Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 2. (Read 8517 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hmmm .. I think I'd prevent JFK assassination. That event blew off Executive Order 11110 which would help to end the FED.
Not only his death prevented that to happen, it set the tone for the presidents that were to touch the holy FED.  Undecided Further on Nixon killed it with cutting the parity from the USD to Gold. That really started the mess we know today.
Change that. Tongue
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I'd go back to when I was a kid so that I can have a second chance to make better choices and have a better life. 2009 wouldn't be bad either. I'd buy a million Bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will go back in time and will change the relationship with my best friend.
Activity: 56
I'd love to see all the crazy new inventions, or if the human race has managed to extinct itself already.
Activity: 27
I don’t need the time to machine to go back to past, but I need one for the future.
Activity: 28
i might visit 1963 to thank the creators of doctor Who for the wonderful showI could visit 1963 to thank the creators of medical doctor Who for the remarkable show
Activity: 81
Bring back my grandfather or have some more time with him.
Activity: 4
I'll just go back 1day or even 1hour if I want to make money its more then enough no point of going back 5years 10years ..! but that is not what i'll use the machine for..! rather i'll Go to future... may be 200years from now to see did humans survived... if not i'll try to catch up with the event that destroyed our race[most probably a worldwar or Apocalypse    ]  and will try to save the world .........! :p hmm enough day dreaming back to reality..!
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
2014 would be great and good enough too make enough money haha
Activity: 19
i would visit 1963 to thank the creators of medical doctor Who for the terrific showI would visit 1963 to thank the creators of health practitioner Who for the amazing display
Activity: 28
I want to go back to 2003 long before bitcoin appeared. Why? Because I can learn about cryptography, economics, trade and everything needed in mining and bitcoin trading.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I'll go back to 80's and tell my father to 'be aware of making kids! - don't do it!'

xD
Activity: 19
i will cross again in 2009 and buy as a good deal bitcoins as i can!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 36
Is this true?
If there is, the year I want is in 2014 and where I was still studying in high school during high school was a wonderful time.
Activity: 33
I would go to the year 2009 to buy some Bitcoin   
Activity: 56
Back in 2009 and bought the most bitcoin possible.
Activity: 82
I want to meet my grandmother.
Activity: 90
Will surely make things right in my family and my small world.
Activity: 185
Im not going anywhere, I like what I have right now Smiley
Activity: 64
if i can use it multiple times maybe i can go to the future to identify the things i need to do and make it better then go back to the past to make my life a little bit different, that way i can still have challenge in life with the differences yet i know what to do haha
Pages:
Jump to: