Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 9. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
i would go back to any year where my parents still alive and say i love them..but then again i doubt they would recognize the present me lol
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
go back to see my parents when they were young lol
Activity: 3
If the time machine included age reversal then yeah, I'd go back to when I was just a kid. So many things I could change with what I know now.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I'm going to back to my childhood because living in that year is awesome because there is no gadget. You come to your friends to play some different games. Board games like chess, snake and ladders. Missing that moment because this days technology is blooming.
Activity: 238
Im okay with living in the milleniums, but I would definitely go back to 2008, work very hard that year or a bit longer and then invest it all in Bitcoin. Hope we can bring our knowledge back in time right?
Activity: 42
Restart First year of university. No questions asked.
Activity: 14
I would love to be back to my childhood, where I was having lots of fun and doing whatever I want, without being judged and being loved without payback lol.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
2008. You can guess why  Cheesy

OK, you've go the best answer, impossible to compete with this one Smiley))
Activity: 8
I would go back to the year 2000 because that's the year wherein I enjoy playing outside our house with my childhood friends with out thinking about my problems that I have right now.
Activity: 136
Go back in time and win the lottery, then I would buy bitcoin and other cryptos, come back to the future and invest to a company that does research for immortality. After this, I would travel to the future to get the "drug" for immortality
Activity: 139
Go back in time where BTC just began... Do I need to say more? Wink
Activity: 73
back to 60's and 70'S
Activity: 23
2008. You can guess why  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
I would like to go back to the saddest December of my life. Decembers are Christmas season and it is the only December that made me sad and depressed at the same time. I want to change it if I had the chance to. Maybe, it would make me happy until now because Christmas matters.
Activity: 10
i would like to go 2002 then i have to plan my future Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
I would go back to the 1st year and stop adam and eve from eating the forbidden fruit.
Activity: 10
Back to 5 years ago .. Where I can still feel the happiness and love Cry
Activity: 9
i want to go 2009 and buying bit coins more and settling in to my life
Activity: 280
at the time where bitcoin is equal to 1$, or maybe i will go back in time where our money is equal to 1$ and i will exchange it to dollars then wait for the bitcoin to come up, i will buy a lot of bitcoin at that time, instant rich  Cool Cool
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?

I want to do a lot more things like :
1. I'll visit back to the time when my mom was still alive. I never knew him so it would be lovely to see him in person. I've heard so much about him so I wish he was here with me now.
2. I will invest all my money I have, to buy bitcoin  in 2009
3. I would go to the future to see if all the fantasies about the future is true or not
4. I would go back into the past and undo a few small things if I could.
Pages:
Jump to: