Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 209. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Make a backup and then run check/repairwallet
how can i  run check/repairwallet ?

click help --> debug window --> console

type "checkwallet"
{
"wallet check passed" : true
}
and nothing changed

you can try "repairwallet" in the console just make a copy of your wallet.dat file first

I have backup , i did  repair and check ..nothing changed. should i reinstal wallet ?

Rename the current wallet.dat to oldwallet.dat ,
then restore only the wallet.dat file from the backup before the reinstalling windows.
Then start zeitcoin-qt and see if the amount matches.
If not , run repairwallet , then restart zeitcoin and check balance,

if the above does not work, then
try running it zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan   
Check Balance.

If that does not work the only thing left is a
zeitcoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet

Cool

zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan     
03:47:47

Method not found (code -32601)

Nah, those aren't console commands.

Easiest way is to create a shortcut to zeitcoin-qt.exe. Open the properties page of that shortcut and add " -rescan" to the end of target line. So your shortcut target line would look similar to this:

"C:\Users\barrysoetorosux\AppData\Roaming\ZeitCoin\zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan"
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

type "checkwallet"
{
}
and nothing changed

you can try "repairwallet" in the console just make a copy of your wallet.dat file first

I have backup , i did  repair and check ..nothing changed. should i reinstal wallet ?

then restore only the wallet.dat file from the backup before the reinstalling windows.

Check Balance.

Cool

zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan     
03:47:47

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

type "checkwallet"
{
}
and nothing changed

Check Balance.

Cool

legendary

type "checkwallet"
{
}
and nothing changed

how can i  run check/repairwallet ?

type "checkwallet"
{
}
and nothing changed

legendary

type "checkwallet"
{
}
and nothing changed

type "checkwallet"
legendary
legendary
I reinstalled windows.Now it's working ,but another problem .It is showing only my recent transaktion.and not full balance.hm why? it is syn.. 100% .
ONLY 1 TRANSACTION, i did 10 ... Cry
Here comes the daily cryptsy price smash spread trade game. yawn.

Everybody thinks they're gordon gecko it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
ZEIT beautifully to develop  ...

With the team that we have, certainly we repeat the success MINT Cool
Just noticed we hit 4BTC worth of volume again today, not including SouthXchange. Pretty sweet.
1 Zeit = 4.8 satoshis averaged across all exchanges(ask) at current exchange rates...a pretty good day.
Not sure where your getting ~4.8 satoshis per zeit when they are selling for just over 300 latoshi's a piece on cryptsy.  Maybe I should be looking at a couple of the other exchanges?

I got it from maths. I averaged the ask price on all the ZEIT/LTC markets(Cryptsy, Cryptopia, SouthX) and converted it to a BTC value. LTC is up 52% vs BTC in the last few days so it's raised Zeitcoin with it relative to BTC. Litecoin has since pulled back some vs BTC and right at this second the same equation would result in an answer that was equal to 4.16 satoshis.

have you done the weighted average on volume to make it more realistic? Grin
Nah, don't have the ambition for anything like that. Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
1 Zeit = 4.8 satoshis averaged across all exchanges(ask) at current exchange rates...a pretty good day.
Not sure where your getting ~4.8 satoshis per zeit when they are selling for just over 300 latoshi's a piece on cryptsy.  Maybe I should be looking at a couple of the other exchanges?

I got it from maths. I averaged the ask price on all the ZEIT/LTC markets(Cryptsy, Cryptopia, SouthX) and converted it to a BTC value. LTC is up 52% vs BTC in the last few days so it's raised Zeitcoin with it relative to BTC. Litecoin has since pulled back some vs BTC and right at this second the same equation would result in an answer that was equal to 4.16 satoshis.

have you done the weighted average on volume to make it more realistic? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I'm looking forward to the announced ZEIT Multipool at Cryptopia.  Grin

FYI: Cryptonator is back (App & Web)

Ah, that explains why I didn't see it then :p

*On a serious note, I've never even bothered to look at Cryptopia, nice to see zeit/btc pair there as well.  Thanks for the virtual smack upside the head back to reality Smiley

Hey, anytime bud. Smiley

Really like to try to patronize exchanges with good software and lots of different pairings. Cryptopia is my overall fave.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!

Ah, that explains why I didn't see it then :p

*On a serious note, I've never even bothered to look at Cryptopia, nice to see zeit/btc pair there as well.  Thanks for the virtual smack upside the head back to reality Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
The LTC rally has been pretty nice. I hope it lasts.
Jump to: