Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 8. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
You don't want to tell him anything ? Just give him a usb miner?
Activity: 75
I would like to go back in time to medieval Japan. I just love the culture and the architecture of that era. Another matter is that I would probably died in some battle that took place in those times.
Activity: 130
I would like to go back to 1976 and know what I know now. That's when I met my first husband and that was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made in my life.
Activity: 184
Uh, they're still valid forms of payment. 
Activity: 150
I was being sarcastic though.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
You had to pay back then too....with weed and LSD 
Activity: 116
Yup. I hate that you have to pay for love nowadays.
Activity: 166
Give me the swingin' 60's. Cool music and free love....
Activity: 155
I guess I'd also check out atlantis and find out where we came from and hey how bout check out the future so I can live like a king and bet big on winning stocks and such.
Activity: 214
Problem with that is I have extreme OCD. I've been fiddling with my color palette for the past 2 days.
Activity: 126
I am considering applying myself and making an indie game with the hope of making a small fortune.
Activity: 188
The education system fucked me over hard. I only have a Grade 8 education, 6 months of drywall experience from 2 years ago.
Activity: 392
I'll come back when I'm born, see myself at birth
Activity: 160
Have you considered getting an education and a well paid job afterwards?
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Being broke all the time fucking sucks.
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
I don't want to be super rich, I would just like to have enough money to actually do things.
Activity: 187
There are more things to life.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Or perhaps you don't need to consider ending your life just because you're not 'getting rich quickly'?
Activity: 132
I should just suicide. Riches aint happening for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?

I would probably go back where bitcoin was started to launched and invest all my money that i have on it. I would even sell all my assets that i have and pour all the money that i can get from them to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: