Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 291. (Read 1009280 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

We are good for the US (Cryptsy), UK (LazyCoins), & Estonia (Comkort) at the moment.
If anyone knows of any other exchanges in other areas of the World Post Them so we can take a look at them to be added in the Future.
 Cool

I think nobody here is interested in adding any new exchanges, at least at the moment.
I asked to add ZEIT to the vote on C-Cex about a month ago, yet up to now my vote is the only one there.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
maybe zeitcoin should work on extending our relationship with comkort. they are definitely an ally.

btw im over 8,000 transactions on my ZEIT wallet. not to brag or anything  Cheesy who can beat me

15714 & my wallet have done 13789 POS transactions for a total of 807645 pos zeit Smiley
Not a lot, but got them since zeit started ^^
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
maybe zeitcoin should work on extending our relationship with comkort. they are definitely an ally.

btw im over 8,000 transactions on my ZEIT wallet. not to brag or anything  Cheesy who can beat me
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
was the order removed? not seein it

Love Comkort, it's MAD!

Everything sold up to 300 when I woke up.

I've even moved some over from the BTC pairing to shore up the sell side.

Hopefully that whale has put his 100 million back in his wallet - maybe a future Ker-Niggit (for all the Monty Python fans out there!)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hey guys,
Tomorrow another Cryptsy ticket day?
February is coming closer. It's not OK what they're doing to us.

Btw:
*Facepalm* Bitstamp confirmes lost of 19K BTC (5 Million USD)

Cryptsy (US Exchange) is being a Royal Pain, mainly because they refuse to give any real info on what happened or when it will be back online. A few more exchanges would help with this. Also we need more global access to zeitcoins, Bleutrade adds South America & Bter would add China. Everyone on Bleutrade.com please add a support ticket asking them to add Zeitcoin to their exchange.
Don't know what the status of Bter is , but voting for zeitcoin is over 8000 votes on their exchange.
(Even if it only turns out to be symbolic)

We are good for the US (Cryptsy), UK (LazyCoins), & Estonia (Comkort) at the moment.
If anyone knows of any other exchanges in other areas of the World Post Them so we can take a look at them to be added in the Future.

Cool

FYI : in another exchange bites the dust news
Vault of Satoshi (Canada) is closing.
http://www.coindesk.com/vault-satoshi-founders-close-bitcoin-exchange-focus-netflix-startup/
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Who sent 100mil Zeit to Comkort and put it on 120 lits?

Someone who either has plenty more where that came from, or someone who lost his nerve and cashed out.

This guy seems very desperate. We are talking about 120 LTC (87 LTC, 194$). That will not safe his life.
He should better hold it and wait.

I have another 0,5 BTC to eat some walls when it's needed.

Hey guys,
Tomorrow another Cryptsy ticket day?
February is coming closer. It's not OK what they're doing to us.

Btw:
*Facepalm* Bitstamp confirmes lost of 19K BTC (5 Million USD)
was the order removed? not seein it

Someone who either has plenty more where that came from, or someone who lost his nerve and cashed out.

I put half a lite-worth there a few days ago - coin I bought at 75/76 - then someone dumped a huge amount on top of me. Guess someone has decided that is the ceiling for now. Think I'll move from 124 to 119 too - hope to be able to buy lots more cheap from the proceeds Wink
legendary
That's pretty much how bots operate, constant small scale trades.

That's how a bot could work. Most scripts I saw so far, are suitable for a constant daytrading. After a real crash or giant amplitudes they have no idea what to do.
It's not easy because of the daily retargeting - but I am with you - everything is possible if you know how to realize.

Btw. I'm searching for a good open source bot. Any ideas? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
That's pretty much how bots operate, constant small scale trades.

He is right about one thing, there is no natural market trend. Someone asked me on Poloniex trollbox "When is EMC2 rising again?" Only reply I could give was "I don't have enough BTC and EMC2 to decide that"

Grin

legendary
Following has nothing to do with ZEIT directly, but it's interesting:

There is an article in the german section.
Technique is called Asynchronous Trading. That guy did never lost anything with his simulation.
If he had a bad day, he didn't win anything.
He trades against the (manipulated) market panic. He believes that there is no natural market trend. All ups and downs are wanted. Someone win, the other lost and if you understand that, you can make profit whatever happens to the market.
It's a bit complicated. You need some calculated sell and buy orders and the winnings are not high.
It's complete against any financial rule (banks are trying to explain us the opposite - and we know why they are doing this)

It's based on the simple rule that the worth of 1 BTC is always 1 BTC and worth of 1 NXT is always 1 NXT.
Only the ratio changes. He explains it with silver and gold:
If gold has a high value - what would you do? Invest 50% of it in silver. There is no lost because your total worth (gold+silver) never changed.
You need to place some orders because you cannot know when a high or a low ends. You use vibrations between both.
If you sell/buy on your first calculated point you win not much and your higher orders stay untouched.
If you have a good day, 2 or 3 of your orders will be eaten up and you win more.

The trick does a constant trading, you should never stop.

(Sorry for my english, hope everyone understand what I mean)

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1092
It's only going to get cheaper I think. Wait for the price to stabilize. Otherwise it's like catching a "falling knife", if you will. Will you catch the handle, or will it pierce your hand?
That is always the million dollar question,
considering the current pricing foundation of all cryptos is based on Bitcoin or Litecoin ratio to Fiat currency.

What parameters do you look at ?
Length of time it is at the same price or other factors to consider a stable price.
Just curious, Thanks.

Cool
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
It's time to get some cheap BTC.

It's only going to get cheaper I think. Wait for the price to stabilize. Otherwise it's like catching a "falling knife", if you will. Will you catch the handle, or will it pierce your hand?

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Hey guys what's the poll about?  25% for year two or something different

the 25% PoS quit 2 months early, it is now 20%. poll was to see if we all wanted back those 2 months of +5.  Wink
Hey guys what's the poll about?  25% for year two or something different
legendary
It's time to get some cheap BTC.
Lion - you trust Comkort?  What about the Payeer method of funding an account with some $$?
Thanks,
Fred

I do not TRUST any centralised exchange. Some less than others though.

Comkort has delivered what it promises SO FAR, and has proved quite amusing & profitable to 'play with' (smaller amounts of Zeit, few hundred thousand here & there.) thanks to ... well I have to say 'less than smart' traders Wink

I WANT to be able to use LazyCoins regularly, simply because they will eventually be able to do fiat (GBP) pairings.
Jump to: