Pages:
Author

Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like? - page 3. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I would like to go 545BCE
Activity: 7
2009 for obvious reasons.. Cool
Activity: 31
the year I want to go back is in 1997 because that's my happiness moments in entire life because that's the year i was feel the true family that i knew i didn't have with my auntie and ankle im happy to become a part of their family i feel so special rather than my true father with her wife my stepmom.
Activity: 8
i wanna go to 1940. i wanna see how terrible WW2 is. So, i can be grateful
Activity: 53
I would go back to my teens, with a record of sports score. And when Bitcoins came out  I would get myself some.
Activity: 140
I want to return to childhood in the 2000s. Oh no.
Activity: 48
time take me to 2009 where i would use all my school fees to mine the hell out of bitcoins
Activity: 82
Merit: 7
I'm going back to check all the things about the Bible.

Then I'd know if it's just some dude tripping on some dum'Shit who wrote that or actually something superficial happened. 
Activity: 30
I'm sick of the new millenium i miss the 20Th Century I'm going back to at least 1980 maybe even 1979...things were better.

Your time machine is here what year are you going back to and why?

I'm Going to 2009 and Buy Some Bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 7
I'd go back to 1930 to see how my hometown looked like before the war. It always fascinated me.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
I want to go back to when I was 5 years old and live my life better. This will give me the opportunity to be a better version of myself while making informed investment decisions along the way. I can almost taste how sweet this could be.
Activity: 12
I'd go to the year 100 BC and travel through the Roman Empire.
Activity: 15
I wanna go back to the 60's and it I'm really in the mood for some classic times,
I wanna go back to the 80's too. Life and style were really rad but the quality
is incomparable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I would like to be transported into the future, to see how technology has changed. Perhaps 20-30 years from now, it would be nice to see if someone has successfully achieved singularity such as mind uploading, or immortality in virtual reality. I heard there are studies and researches being made right now and it will be interesting to see it come to life.
Activity: 73
The education system fucked me over hard. I only have a Grade 8 education, 6 months of drywall experience from 2 years ago.
Activity: 87
It could be great to travel in future, let's say in the year 2080, to see the evolving of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Activity: 5
If there is a time machine, then I will return to the year 2000 when I was a kid and have no problems at all and I will fix all the mistakes that I have experienced in order to run better than now.
Activity: 56
Go back in time and win the lottery, then I would buy bitcoin and other cryptos, come back to the future and invest to a company that does research for immortality. After this, I would travel to the future to get the "drug" for immortality
Activity: 11
I am considering applying myself and making an indie game with the hope of making a small fortune.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
No regrets here, staying in the present!
Pages:
Jump to: