Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 208. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
How often do they pick up coins from the voting list?

There aren't any rules...

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Any news regarding BTER? How often do they pick up coins from the voting list? We managed to pass the 34k mark already.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Cryptsy Update.

Got a message from Mullick.

The cryptsy wallet is down due to a server outage.
Should be back up within a day or so, once the files are restored.

Cool

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Cryptsy's ZEIT wallet is down => Network issues.

Cheers

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like Mullick has his hands full...they've 51 coins in maintenance mode just now. Ouch.

Yesterday they halted trading on LTC/BTC for awhile and had trouble restarting it.

Good deal Zeitcoin is on multiple exchanges these days.
Zeit has been a perma fixture on coinmarketcap's top 100 cryptos for the past month+. Nice and steady.

http://coinmarketcap.com/1
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
The latest list of coins we've out-lived Wink

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 02.07.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day:

256Coin [256], 8BIT [8BIT], BITZ Currency [BITZ], CyberCoin [CC], CRAVE [CRAVE], CryCoin [CRY], Cypher [CYP], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EagsCurrency [EAGS], EggCoin [EGG], Elektron [EKN], GlideSEC asset [GLIDE], GizmoCoin [GIZ], HellasCoin [HLC], HazMatCoin [HZT], iCash [ICASH], iCoin [ICN], LiteDoge [LDOGE], Lyrabar [LYB], MorpheusCoin [MRP], PRO [PRO], Phalanx [PXL], QuitDough [QUIT], SelfieCoin [SLFI], SlimCoin [SLM], Positron [TRON], UCoin , UnbreakableCoin [UNB], UnrealCoin [URC], XDECoin [XDE], WorldTradeFunds [XWT], ZirkCoin [ZIRK].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

legendary
Other Exchanges working normally.    Smiley

Cryptopia.co.nz
SouthXchange.com
Yobit.net

Cool

FYI:
PM Mullick, it was down.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Cryptsy's ZEIT wallet is down => Network issues.

Cheers
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Happy Solstice, everyone Grin

I saw in the day at Long Meg stone circle, in association with the last of 2014s' liberty cap shrooms & some fine BC bud Wink

I LIKE summer - the rain is much warmer!

...but need some S   L   E   E   P  now.
legendary
wallet for 64 bit ?
I see only 32 bit

Current 32bit wallet works in 32bit & 64bit OS.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
wallet for 64 bit ?
I see only 32 bit
Happy longest day of the year yall. It can stay summer forevah as far as I'm concerned. Grin

Winter crushes my 2 wheel groove and harms my happiness.
legendary
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Happy Solstice
June 21st , Longest Day of the Year.

FYI:
Solstice means a stopping or standing still of the sun. It is the longest day of the year and the time when the sun is at its maximum elevation. This date has had spiritual significance for thousands of years as humans have been amazed by the great power of the sun. The Celts celebrated with bonfires that would add to the sun's energy, Christians placed the feast of St. John the Baptist towards the end of June and it is also the festival of Li, the Chinese Goddess of Light. For Pagans, the Goddess took over the earth from the horned God at the beginning of spring and she is now at the height of her power and fertility. For some Pagans, the Summer Solstice marks the marriage of the God and Goddess and see their union as the force that creates the harvest's fruits.
In the northern hemisphere, the longest day of the year. It marks the first day of the season of summer.

Cool
LTC is gyrating wildly the last couple weeks. Really glad we have BTC pairings to help stabilize Zeitcoin value.

Looks like CMC has new perty charts:

Nice steady progress for Zeitcoin so far in 2015. Note the steadily increasing average daily volume.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/?markets=main#charts
Glad you got it sorted lxxtikk. Happy minting. Cheesy
thanks solarion. I am realy happy  Cheesy
how long it takes,minting. When my pc ist allday running.How many days should i wait to receive   the first coins.

They're mature after 20 days.
legendary
thanks solarion. I am realy happy  Cheesy
how long it takes,minting. When my pc ist allday running.How many days should i wait to receive   the first coins.
legendary
legendary
Nah, those aren't console commands.

Easiest way is to create a shortcut to zeitcoin-qt.exe. Open the properties page of that shortcut and add " -rescan" to the end of target line. So your shortcut target line would look similar to this:

"C:\Users\barrysoetorosux\AppData\Roaming\ZeitCoin\zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan"

Smiley
Thanks to Solarion,
for clearing up how to run the command.

Weather here is so crazy today can barely get online.

Cool
legendary
you forget to say ,go to the command line (cmd.exe). ok ,Rescan   Smiley Wink
C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\ZeitCoin\zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan
rescan found all coins .

thanks kiklo!!!  Smiley
Jump to: