at the startng point and it will go to the moon anyway.
But it is important to choose right altcoin (ETH or VeChain)  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
March 31, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I mostly buy coins for long term, but now I plan to completely change my investment strategy and do my day trading
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 09:30:15 AM
Bought yesterday, sold today. Buy today, sell tomorrow. And so on. Pre-sold that were purchased during the week and on the weekends to thoroughly monitor the market and sold bought.
Activity: 362
March 31, 2018, 09:08:16 AM
I think it's very important for patience to do well in the transaction, because we don't know the next development and how to control it. So holding a coin for a long time will give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 63
March 31, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
I only make long-term deals. And I always highlight the moment when I do not even watch the market. For example investing in a badge, I'm only a few months, start to sell them, not paying attention to the market. Except for the big jumps that can make me a millionaire. But even in that case, I sell half my portfolio.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
I dont think there are any special trading strategies. Many things are based on instincts, you either have or dont. Well, insider information of course:)         
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
my strategy is very simple. ie by buying coins that have good development potential in the future. then I will hold it for a short time and sell it when the price starts to rise.
indeed a good strategy in the trade is to buy when the price is cheap and sell it when the price is high,
and do not just pick the coin, many risk Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:13:01 PM
My trading strategy is to use the indicators and read the charts, and buy when the coins are down, and sell them when I profit. Sometimes I hold a long-term alt coin, and sell it about 50% profit Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 30, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
Personally I buy a coin when its price low and sell this coin when its price high.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
March 30, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

I don't have only one strategy. I think we should not just use a single trading strategy. Strategies need to adjust according to the market trends and movements. When the market is going down straight. The best strategy is holding. There is a need to really avoid selling. Because the market is very volatile. It is down now but up tomorrow. There are also times when day trading is great. The market is moving very actively. There are also times when swing trades are perfect, when the market is moving with long green and red candles.  
Pages:
Jump to: