Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 203. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi,

i downloaded block chain from here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t5w94tr2qccz1

When open the wallet I had 0 ZEIT balance. Then I go to the debug window and type repairwallet. Now I have coins but I don't have mined coins anymore. So I lost all my mined coins. If I go under transaction it shows all minded as unconfirmed, but I had already over 1M mined coins in my balance.

Any help?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Lion be like...all extra slow to the party. Cheesy

Well yeah, but that's coz I'm spending so much time flying my fully-pimped Cobra III, teaching pirate scum the error of their ways Wink

...and anyway, I was still 3rd out of 13 to respond, that don't make me a cat ready for the final visit to the vet JUST yet Wink

E2A - Elite: Dangerous for those who don't 'get it'.

i want to try that game it seems like a grind and also damn expensive!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Well yeah, but that's coz I'm spending so much time flying my fully-pimped Cobra III, teaching pirate scum the error of their ways Wink

...and anyway, I was still 3rd out of 13 to respond, that don't make me a cat ready for the final visit to the vet JUST yet Wink

E2A - Elite: Dangerous for those who don't 'get it'.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hi,

can anyone please tell me where can I find bootstrap.dat file for faster wallet sync?

Thanks

Option 2:  Bootstrap will take between 24 & 36 hours.

Option 1:  Is the fastest way , by downloading a snapshot of the block chain.

Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Hi,

can anyone please tell me where can I find bootstrap.dat file for faster wallet sync?

Thanks

Howdy

The OP has detailed instructions and links.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11486945

or you can get it from:

http://www.zeit-coin.net/

Cheers.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi,

Thanks
The reason is: LTC is smarter and faster than BTC.  Tongue

All knights are invited to visit the sanctum. Voting!

Cheers,
Ray

Can't see anything new there yet Ray.

E2A - Found it!
I was expecting a new thread, not an OT post on a well-established thread.
Have you got some kind of H2G2 thang going on right now?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Getting toward my previous 10 sats guestimate, but I think it might even get up to 20 sats since Mint is holding 40+. Go Zeit !!!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
The reason is: LTC is smarter and faster than BTC.  Tongue

All knights are invited to visit the sanctum. Voting!

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LTC is exploding vs BTC. Get ready for some fireworks. Grin
legendary
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped me to reach till 1 mio  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
I have some for sale on SouthX for 6 sats. I have Zeit at 5.68386 sats right at this moment averaged across all exchanges.

I wouldn't count on them going back to 5 sats anytime soon on the exchanges, litecoin would have to really crater vs BTC again while ZEIT/LTC also fell. Could happen, but we're more likely to see a 6/7 bid ask than a return to 4/5.

i bought for 6 sats all what i have. I was to late for mintcoin,and now could not buy for  40 _it is to expensive now. And i think zeitcoin is next.better now .
And now i am almost by 1 mil .only 898,383 zeitcoins.
maybe someone will make me happy and i will reach 1 mil  Grin

Please donate me some Zeitcoins  Cheesy
Mhk4kZRCTeVUGQgFGLtuxxTTiu1L3S6r12

legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Just wanted to note - because it's a boring Sunday night - that (on my page prefs, anyway) we are now on to page

of our journey together Wink

(Yes, and our dark overlord is - of course - the man with the goats)

Tongue

E2A - Bloody hell, "Hero" member! Only seems 5 minutes since I joined this asylum!

Too right, Lion my good man, it truly does seem like just yesterday that you and I were checking out this new Zeitcoin thingy.  Cool And speaking of "bloody hell," my dog just busted ass, and it stinks like hell!! Nasty mutt!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Just wanted to note - because it's a boring Sunday night - that (on my page prefs, anyway) we are now on to page

Tongue

E2A - Bloody hell, "Hero" member! Only seems 5 minutes since I joined this asylum!

LOL ,

You got me with that one.   Cheesy

Here is how I spent the Day.   Cheesy

Cool

Tongue

Jump to: