Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 290. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
One trade brought it back.
legendary

Disgrace has reached a new level.
Now the database LTC/ZEIT database is under maintenance...

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
maybe zeitcoin should work on extending our relationship with comkort. they are definitely an ally.

btw im over 8,000 transactions on my ZEIT wallet. not to brag or anything  Cheesy who can beat me

15714 & my wallet have done 13789 POS transactions for a total of 807645 pos zeit Smiley
Not a lot, but got them since zeit started ^^

dayum i dont think anyones beating 15,000

Well I have 31,165 transactions
18 are transactions before POS and the rest are POS  Grin
Have had the coins since day 1 and never sent any coins out!
Just updated to the new wallet:

edit: 31,166 transactions, just staked some more  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Got tired of waiting on Cryptsy to get their act together, so I took advantage of the price dip at Comkort and bought up 328,000+ Zeit there instead. I wonder in the Cryptsy people realize or even care just how much money they are losing the longer they have our, and the other, wallet(s) in maintenance mode?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
On the Craptsy Watch ,
There are now 32 Coins wallets offline , seems to be more everyday,

Comkort & Lazycoins still up.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Fascinating.
Everybody got any response from their 'suckport' - except the developer.

Crapsy solution to 99.9% of issues ... blame the Dev.  

"But this email is from the Dev!"

Crapsy solution plan B ... ignore.

There are many working networks 'offline for maintenance' long time baby!

Sometimes I think they are trying to play market manipulation games Wink
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Fascinating.

Don't worry, such 'any response' does not bring much either.
legendary
Fascinating.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
You're getting more out of them than me!

2 weeks & 2 reminders since I raised a ticket and not one word from 'them'.

Don't like the way they are trying to 'absolve themselves in advance' by implying it's a problem at our end Sad

DAMNED glad I didn't have a single #zeitcoin there.

The sooner that someone manages to come up with a bulletproof P2P trading system, the better for everybody - except those who 'stand at the centres, taxing coin from all who pass' of course!
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
here is the reply I got from Cryptsy:

Code:
Hello uki,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
When a coin's wallet is under maintenance, it means our technical support team has taken it offline for an update.
Usually, this is done to fix an issue that we may have seen or at a request from the coin's developer.
Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA as to when the coin will be back online yet.
We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Sincerely,
Marjorie

content-wise nothing, oh pardon, I learned what they understand under the term 'maintenance'. Asked for further clarifications in that matter.
legendary
Last Count Cryptsy/Craptsy now have 30 wallets in Maintenance mode including zeit.
Most have been offline for 19 days & counting.
Sounds like they need to hire a tier 3 & tier 4 team , tier 2 ain't getting the job done.
We are going to need more exchanges in the future as this will not be acceptable when zeitcoins becomes a worldwide success story.

Cool

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Craptsy had DRK in maintenance as well and about 30% of the balances page is in maintenance. They really need to do some housekeeping.
that is why an alternative exchange of reasonable volume is needed to put pressure on quick wallet updates.
Only that will make them 'fix' the maintenance issues as quickly as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Craptsy had DRK in maintenance as well and about 30% of the balances page is in maintenance. They really need to do some housekeeping.
"My apologies for the incompetence"
This!!!!!!!

They are trying to say the zeit daemon produces the problem, eh? I can say it's definitely not a ZEIT problem.
I have the daemon running on Debian and MacOSX without any issues. Either this tier two team does not exist or they have no idea what to do.
Comkort, Lazycoins, Coinpayments, chainz - ZEIT is working everywhere.

Thanks for this info Joe.

Cheers,
Ray

As I've said all along ...

CRAPSY

Sad
legendary
"My apologies for the incompetence"
This!!!!!!!

They are trying to say the zeit daemon produces the problem, eh? I can say it's definitely not a ZEIT problem.
I have the daemon running on Debian and MacOSX without any issues. Either this tier two team does not exist or they have no idea what to do.
Comkort, Lazycoins, Coinpayments, chainz - ZEIT is working everywhere.

Thanks for this info Joe.

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Maintenance still continuing on Cryptsy's Zeitcoin wallet. I've just received this email from them.

"Hello J,

Thank you for contacting Cryptys.

My apologies for the inconvenience. Our ZeitCoin wallet is still down for maintenance.
Our tier two team is working to get this wallet back online. Please bear with us, rest assured your coins are safe and that we are working 24/7 to get this wallet up and running again. Unfortunately there is no ETA as of now.

Thank you for your patience and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Leah"
legendary
How many of them are POS orphans?  Grin
I have 2441 since the very beginning.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
maybe zeitcoin should work on extending our relationship with comkort. they are definitely an ally.

btw im over 8,000 transactions on my ZEIT wallet. not to brag or anything  Cheesy who can beat me

15714 & my wallet have done 13789 POS transactions for a total of 807645 pos zeit Smiley
Not a lot, but got them since zeit started ^^

dayum i dont think anyones beating 15,000

7,501 on my 'working' wallet

1,636 on my 'Knighthood' wallet

for a total of

9,137 transactions :p
legendary

We are good for the US (Cryptsy), UK (LazyCoins), & Estonia (Comkort) at the moment.
If anyone knows of any other exchanges in other areas of the World Post Them so we can take a look at them to be added in the Future.
 Cool

I think nobody here is interested in adding any new exchanges, at least at the moment.
I asked to add ZEIT to the vote on C-Cex about a month ago, yet up to now my vote is the only one there.

I am Always interested especially in exchanges that host multiple languages, but am personally looking to add a South American & any Asian Exchanges at the moment (ones without volume requirement), C-Cex volume requirement is not something most of us want to deal with at this moment , which is why you have not seen more voting there.  I will be glad when our marketcap is high enough that the exchanges just add us without having to jump thru hoops.  But we are ~1 or 2 years from that day.
They are still on the list of exchanges to add just not at the top.
If they remove that volume requirement anytime soon, post it.

Cool
Jump to: