Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 6. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Oh, I'd start conflicts on purpose. The large scale suffering already took place in the past. Millions died of easy to prevent diseases. My enlightenment would save millions. Literally, I'd advance human technology by thousands of years!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
You could also provoke many conflicts and subsequently have to bear the consequences of your gifts of enlightenment, which will most likely include largescale suffering. Can't think of anything worse! As for me, I'd love to go behind the Iron Curtain, just for my own curiosity..
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Problem with that is I have extreme OCD. I've been fiddling with my color palette for the past 2 days.
Activity: 364
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?

If given the time then i would like to return to my childhood days in order to correct the multiple mistakes i've done to my life!
Cool
Activity: 111
I would definitely go back to the time where both of my parents are still alive. To be able to show them my gratitude and my love for them.
Activity: 42
Everyone understands that this is unrealistic, but you can dream.
A lot of knowledge could be transferred at that time and speed up the development of robots and artificial intelligence.
And, of course, to move in time and invest in crypto currency and the extraction of it
Activity: 196
i would go to 200000000 AD

then wanna see if that day exist or not
Activity: 136
The age of crusades.
Activity: 42
I want to go back when I was born to see myself grow as a man .
Activity: 27
2009 bitcoin!!
Activity: 96
Back to 1995. Try to not make the same mistakes that I made and live life like a good boy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
Time machine is paradox, which is not possible.  While many things are possible, there are still very few things that's not likely to happen, in a dream state yes. 
Activity: 41
If such fantasy would have been true, i would choose for the year i which i was born, that is in the year 1998. I want to see the rice eating ceremony of mysel
Activity: 133
I like to go to the future to know how is my life there.
Activity: 30
I would like to choose 2005 when I'm so much inlove!!!
Activity: 39
2007 save up a bit and invest all to bitcoin
Activity: 49
2009-2010. I would have gotten the bitcoins, and now I was in chocolate !!!))
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
The year before the lotto launched. I'd have all the numbers for years and years!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The 80s and 90s for me too, life was simply fun then. Less pollution, cleaner environment
and plenty of opportunities. I would buy and invest in stocks of various companies that made it big today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
If ever I will have a chance to ride in a time machine. I wanna go back to medieval era. Because I want to encounter and see in real life what life before. I want see how was it living without technology. I want to see the great warrior and witness how they fight in battle.
Pages:
Jump to: