Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 4. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
1939. Would like to see the wrath of WW2  with my own eyes
Activity: 37
The early 90's! From what i hear the 80s and 90s were really interesting to live in!
Activity: 24
I'd probably like to go back approximately 2000 years and find out what this Jesus guy was all about.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
2008 when I had BTC just for a stuipid game Tongue
Activity: 15
I'd like the future (Probably around 2100). Hopefully it's not as bad as sci-fi says, and if it isn't, then there's probably going to be lots of cool technologies to discover and other stuff. Think of how advanced VR games will be in the future.
Activity: 126
If there is a machine like this, I wish I could go to 10 years, maybe in 2028 to know the next 10 years I have become a capable and experienced investor or not. And perhaps I will go for another year. Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
I want to go back in time for fame, wealth, glory and come back with all the bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 5
I want to go back to the time John F kennedy was killed. I want to prevent the killing
Activity: 98
I would go to the 19th century if I had a time machine. There were incredible achievements of culture and art, as well as technology and science. The XIX century gave a huge number of outstanding musicians, artists, writers and poets, architects, as well as scientists, inventors, adventurers and great politicians. And I would be happy to see some of them and to talk to them.
Activity: 210
If I can travel back in time, I'd go back to year 1991 and from that moment, I'll save money like crazy and work hard to earn enough money to buy bitcoin by 2010 so that by 2018 I'm a crypto trillionaire!
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
The year 1993, reading one engineer's finance magazine after a school day as usual and went to library surfing on internet.  Grin
Made some profits nanotech on the kid so I don't must go summer work at a local store. On buying new Nokia communicator phone, on that money and laptop  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I have a question.

Imagine that you picked the year 2050.

Then Jesus returned in 2030, and took His people home to the new Heaven and the New Earth (the new universe), and turned what is left of this earth into Hell.

Would you wake up in Heaven, or would you pop out of the TM in hell?

Cool
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I wont go back but i would go forth in futue as i cant live in those old era
Activity: 72
I want to go back to 2015, I can stay by my side and take care of my Dad. Even though I knew it was a wish I could not do.
Activity: 16
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?

2009 October
Activity: 154
I will go back to when I was still in the wound.
Activity: 154
Probably i will go past , i want to meet every genious from Renaissance
Activity: 36
if I have a time machine I will go into the future, because I want to know what humans are doing in the future, maybe that is now still so plan in the future has come true
Activity: 10
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?

Activity: 392
Merit: 113
I would like to go back to 80s. When my only problem was how to go out and play with may childhood friends when my grandma was securely watching over me that i dont flee away from sleeping in the afternoon. Missing those times. No problem, no stress, no worries.
Pages:
Jump to: