Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 293. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Awright -- so I didn't follow the upgrade instructions and deleted my peers.dat file... now I am getting 0 connections.

Anyone have a conf file I can copy?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Happy New Year folks. May it be a better one Smiley

I need your assistance with a Science Project fundraiser we have going at Einsteinium Foundation - EMC2 coin.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sciencestudy-memory-loss-due-to-sleep-deprivation

I would really appreciate it if you can find a few bucks, or spread the word, to help a noble project for a prestigious science lab at University of Pennsylvania. - we are conducting a donation drive in cryptocoins as well, see details here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10002287

Thank you

When I get some time after this, getting my ZeitKnight badge too Smiley
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Yeah, nice one Fred Grin

Maybe on your next blog you could talk about why Zeit is better than BTC because PoS mining is SO much more energy-efficient than SHA-256?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Thanks for the support Fred! Any advertisement we can get is greatly appreciated!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Just posted a new blog and talk about Zeit: http://www.pqinternet.com/crypto-currency/will-2015-be-the-year-of-bitcoin-and-altcoin

I don't post much (here or on my blog  Embarrassed) but I still support Zeit Coin (been in on it since the start)!

Fred
legendary
Activity: 1092

All Zeit Wallet Users should update to the Latest Version  2.0.1.5 Gauntlet

All in the Zeit Community that updated to ver 2.0.1.5 , that are able ,
Please Leave your Zeit Wallets online as much as possible, in the first 2 weeks in January.
This way you are helping the zeit network until all of our Zeit Brothers & Sisters update their wallets.
If you know any friends or family that use Zeit , but don't check the Forum on a regular basis,
please email or text them about the required update.

Anyone not on version 2.0.1.5 , Click the Link Below for the Wallet Install Details
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9909181

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Hehe .. nice milestone. Happy Blockday

Looks like it was meant to be that my wallet has been staking whole day today, just had a look. The little notification pop-up in the corner is about 8 hours late, much staking Grin
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
HAPPY BLOCKDAY!

9 months in and Zeitcoin is kicking ass Grin

(Even if I think it should be crapsy's ass getting WELL kicked Wink )
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
What will happen with our coins if they don't update early enough? Right now I have 30 million there

This explains the giant sell walls there. Tongue
The wallet is offline, you cannot withdrawal/deposit. Trading works with their database.
Everyone who has ZEIT there should open a ticket to speed up their "maintenance".

Sometimes it seems to me that they have only one hard-working person in their support.
Job title: Ticket Closer

Cheers,
Ray
this is so very true Ray.
we should put more pressure on Cryptsy to finish the maintenance quicker.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Cryptsy pop up messages:

Protoshares: Our wallet is offline while we update to the latest version. It should be back online soon.
Copperbars: Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain.
XXXCoin: Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain.
ZeitCoin: Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance. (wtf..?)

What's that? A human-generated message or a randomizer?
Whatever, in Cryptsy we trust!!  Wink

Edit: Btw. Zeitcoin has more than 1M blocks. Happy Blockday.
legendary
True, but I am inherently distrustful of exchanges, and especially of leaving coins on an exchange for an extended period of time. So I think I will just wait until they are done with the maintenance, and in the meantime I will rack up even more Doge to trade in for Zeit.

I like Comkort, but I am going to fully take advantage of the lower price on Cryptsy while they last. I'd like to put a nice dent in that 88 sell wall there before it's gone.

Totally understandable, you can always put in a buy order at 88 on Comkort while we wait for cryptsy to get their act together.

Cool

legendary

+1
LOL   Cheesy

Once they get the wallet out of maintenance mode & updated, everyone will be able to transfer zeitcoins in and out again. Since they have over 20 wallets in maintenance right now, no telling when it will be back online.

This does not keep you from buying zeit as you can still transfer doge or litecoins into cryptsy, and then buy zeitcoins, you just will not be able to pull the zeitcoins out until they get their zeit wallet working. (Their trading platforms work independently of their wallets.)

Comkort is fully operational at this time.

Cool

True, but I am inherently distrustful of exchanges, and especially of leaving coins on an exchange for an extended period of time. So I think I will just wait until they are done with the maintenance, and in the meantime I will rack up even more Doge to trade in for Zeit.

I like Comkort, but I am going to fully take advantage of the lower price on Cryptsy while they last. I'd like to put a nice dent in that 88 sell wall there before it's gone.
legendary
All in the Zeit Community that updated to ver 2.0.1.5 , that are able ,
Please Leave your Zeit Wallets online as much as possible, in the first 2 weeks in January.
This way you are helping the zeit network until all of our Zeit Brothers & Sisters update their wallets.  Also if you know any friends or family that use Zeit , but don't check the Forum on a regular basis, please email or text them about the required update.

Anyone not on version 2.0.1.5 , Click the Link Below for the Wallet Install Details

Cool
legendary
What will happen with our coins if they don't update early enough? Right now I have 30 million there
Sometimes it seems to me that they have only one hard-working person in their support.

Cheers,
Ray

+1
LOL   Cheesy

Once they get the wallet out of maintenance mode & updated, everyone will be able to transfer zeitcoins in and out again. Since they have over 20 wallets in maintenance right now, no telling when it will be back online.

This does not keep you from buying zeit as you can still transfer doge or litecoins into cryptsy, and then buy zeitcoins, you just will not be able to pull the zeitcoins out until they get their zeit wallet working. (Their trading platforms work independently of their wallets.)

Comkort is fully operational at this time.

Cool
legendary

This explains the giant sell walls there. Tongue
The wallet is offline, you cannot withdrawal/deposit. Trading works with their database.
Everyone who has ZEIT there should open a ticket to speed up their "maintenance".

Cheers,
Ray

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
legendary
All I know is Cryptsy needs to hurry up and get the wallet updated and out of maintenance mode. I have about a quarter of a million Zeit worth of Doge that I am ready to trade in!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Just tried to update to the new windows wallet, but when I try to run it I get the error loading blkindex.dat any ideas?

Hi tiggytomb,

you are working with an outdated wallet version. Your chain isn't compatible with the newer Wallets.

Please read this carefully:

Cheers,
Ray

Ah okay, I got the wallet from the site thought it was the new one, I will remove my old one completely and then try the new one again.  Thanks Ray.
legendary
Just tried to update to the new windows wallet, but when I try to run it I get the error loading blkindex.dat any ideas?

Hi tiggytomb,

you are working with an outdated wallet version. Your chain isn't compatible with the newer Wallets.

Please read this carefully:

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1848
Jump to: