Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 102. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Nice Volume For ZeitCoin
FINE  Undecided
Merit: 10
Great action on NovaExchange in the past 24hrs where a load of Zeit were dumped at 1 sat and quickly absorbed.

Nice to see volume expanding.

yeah that 1 sat buy is gonna look genius in a few months
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Great action on NovaExchange in the past 24hrs where a load of Zeit were dumped at 1 sat and quickly absorbed.

Nice to see volume expanding.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
It has the ZEIT Community & the Knights (Which hold 100 million Coins each to show their support of this coin.)

I am interested. It seems like a low cap coin with a lot of potential to go up. It may be a long hold though, which is alright by me.

How does Knights work? You have to publicly prove holdings?

Are Knight coins kept in a CLTV transaction so they can't be spent for a certain amount of time? I don't know if it is done this way but it would make the club more legit by requiring a commitment that can't be breached. It should also better serve the purpose of taking coins off the market.

The Knights 100 Million coins are held in place by their Personal Honor.
Also their coins have to be active & staking as much as they can to help defend the network security.
*Only the Required 100 million coins has to be held to maintain Knighthood, any amount over that can be spent or traded however they deem fit.*

Become a legendary zeight (ZEIT Knight) and help us to help others.

Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of ZEIT a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZEIT Knight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making ZEIT into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

The ZEIT Knights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZEIT Knight will hold 100 million zeitcoins
Currently 14 ZEIT Knights.

The Next Registration for Anyone wanting to be a ZEIT Knight is : Month of March 2018.

Our Maximum Number of ZEIT Knights will be 300 , that group will make history as supporters of this coin.

New members have to pass the test of Proof of ZEIT Knight. Link Below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18020336

After they Pass the test , this happens.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10324746

Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
POSWalletOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      

Cool

Why does everyone hate Yobit? I only use them when I cannot find a coin on Bittrex...
I'm betting yobits zeit wallet is in permanent maint
Activity: 5
It has the ZEIT Community & the Knights (Which hold 100 million Coins each to show their support of this coin.)

I am interested. It seems like a low cap coin with a lot of potential to go up. It may be a long hold though, which is alright by me.

How does Knights work? You have to publicly prove holdings?

Are Knight coins kept in a CLTV transaction so they can't be spent for a certain amount of time? I don't know if it is done this way but it would make the club more legit by requiring a commitment that can't be breached. It should also better serve the purpose of taking coins off the market.
legendary
***WARNING ***

People that hacked the BTCTalk Databases in 2014 & 2015 are sending out Fake Emails to steal your coins.

Sample Email:

BTC-e vouchers for kiklo

Please find attached the BTC-e vouchers.

You have to redeem them within 2 days.

Passwd is BTCRyiSVi
You need to enter it to be able to open the document.

Thanks
Levine Devin

The attached file was a  *.docx , which contained a Macro to download and install a Trojan.

Everyone needs to be extremely careful with email attachments from unknown people,
as your coins and exchange passwords are the most likely targets.

As long as you don't open the attachment , you are safe, just delete it immediately upon receipt.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
POSWalletOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      

Cool

Why does everyone hate Yobit? I only use them when I cannot find a coin on Bittrex...

Ask any number of people who have coins there that can't be traded or withdrawn because YoBit won't update wallets or put wallets in maintenance mode for days at a time for no reason. Use YoBit at your own risk.

what is a good alternative that is more safe and has a similar variety of alt coins?

Any of the above in green text are a good start if you are trading ZEIT. Bleutrade is good from what I remember. Poloniex is currently the largest exchange.
Activity: 48
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
POSWalletOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      

Cool

Ask any number of people who have coins there that can't be traded or withdrawn because YoBit won't update wallets or put wallets in maintenance mode for days at a time for no reason. Use YoBit at your own risk.

what is a good alternative that is more safe and has a similar variety of alt coins?
legendary
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
POSWalletOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      

Cool

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Hate is a strong word. I don't personally hate Yobit, but they're flakey and as a result I do not trust them.

There are far better options available for trading Zeit.
Activity: 48
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
POSWalletOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      

Cool

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i can report poswallet is finally working 100% again. game on
legendary
What is the inflation paradox?

All Proof of Stake coins have to Generate New Coins per block to Process Transactions.
All Proof of Stake coins even the 1% & fixed rate ones that only give 5 coins per reward are all generating new coins at an inflation rate that makes it unsustainable for their price per coin to fully stabilize much less grow. That is why there is always a dump shortly after pumps (price increases), user sync up and stake , and then sell their stake all in the effort to earn fiat, because they don't value their staked amount, because staking gives them something for nothing. Which is not quite true, what that free inflation does when they cash out , is directly decrease the price per coin, (so their is a cost).
The Inflation Paradox is they can always sell the interest earned, but never have to touch their principle amount.  
ZEIT  solves that by becoming a PoST (Proof of Staked Transactions) coin, staking earns an Ultra Low Interest rate of .0005% per year, while the processing of Transactions fees per block can easily earn more coins. This means whenever anyone sells they lose their principle and decrease their staking %, thereby solving the inflation paradox for our coin.
* Ultra Low Inflation means less than 181,000 new coins created per year*
After the switch to Ultra Low Inflation is complete , price per coin will Stabilize and Grow. Wink

Cool

It has one of the Best people in the World as its Dev, the Amazing Rent_a_Ray.

It will be the only coin that has solved the Inflation Paradox inherent in all PoS coins, and also 20X the transactions capacity of BTC,
while taking ~ as much electricity as an XBOX.

ZEIT is the Total Package.  In Time everyone will know this and on that Day , BTC will Tremble before US.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/24/fb/6324fbf49333596ba60d119c90dd70e5.jpg

Cool

What is the inflation paradox?
legendary

One word: "masternodes"

No masternodes are ever needed here, lol

What does this coin have going for it then? Masternodes will really help a coin like this.

It has one of the Best people in the World as its Dev, the Amazing Rent_a_Ray.

It will be the only coin that has solved the Inflation Paradox inherent in all PoS coins, and also 20X the transactions capacity of BTC,
while taking ~ as much electricity as an XBOX.

ZEIT is the Total Package.  In Time everyone will know this and on that Day , BTC will Tremble before US.

Cool
legendary
How so? From what I just read, a Masternode doesn't really benefit PoS coins. Do you know something different?

What does this coin have going for it then? Masternodes will really help a coin like this.
legendary

In the words of Ed McMahon, when he spoke to Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show.

To Groggin,

Here are the Tech reasons for anyone interested.

Proof of Stake lets you earn interest directly on All of the coins in your Possession.
Proof of Stake Clients are Full Nodes by default.

Masternodes work by receiving a % of a PoW miners or PoS stakers Earnings.
In other words they act as a parasite siphoning a small % of everyone earnings in exchange for acting as a Full node.

Full nodes download every block and transaction and check them against a coin's core consensus rules.
This prevents PoW miners from generating blocks with higher rewards or PoS Stakers from making their interest rate 1 million %.
In Other Words the Full Nodes keep everyone Honest and help new nodes sync to keep updated with the transactions.

MasterNodes make perfect sense in PoW coins as their is no other incentive to run a Full Node.
IE:  Dash MasterNode

Masternode on a PoS or PoS Hybrid coins , is really just those coin dev trying to grab onto the hype of having a master node.
In a PoS Network , all a masternode will do is steal a % of interest/transaction fees earned from a staker (that is already running a Full Node)
and give it to someone running a masternode.
It also has the effect of decreasing the Proof of Stake Network Security by deceasing the amount of staking coins available that secure the network.
(It is the equivalent of turning off a % of ASICs in a PoW network and leaving them off.)

Short answers :
MasterNodes for PoW is a good idea.
MasterNodes for PoS  is a bad idea.

Cool
legendary
Jump to: