Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 205. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
minting time ... can i sent coins to someone or receive during minting time? or Sending,receiving money from my wallet may reset this timer
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Thanks Rent_a_Ray, Uki , Thsminer, LionOfNarnia , & Ebolansk

1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3. Solarion
4. GregofDoom
5. Rent_a_Ray
6. Uki
7. Thsminer
8. LionOfNarnia
9. Ebolansk
?

Everyone that wants a PressTab block explorer , post your name, the more that post the less BTC required from each of us to make it happen.

Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
kiklo, you can count on me.

Append me to the list  Smiley

Thanks Sir GregofDoom,

1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3. Solarion
4. GregofDoom
5.  ?
6.  ?
?
?

Everyone that wants a PressTab block explorer , post your name, the more that post the less BTC required from each of us to make it happen.

Count me in too

The Lion is up for it too Grin

I'm also joining the group!
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Thanks Sir GregofDoom,

1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3. Solarion
4. GregofDoom
5.  ?
6.  ?
?
?

Count me in too

The Lion is up for it too Grin
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

Thanks Sir GregofDoom,

1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3. Solarion
4. GregofDoom
5.  ?
6.  ?
?
?

Count me in too
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I am in as well. That is why we have ZEITKnights in the end! (in case someone was asking Wink).
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Me, of course.
I'm a fairglu fan, but I also like presstab's explorers.
plz count me in...

Cheers
Ray
legendary

Thanks Sir GregofDoom,

1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3. Solarion
4. GregofDoom
5.  ?
6.  ?
?
?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

legendary
Recap for Lxxtikk

Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of Zeit a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZeitKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making zeitcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

Charities to Sponsor once the price of zeitcoin is higher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874339

Zeit Slogans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874356
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Any Questions or Suggestions , Post Away , All Ideas Welcome.

Cool

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

The ZeitKnights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZeitKnight will hold 100 million zeitcoins to use 10% of their interest for charity in the future.
Currently 14 ZeitKnights.

Next Registration for Anyone wanting to be a ZeitKnight is March 2016.

Our Maximum Number of ZeitKnights will be somewhere between 100 & 300 , that group will make history as supporters of this coin.

It currently takes over $1,169.689 to purchase 100 million zeitcoin on the exchanges.
That amount of zeit is needed to become a ZeitKnight at the next official registration in March 2016.

New members have to pass the test of Proof of ZeitKnight. Link Below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg10461974;topicseen#msg10461974

After they Pass the test , this happens.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10324746

Afterwards they are given access to the Knights Secret Forum at the Official Zeit forum, so they can join in the discussions there.
legendary
It is a dream but ,dreams come true.
We need than really good investors and promotion.  Smiley
who is going to do it.. ?

We are, the ZeitKnights and the Zeit Community, but it will be done slow and steady ,
Rocket bursts up usually crash back to earth,
Zeit will rise slowly giving more people time to become knights, or just get some to support themselves in the future, and our market cap at its low before the Knights was only $22,000 now with only 14 Knights our market cap is ranging from $300,000 to $400,000. Max Limit of Zeit Knights is only 300 total WorldWide , however odds are that by the time we reach 100 ZeitKnights that it will be almost impossible for anyone else to be able to attain a ZeitKnighthood. Something to consider while zeit is still Ultra Affordable.
To become a Knight in the beginning was only ~$75 , now it is more than $1169.689 , and it has only been 4 months since the Knights began. Imagine next year or the year after.

Cool
Interesting, i think time to buy more coins  Grin
Privilege of Knight ? why people should  attain a ZeitKnighthood? why it costs 1000$

legendary

We are, the ZeitKnights and the Zeit Community, but it will be done slow and steady ,
Rocket bursts up usually crash back to earth,
Zeit will rise slowly giving more people time to become knights, or just get some to support themselves in the future, and our market cap at its low before the Knights was only $22,000 now with only 14 Knights our market cap is ranging from $300,000 to $400,000. Max Limit of Zeit Knights is only 300 total WorldWide , however odds are that by the time we reach 100 ZeitKnights that it will be almost impossible for anyone else to be able to attain a ZeitKnighthood. Something to consider while zeit is still Ultra Affordable.
To become a Knight in the beginning was only ~$75 , now it is more than $1169.689 , and it has only been 4 months since the Knights began. Imagine next year or the year after.

Cool
legendary
Worthy cause. Count this Knight in!

Thanks Sir Solarion,

1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3. Solarion
4.  ?
5.  ?
6.  ?
?
?

Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Here is the rate info for PressTab block explorer

To be listed for 6 months, it would come out to about $60. Or btc @ $241 that would be 0.249 btc.
or
You could also pay in HYP, current mid order book is around 360 sats, so that would be about 69,166 HYP.

OK ,
everyone that wants a PressTab block explorer , PM me.
we need at least 6 willing to pay $10 in BTC for the explorer.
If we get more than 6 willing, then the price would be even lower than $10 of btc each.

Will Post on Monday next week how many want the explorer, so we would know how much each person would have to pay.

Cool
count me in.i will throw btc in for the cause.

Cool ,
1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3.  ?
4.  ?
5.  ?
6.  ?
?
?
?
?
?

Cool

Worthy cause. Count this Knight in!
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Can anyone recommend a crowdfunding site that uses Bitcoin or crypto? I looked at CoinFunder.com and Swarm.fund... I setup a project on CounFunder but it won't go live, nothing on the site appears to be current, and the email address given on the contact page bounced back (didn't leave me with a lot of warm fuzzy feelings).  I'm not sure I "get" Swarm.fund... any thoughts anyone?  Any good experiences?

Thanks,
Fred

You might try https://btcjam.com/

I used it back in the day to good effect.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Can anyone recommend a crowdfunding site that uses Bitcoin or crypto? I looked at CoinFunder.com and Swarm.fund... I setup a project on CounFunder but it won't go live, nothing on the site appears to be current, and the email address given on the contact page bounced back (didn't leave me with a lot of warm fuzzy feelings).  I'm not sure I "get" Swarm.fund... any thoughts anyone?  Any good experiences?

Thanks,
Fred
legendary
Zeit & Mint code is similar .
And how can zeitcoin improve quality of life?  Grin
All coins are created to make money.'We dont know which  coin will survive or die Wink

Making Zeitcoin a Global Success is part 1.
Using that Success to improve quality of life for the people of the world is step 2.
Charity will be the 1st way, we help others once the price of zeit is high enough with a small percent of our zeit interest. Other ways will be thru the sponsorship of innovation in many different areas , that is where each Knights personal views will have a major bearing on which areas , we fix 1st.

As far as other coins go , whether they will thrive or fail , have no idea.
As only viewing a coin as a profit motive, means if it profit margin drops, it can die.

Zeit is more than a coin, Zeit is a movement, do some just want wealth,
sure no argument there, but there are others involved that want wealth to make the changes necessary to save the world from the darkness, (that a profit driven only world causes).

Some want to use the wealth created by Zeit to help others, imagine the good that the Knights could accomplish once zeit is $1 per zeit, a small % of our interest alone could help many people thru out this world , who at the moment are being ignored.

As long as their is One ZEITKNIGHT , it shall never die only Thrive.

Cool
legendary
Here is the rate info for PressTab block explorer

To be listed for 6 months, it would come out to about $60. Or btc @ $241 that would be 0.249 btc.
or
You could also pay in HYP, current mid order book is around 360 sats, so that would be about 69,166 HYP.

OK ,
everyone that wants a PressTab block explorer , PM me.
we need at least 6 willing to pay $10 in BTC for the explorer.
If we get more than 6 willing, then the price would be even lower than $10 of btc each.

Will Post on Monday next week how many want the explorer, so we would know how much each person would have to pay.

Cool
count me in.i will throw btc in for the cause.

Cool ,
1. HunterS
2. Kiklo
3.  ?
4.  ?
5.  ?
6.  ?
?
?
?
?
?

Cool
legendary
All coins are created to make money.'We dont know which  coin will survive or die Wink

Making Zeitcoin a Global Success is part 1.
Using that Success to improve quality of life for the people of the world is step 2.
Charity will be the 1st way, we help others once the price of zeit is high enough with a small percent of our zeit interest. Other ways will be thru the sponsorship of innovation in many different areas , that is where each Knights personal views will have a major bearing on which areas , we fix 1st.

As far as other coins go , whether they will thrive or fail , have no idea.
As only viewing a coin as a profit motive, means if it profit margin drops, it can die.

Zeit is more than a coin, Zeit is a movement, do some just want wealth,
sure no argument there, but there are others involved that want wealth to make the changes necessary to save the world from the darkness, (that a profit driven only world causes).

Some want to use the wealth created by Zeit to help others, imagine the good that the Knights could accomplish once zeit is $1 per zeit, a small % of our interest alone could help many people thru out this world , who at the moment are being ignored.

As long as their is One ZEITKNIGHT , it shall never die only Thrive.

Cool
legendary
Jump to: