Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 105. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
In the Bleutrade is also delisting news.  Tongue

NOTICE: On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BUN, CAGE, CESC, CREVA, CUBE, DP, ECC, GCN, GRN, HAM, HVCO, MAX, NYC, PAC, PND, STEPS

Cool

Bleutrade ain't playing around! I've used them before in the past. I rather like them.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
In the Bleutrade is also delisting news.  Tongue

NOTICE:
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BUN, CAGE, CESC, CREVA, CUBE, DP, ECC, GCN, GRN, HAM, HVCO, MAX, NYC, PAC, PND, STEPS

Cool
legendary
IN THE POLONIEX DELISTING NEWS   Tongue

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

If you have any of those coins , get them out or cash them out , only ~13 days before they get zapped.  Tongue

Cool
legendary
Kiklo's Premium Blockchain Snapshot Service

ZEIT Blockchain Snapshot updated to 4-18-2017
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

Cool

FYI:
If your wallet is not Encrypted, ie: you don't have to unlock it to stake.
It can slow down your initial syncing dramatically.
To correct this you can encrypt your wallet or if you don't want to encrypt your wallet,
run zeitcoin with the following parameters, zeitcoin-qt.exe  -gen=0  , this will sync without trying to stake, once you are fully synced ,
start zeitcoin normally to stake your coins,  Wink
legendary
must be pieter wuille buying up the entire supply  Cheesy

Let them buy ZEIT!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
must be pieter wuille buying up the entire supply  Cheesy
legendary
Nice! I thought that was a photoshop at first until I checked out Coinmarketcap. Love it!  Cool
legendary
^^^Did I miss something?  Huh

New Market opened on POSWALLET exchange.
A Lot of ZEIT was bought up on the other exchanges, probably in preparation for the ultra low inflation hard fork.

Briefly the ZEIT Marketcap was over $12½ million dollars, now settled back to between ½ million & 1 million dollar range.
24 hour trading Volume was over $1700 US Dollars

Cool
legendary
^^^Did I miss something?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1050

lol , why 0.0000022 btc  . It could be 0.1 btc  . New exchange and first day you can do everything .   Cool
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
legendary
Kiklo, that would be awesome! I will definitely take you up on that offer.
legendary
Any definitive date on when the hard fork will occur? I attempted to sync my wallet when I was in port recently and, needless to say, I still have a ways to go before it is up to date. I let it run for about 18 hours straight and managed to get it from 79 days behind to 72 days behind. It will be about another month before I am in port again and able to sync some more, but I doubt I will be able to get fully caught up really until I am home from deployment.  Angry

Since your shore time is limited, instead of trying to sync.
You would be better off to just download and install a current snapshot using the ACTIVE Wallet:Install Instructions .
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024462

I can put an up to date one out in ~24 hours, current one is a little less than 30 days old.
Definitive date for the hard fork has not been set yet, will post when we know it.

Next time, shoot me a PM when able and I will update the snapshot to the current date, so it will be ready for you and you only have to sync a day or so max.

Cool
legendary
Any definitive date on when the hard fork will occur? I attempted to sync my wallet when I was in port recently and, needless to say, I still have a ways to go before it is up to date. I let it run for about 18 hours straight and managed to get it from 79 days behind to 72 days behind. It will be about another month before I am in port again and able to sync some more, but I doubt I will be able to get fully caught up really until I am home from deployment.  Angry
Hi there,

the responsible dev should get in contact with SuperNET team. Maybe it´s possible to integrate ZEIT into the Agama multi-coin wallet.

Check it out: https://supernet.org

Last days there was a discuss about adding PoS coins. In general with Bitcoin tech related coins it´s the simplest. There´s a little bit effort necessary, but jl777 and the team will assist you.

Once ZEIT is integrated it is possible to import private-keys and exchange (using the atomic swap technology) against other coins.

Join the SuperNET Slack: http://slackinvite.supernet.org

we are about to hard fork to a new POS-T model so the timing isnt great but i'll join the slack anyway to see whats up
legendary
I’ve been running the Linux wallet on Ubuntu 16.04 for a while without problems. But starting yesterday I’m getting ‘transaction failed’ errors when trying to send to an exchange. I haven’t updated Ubuntu or the wallet

What wallet version are you running?
You should be on version 2.0.1.7

Compare your block number with the block explorer and make sure they match.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#

Be sure to have backup copies of the wallet.dat before beginning.
Start the wallet, make sure it is fully synced with the network
Click on Help, click Debug Window, click the Console tab,
beside > type repairwallet , hit Enter key.
This should repair the wallet , check your balance under the Overview tab to see if it is accurate.
If the Balance is still not correct, close the wallet.
From the COMMAND LINE or Change the desktop shortcut so you run the following then restart the zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan, this will also take some time.

Cool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I’ve been running the Linux wallet on Ubuntu 16.04 for a while without problems. But starting yesterday I’m getting ‘transaction failed’ errors when trying to send to an exchange. I haven’t updated Ubuntu or the wallet
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Hi there,

the responsible dev should get in contact with SuperNET team. Maybe it´s possible to integrate ZEIT into the Agama multi-coin wallet.

Check it out: https://supernet.org

Last days there was a discuss about adding PoS coins. In general with Bitcoin tech related coins it´s the simplest. There´s a little bit effort necessary, but jl777 and the team will assist you.

Once ZEIT is integrated it is possible to import private-keys and exchange (using the atomic swap technology) against other coins.

Join the SuperNET Slack: http://slackinvite.supernet.org

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
no word on the cryptsy wallet yet maybe microguy will get around to it soon. ill keep you guys updated

This is great to hear!!

I lost 23m zeit to cryptsy, most of it trading profits so not a real loss, but it was still a bummer when it happened.

I'd happily donate my "lost coins" to lion. Sadly, I have no screen shots of my account. If I had known the Cryptsy database would be trashed i would have taken some. Sad

But I feel that best use of these coins is to have a mega faucet, with ad revenue going to Ray so that he'll continue to be rewarded for his efforts. Smiley

Maybe regenerate some extra interest in the coin and get even more FUDers in here. Cheesy
no word on the cryptsy wallet yet maybe microguy will get around to it soon. ill keep you guys updated
Jump to: