Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 7. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
2012. By that time crypto currencies would not start to grow yet and I would have some time to invest)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I ma going to childhood time. No need to worry to earn money only masti was there.
Activity: 22
in the early 2000s
Activity: 34
If there was a time machine I would go to year 2008 nd undo wat I did on 15 th June....
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
If there is a time machine, then I will return to the year 2000 when I was a kid and have no problems at all and I will fix all the mistakes that I have experienced in order to run better than now.
Activity: 24
Back 2004 when im was young enough to say that im an innocent child. Just keep playing arround Smiley
Activity: 7
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?
I would like to return to 2009, I will use the current amount to buy bitcoin at that time and I will go back to 2018 and sell them
Activity: 10
If there is a time machine. The year I wanted to go was the year when bitcoin was born. I will buy a lot of bitcoin and hold them till now. Maybe I will be the richest man in the world
Activity: 21
i like to come back the time when my mother was still alive and my family is still complete. I want to return the years where she is still well and if this time machine can change the future then i will let her do monitor her health to avoid the big C.
Activity: 15
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

If the time machine is here, I hope I can know what my future will be in 10 years. If that were so, it was a wonderful thing, and I hope to live 10 years from now
Activity: 224
I want to go back to 1990, where I want to get together with my best friend.. Cheesy
Activity: 19

If I was back, I would choose 2015. That year there were a lot of natural disasters that had taken place in my country, I wanted to warn them that the area was very dangerous and should leave.
Activity: 2
late 2009 where my dad thought about investing in btc, and i would force him too fucking invest
Activity: 14
if I had that chance, I would go back 10 years earlier and start my life over without making so many mistakes
Activity: 7
i want to go back in a year when bitcoin is just starting.
Activity: 36
I would go back to the 70s-80s for sure it seems like a wonderful time to be in America and at heart I'm a hills and always will be. And I want to see jimmy Hendrix play live in 1969 for sure
Activity: 4
I'm going to go to 1991, when I was a toddler
Activity: 46
I think myself as a viking and I would love to be back to their era. I feel myself like a Viking.
Activity: 228
But yeah being alive during Jesus' life would be amazing.
Activity: 196
First let's visit Jesus/get a DNA sample/establish the real father & planet of his birth.
Pages:
Jump to: