Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 207. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
"Price of the coin has little bearing on the market it is chosen to be in.
Volume of trading is what we look at.
If this coin can produce 50 BTC volume trading per day, for an extended period of time, we may consider adding it to the BTC markets
"

This is what the Cryptsy support told me when I put in a request to get a BTC pairing.

Such BS, esp since SOOOO many of their BTC pairings aren't anywhere close to this.

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Lowest ask? Everyone goes into full blown panic mode and everyone dumps all of their stakes, thereby ensuring that the bottoms out and never again goes above 1 satoshi.

LOL,
Zeit is not like other coins, there are no worries , only choices to make as we move Forward.
ZeitKnights & Zeit Community will ensure the success and acceptance of zeit thru out the world.  Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ZEIT
is back online. Thanks to GrinZ.
Just FYI stevegreer, SouthXchange currently has the lowest ask on Zeit.

Edit:

...well...not anymore. Tongue

Lowest ask? Everyone goes into full blown panic mode and everyone dumps all of their stakes, thereby ensuring that the bottoms out and never again goes above 1 satoshi.

5.14876615 satoshis say you're WRONG sir.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#charts

Zeitcoin has never been a fly by night pump and dump coin...this is a movement and we're in it for the long term. The inflation rate is pegged at only 20% this year and last I checked we're not even close to that. 15% next year and 5% thereafter. No, the vast majority of coins are being accumulated and staked to secure the Zeitcoin network. The initial POW inflationary period has long since past.
Thanks for the inputs Mr. Black and solarion! I just noticed that Yobit has a Freecoins section, so I hit those up and I think I will use those to purchase a few Zeit instead of sending Zeit over just yet.

Netime bud. I meant to check out Yobit in more detail, but haven't gotten over there much. Lemme know how the freecoin stuff goes.

Meanwhile...in other news...Zeit is now #67 in the world. BANG! ...the world. Market cap is over 1650 BTC.

We're comin' for ya sharky!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Thanks for the inputs Mr. Black and solarion! I just noticed that Yobit has a Freecoins section, so I hit those up and I think I will use those to purchase a few Zeit instead of sending Zeit over just yet.
Just FYI stevegreer, SouthXchange currently has the lowest ask on Zeit.

Edit:

...well...not anymore. Tongue
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
So here's one for you smart people. I'm trying to send some coins to Yobit to get some activity there. I have my wallet unlocked, but when I try to send the coins I get this: Wallet is currently unlocked for minting only. Please do a normal unlock for basic functions.  Huh

Lock it back with "mint lock" and then send the coins... it will ask for you pw... then once the transaction is completed, you can unlock it for minting again.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
So here's one for you smart people. I'm trying to send some coins to Yobit to get some activity there. I have my wallet unlocked, but when I try to send the coins I get this: Wallet is currently unlocked for minting only. Please do a normal unlock for basic functions.  Huh
legendary
What is the status of the Zeitknights? As far as I can read back 14 people submitted a proof of zeitknight.

We're currently building...a large wooden badger.

Hmmm...looks like both faucets are down atm.

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=ZEIT
http://faucet.crypto-co.in/zeitcoin/

...actually has anyone gotten jommy99's faucet to work as yet? I recall donating, but I neglected to follow up on it.

badger ??   Huh
My blueprints show an aardvark,
oh crap.
   Tongue

jommy99 is syncing from scratch , expect 3 weeks before active.

Will PM Grinz about multi.

Currently the ZeitKnights are holding discussions in their private sanctum in the official forum.

Next Official ZeitKnight registrations will be in March 2016 .

Cool
What is the status of the Zeitknights? As far as I can read back 14 people submitted a proof of zeitknight.

We're currently building...a large wooden badger.

Hmmm...looks like both faucets are down atm.

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=ZEIT
http://faucet.crypto-co.in/zeitcoin/

...actually has anyone gotten jommy99's faucet to work as yet? I recall donating, but I neglected to follow up on it.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
ZeitKnights Assemble!

All ZeitKnights & Zeit Community, please start your Zeit Wallets
We need to increase our difficulty.

Cool

we need   "bter" !!!
Then difficulty will increase really quick

A NASTY storm obliterated power in my area for the past 18hrs. I assure you...the difficulty will be spiking momentarily. Smiley

Also I have a VM that's running windows 8(yeah I know) and it miraculously turned auto update back on and nerfed something with some unwanted updates. When I launch Zeitcoin it's blank and never loads. Has anyone else seen this?

Rolling back Micro$ofts's unsolicited viruses updates...

After the rollback , try deleting temp files in these 2 locations, if you still have issues.
c:\users\%username\appdata\local\Temp\
c:\windows\Temp\

Cool

Thanks man, I did try that, but I also renamed the wallet file, rebooted and synced on a blank wallet, switched wallets back and it worked. Not sure which fixed it, but the bottom line is Micro$oft sux.
legendary

A NASTY storm obliterated power in my area for the past 18hrs. I assure you...the difficulty will be spiking momentarily. Smiley

Also I have a VM that's running windows 8(yeah I know) and it miraculously turned auto update back on and nerfed something with some unwanted updates. When I launch Zeitcoin it's blank and never loads. Has anyone else seen this?

After the rollback , try deleting temp files in these 2 locations, if you still have issues.
c:\users\%username\appdata\local\Temp\
c:\windows\Temp\

Cool
Cryptsy is ALIVE! ...at least for awhile. Shocked
ZeitKnights Assemble!

Cool

legendary
ZeitKnights Assemble!

Cool
legendary
FYI:

If you have Zeit Address  MuQKjJVYjwYwRSfARa486w3trxrChjtgsA  
in your wallet, your PC Time is off by a few minutes.

Update your time on your PC when you get the chance.

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
How often do they pick up coins from the voting list?

There aren't any rules...
meaning, they keep the right to put us in the waiting loop for a longer (undefined) time.
I tried to ask the same question in their thread here at bitcointalk.org, but didn't get any answer in about two week time.
It looks they are a bit down with their activity after that BTC theft that spoiled their image.
Jump to: