Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 204. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I have some for sale on SouthX for 6 sats. I have Zeit at 5.68386 sats right at this moment averaged across all exchanges.

I wouldn't count on them going back to 5 sats anytime soon on the exchanges, litecoin would have to really crater vs BTC again while ZEIT/LTC also fell. Could happen, but we're more likely to see a 6/7 bid ask than a return to 4/5.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
My wallet will be open every day .
I just wanted to buy 1 milion for 3 satoshi and the prise go up .now I am waiting ,maybe someone will sell for 5 ,just to have 939 890 coins by southxchange.
Happy to help.

This is a good coin for stacking on a budget. They're still inexpensive and most of the coins have found their way into strong hands since the initial inflationary POW distribution phase. The inflation rate now is quite low and last time I checked we weren't even hitting that because too few stake their coins.

Cheers
legendary
k
thanks solarion  Smiley
I think it is my principal coin,that I will collect  .I like goals of coin :Helping the needy, investing in innovative techniques and finally the protection of the environment are all part of that.
the problem i dont have really money to by more coins.just poor student from poor land.
legendary
Please donate me some Zeitcoins  Cheesy
Mhk4kZRCTeVUGQgFGLtuxxTTiu1L3S6r12

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
why i can sell/buy zeitcoin  only yobit_cryptopia,southexchange.
Why not poloniex,bittrex ...?

Bittrex requires a few BTC to be added and will delist a coin if it falls below their set trading volume.
They have been mentioned a few times, but since we have 4 exchanges their is no group desire to be added there at the moment. We rather spent that BTC buying Zeit.

I have approached Poloniex about adding Zeit in the past, but they have given 0 responses back.
So I wrote them off as too arrogant or too stupid , mainly because they were too impolite to even give a response saying not interested.
FYI: Poloniex now requires ID information from you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/36f423/poloniex_to_require_identity_details/

Plus they started Margin Trading which to me is a sign of corruption and one of the dirty tricks in the stock industry to rip off investors.
(Margin Trading is how a lot of people lost their homes to stock brokers)  Angry

Cool

why i can sell/buy zeitcoin  only yobit_cryptopia,southexchange.

You'll have to ask them why they haven't added Zeit yet.
legendary
why i can sell/buy zeitcoin  only yobit_cryptopia,southexchange.
Nice. Grin

It's an error though. LTC isn't back to 3.24 vs fiat rubbish. CMC rankings can't be trusted till the offensive data is purged.
legendary
Holy cow! I dunno what just happened...but I like it.

Edit: Looks like Litecoin happened. Took a huge jump vs Bitcoin just then. Shocked

LOL Looks like someone fatfingered a key:

Litecoin back to 40 fiats! woohoo  Grin
Mandatory Update during the coming week.

* LevelDB support added (speeds up everything, reduces client freezing)
* decreased clock drift to 60 seconds starting on 1st of August 10.00 o'clock UTC (Security fix)

Currently we are testing the changes. Looks promising so far.

Cheers,
Ray

Good news Ray. Keep up the good work!

Do you have a personal tip jar address? If anyone deserves it.

what you say i dont understand it
LevelDB support added?
decreased clock drift to 60 seconds?

This is good news. LevelDB is an open source data storage and retrieval method. It's state of the art for crypto wallets. The best two wallets(imo) both use txleveldb...those being PHS & HBN.

There's a wiki on leveldb.

Edit:

Here go: Interesting stuffs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LevelDB

-Sol
legendary

* decreased clock drift to 60 seconds starting on 1st of August 10.00 o'clock UTC (Security fix)

Cheers,
Ray
what you say i dont understand it
LevelDB support added?
decreased clock drift to 60 seconds?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Cheers,
Ray
Think Bter wanted us to pay to be listed, but I could have my exchanges confused...could've been Poloniex. Perhaps one of the smarter Knights with a better memory can chime in here.

Anyway, to my knowledge we haven't had to pay to be listed anywhere. Many days Zeit is among Cryptopia's most active coins. We've done alright without having to resort to bribing exchanges...even with the Mintpal and cryptrorush fiascoes.
legendary
Zeitcoin back @ six satoshis broke our block explorer! Tongue

Edit:

Fixed already...guess we don't have to head to the poor house.

somebody bought yesterday all Zeit for  5 satoshi.
i think bter will make zeit go to 40 satoshi in a few months like mint.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
When he begins exchange bter?
Zeitcoin back @ six satoshis broke our block explorer! Tongue

Edit:

Fixed already...guess we don't have to head to the poor house.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
minting time ... can i sent coins to someone or receive during minting time? or Sending,receiving money from my wallet may reset this timer

Instructions on how to use coin control , if you need it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10296134

Cool
minting time ... can i sent coins to someone or receive during minting time? or Sending,receiving money from my wallet may reset this timer

You can send and receive just fine while staking. I've found the current client to be extremely robust.

Obviously if you send the coins that are staking you'll reset the coin age on a particular block or blocks. Coin control is your friend here as it makes it easy to choose the blocks you wish to send from.

Happy staking.

-Sol
Jump to: