Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 104. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Guys, what with YoBit? I have some ZEIT on this exchange. Is it the end of my investing?)

Yobit has been down for ~ year.
I send numerous emails and bombarded their troll box in every language for weeks.
They will take it out of maintenance , but then will place it back in maintenance almost immediately.
I finally gave up on them.   Tongue

Which if you look everytime I show the exchange status it always says:
Exchange            Status
Yobit            Do not use Yobit

The only suggestion I have left , is to sue them when the value of your coins is high enough to make it worthwhile.

Cool

just sell your Zeits on yobit, their BTCwallet is almost always online. then you can convert the btc to lite or doge on the other exchanges and buy them back  profitably   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Guys, what with YoBit? I have some ZEIT on this exchange. Is it the end of my investing?)

Yobit has been down for ~ year.
I send numerous emails and bombarded their troll box in every language for weeks.
They will take it out of maintenance , but then will place it back in maintenance almost immediately.
I finally gave up on them.   Tongue

Which if you look everytime I show the exchange status it always says:
Exchange            Status
Yobit            Do not use Yobit

The only suggestion I have left , is to sue them when the value of your coins is high enough to make it worthwhile.

Cool
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Maybe if we drown them with support tickets they will get their act together and sync up.

I say give them some time.

it is my bad,   Tongue

I should have noticed they were on the wrong version last week and informed them then.
But I am not yet fully familiar with their site.

Cool

FYI:  They Know now so it should only be a few days before they sync up.

kiklo
3:37 AM
@poswallet_support  , Just wanted to Confirm you saw my message on the ZEIT wallet version needing to be 2.0.1.7  , Thanks.

poswallet_support
3:38 AM
yes thank you

Awesome! An immediate response is a good sign.
legendary

Linux Users

Don't install past Github Commits on Jun 29, 2015 Version 2.0.1.7 ,
right now everything after that version is in testing and will freeze up on you.

Once we schedule the hard fork , we will let everyone know when it is safe to install a Later version than 2.0.1.7,
but as of now, if you are on a version later than 2.0.1.7, you will freeze up.

Cool
legendary
Maybe if we drown them with support tickets they will get their act together and sync up.

I say give them some time.

it is my bad,   Tongue

I should have noticed they were on the wrong version last week and informed them then.
But I am not yet fully familiar with their site.

Cool

FYI:  They Know now so it should only be a few days before they sync up.

kiklo
3:37 AM
@poswallet_support  , Just wanted to Confirm you saw my message on the ZEIT wallet version needing to be 2.0.1.7  , Thanks.

poswallet_support
3:38 AM
yes thank you

legendary
legendary
Looks like POSWallet is back in action.

POSWallet block explorer is still at block 3485017  >771406 seconds behind the network.
https://poswallet.com/blockChain/zeit/

The Trading on their exchange is unaffected, but getting ZEIT in & out won't work until they sync with the network.  Tongue

Cool

FYI:
POSWallet News:
The following coins will be delisted on 5/15: CON, NODC, OP, ORB, RUB, STRB, WARP, XJC

FYI2:
Rent_a_Ray was correct , POSWALLET had updated to ver2.0.2.1 , that is why their explorer froze.

Just left them a message in slack.

Anyone using Linux don't install past Commits on Jun 29, 2015 Version 2.0.1.7 ,
right now everything after that is in testing and will freeze up on you.

Once we schedule the hard fork , we will let everyone know when it is safe to install a version older than 2.0.1.7,
but as of now, if you are on a version later than 2.0.1.7, you will freeze up.

legendary
If anyone has any experience with setting up faucets, the TorCoin creator/promoter is offering bounties for setting up and maintaining faucets and is also looking for a dev for a paid position. Information here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864282.580.
legendary
Looks like POSWallet is back in action. Also, whoever is chewing up those sell walls on Cryptopia... thank you! Keep on buying! You're getting a great deal and doing a service to the community.
legendary
Hi...
poswallet   become ok? and working?

No, their block explorer has not moved.
Don't send any coins to them until they sync their chain.

Cool
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi...
poswallet   become ok? and working?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
has anyone tried depositing to poswallet.com ? i cant get my deposit to show up i wonder if they arent sync'd properly or something

Their wallet is out of sync, I informed them a few days ago by slack & trollbox.

Still Down, no one send coins to them unless you check their explorer 1st, if it is not synced then neither is their wallet.

Perhaps they're working with a development version from github.
I am working on it. Please download "Releases" ONLY.
Sorry for that.

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Update coming Soon

Yup, stay tuned!

Project devs are active as ever. Right now just waiting for hard fork to happen. After this, you should see much more trading. Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the status on this coin? Is the project still alive? If yes, what are the next steps?
legendary
The number of 100 million+ Zeit wallets which haven't been sync'd in 1000+ days is mind blowing!
legendary
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online     
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
POSWalletOut of Sync
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit     

Cool
legendary
has anyone tried depositing to poswallet.com ? i cant get my deposit to show up i wonder if they arent sync'd properly or something

Their wallet is out of sync, I informed them a few days ago by slack & trollbox.

Still Down, no one send coins to them unless you check their explorer 1st, if it is not synced then neither is their wallet.

Cool

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Jump to: