Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 289. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Dear Forum Members!

ZeitCoin is listed on YoBit.net Exchange (free coins in chat): https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZEIT/BTC

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

YAY!!!   Cheesy

A New Exchange with 3 Language Choices English & Russian & Chinese

Cool

FYI:
They are probably still syncing with our blockchain, sent a test deposit & will update when it is received at their exchange.
Edit it Arrrived.

And WOW check this out     Cheesy
ZEIT / BTC
24High: 0.00000800
24Low: 0.00000200

Sold 100 zeitcoins for 800 satochi each, we have got to stop giving away zeitcoins at the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Out of 30bil Zeits, about 10bil is in safe hands. It would take a hell of a lot of BTC to buy the rest.

Not to mention Cryptox2 is going to fold in about a week or 2 tops.
legendary

w00t !

troll killer   Cheesy

+1

I officially appoint kiklo as deputy Lion.

*your apprenticeship is over young padawan - Use the claw, Kuke *

Wink

Thanks to Both of you for the Kind Words.   Cheesy

I always wanted to use the claw.

Cool
legendary
Danger Posed at POS Coins by CryptoDouble

Everyone says they are just a Ponzi Scheme,

What if they are really a Trojan Horse.

A Way to Kill POS Coins by mounting a 51% attack.

A POS Community starts sending their coins to Cryptodouble,
And keeps sending them back until they have 26% of a coin,
CryptoDouble then buys up only another 26% and they then control 52% of the coins total amount, then they could hit the coin with a 51% attack and destroy the coin.

Something all POS Communities should consider before sending POS coins to cryptodouble.
Smarter move would be to only send them POW coins, if you are Gambling with your coins.

Cool

FYI:
If the Exchange Volumes don't increase , then they already have purchased 26% and are waiting for the communites to give them the rest.
legendary
@ticote

ZeitKnights are here to protect the coin,
their is no governance of any kind over the Zeit Community which the Knights are a vocal part of.

But CryptoDouble can kill a POS coin, due to a 51% attack ,
that is a danger that everyone should be aware of.
You made Matter of Fact Statements that 51% was not a danger and no one should worry, that kind of attitude is reckless at best.

To get 51% a group would have to buy up that amount,
there is not currently 51% on the exchanges, so that is no threat.
But if it were it would drive the prices skyhigh and it would be almost impossible to do.

However if the Zeit Community begins sending their coins back to cryptodouble after every doubling.
Cryptodouble would only need to have 17% to 26% to launch a 51% attack due to their 100 hour window.
Zeit community stores 26% , they double to 52% , then shut down their site, 20 days later
Boom that is the end of our coin , as no one will trust a coin after a successful 51% attack.
You could kill a POS Coin without barley raising the price at the exchange and for less than 25% of its Marketcap.

Do you still want people to send zeitcoins to cryptodouble, (which can destroy zeitcoin)

What do you care if they use POW coins like lite or doge or BTC instead , since we all know something dishonest is going to happen.

Cool
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Hi.
I would like to know how long your maintenance will take to get this 2 wallet online?
Zeit is is maintenance for a really long time?  when I update my local wallet it took less than 24h but on your side it take weeks.  What's wrong?

And about HBN, any ETA for this one to be online.

Seem you're not afraid to loose customer with more than 30 wallet in maintenance when other exchanges are faster to update Smiley

Code:
Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
Currently ZEIT and HBN is offline for maintenance.
Please know that your coins are safe, and  should be returning soon.
THank you kindly for your patience and understanding.
Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

Less than 5min to answer. But "soon" is not really an answer  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
It's not difficult, but we need a further Mandatory. That's not wanted in this case. We've lost 2,5 months in the first year - I think that's ok. For the upcoming year we're knowing what to do.
Everything is Beta and sometimes someone has to make a decision.

I don´t post, just because I´m not english speaker and it´s hard to me writing here. Anyway, it´s not the first time that I give ideas for ZEIT, just look at the forum.
Same for me, but who cares. Language is no barrier.

It's not necessary how you're trying to say something, it's necessary that we ask and understand what you are trying to say.
And my Zeitfriends here, the Knights, the people who believe in ZEIT are willing to understand.  If not, they will ask - even where you come from.

Cheers,
Ray

PS: We have bigger goals than good grammar.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
ZEITCoin is accepted in http://cryptodouble.com

That site is a known scam/ponzi DO NOT USE

They have no official sanction from us.

Totally Agreed with LION on that one.

Even if cryptodouble was legit, which it is not.
A Massive influx of zeitcoins to 1 Unknown Entity could give the chance for a 51% attack and destroy zeitcoin. Not something any of us in this forum would want to see.

If anyone can't help themselves and are still in the Gambling mood with Cryptodouble, please use litecoin or some other coins as you can always sell them and buy zeitcoins later or just cash out. We still don't know who cryptodouble is , or their real motives , 1 of which could be to mount 51% attacks and destroy cryptocurrencies before they have a chance to get fully started. Because it may just be a Ponzi scheme , but there are Darker options that could be a danger to the coins & owners themselves. The Number of coins they control is increasing per hour as many are falling in line with what they are putting out, but you should ask yourself , if they are paying out currently where is all of this money really coming from and what is there real agenda. Odds are it is worse that just stealing cryptocoins, more likely getting the chance to destroy them. A Group of Bankers could easily put such a thing together to make sure that crypto is destroyed , so they never lose control of the fiat money supply.

So if you get sucked into their doubling ponzi scam, please do not send them zeitcoins directly , convert to some other coin such as lite, doge, btc, or black, that way if they do have a way to destroy the coins when they reach a high enough amount , Zeitcoins will be protected as we will have not given them any.

Cool

I disagree  with your comment. Of course, http://cryptodouble.com seems to be,for sure, a ponzi scheme, but it´s the first time I saw ZEIT treated as equal with hunders of other coins, and i think that this is important.

I think http://cryptodouble.com will close in short term, but meanwhile it´s a oportunity to win some coins, and in our case it´s a oportunity to force some buying pressure to our coin. if you, now, ask for 1 million ZEIT, they would need to buy 1 million in four days, raising the price and the volume.

They need much more of 51%, and a lot of time, to make a 51% attack to a POS coin, so don´t worry about it. And in the remote case that they are a Big Group of Bankers the best we can do is try to win as much fiat money as we can, because they will win at end.

That´s my opinion, it´s a ponzi but let´s try to use it for our profit.

For a Newbie, you seem very sure of yourself.
Of Course you Disagree with it , You are Helping them.

If anyone here wants to Gamble it is up to them, just convert it to something else first ,
Never Ever Send ZeitCoins directly to CryptoDouble, you will destroy Zeitcoin by allowing a 51% attack.

Once they have 51% all they have to do is shut down the ponzi scheme and wait 20 days to kill our coin,
Not a Risk that is acceptable under any circumstances.

But we as ZeitKnights are here to Protect Zeitcoin,
CryptoDouble is a Trojan Horse that can destroy Crypto's Future before it begins.
If users must gamble use other coins, like lite or doge which are already on it.

Bankers will not win in the end, that is what Zeitcoins will prevent, and the fact you even say that proves to me who you are working for.

Cool

Firt of all, I´m not newbie, I trade with ZEIT coins prior you ever knew about them. I don´t post, just because I´m not english speaker and it´s hard to me writing here. Anyway, it´s not the first time that I give ideas for ZEIT, just look at the forum.

Second, I only recognize authority in ZEIT to NOBODY, there are some people (Lion, Ray,... ) who are working hard for the coin and I apreciate all their comments. (You are also in that group)

Third, the ZeitKnights is a "chorrada" (look for the spanish translation) if they reocognice themselves as sometingh diferent as people who work hard for the comunity. (This week the King of my country say "I have to remember always that I´m here only to serve everyone and everytime".

Fourth, I accept your point of view, I disagree but can understand that your are afraid about scam people, but I think they dont have enough power to do everyting you say. ( http://cryptodouble.com is only people trying to stole some coins, but can be usefull sometimes).

I´ve just seen the poll, and i don´t know how to vote, but I prefer not to change the interest rate scheme.

Hi ticote,
It's too late, sorry.
Interest rate will switch to 20% in January.
If you want to know 'why' we are not in time, you can PM me. It's very technically and has something to do with POW/POS Block generation. Next year will be better.

Cheers,
Ray

I don´t want to change it, what I really want is to continue with the decreasing interest as projected (25%,20%...5%) because it´s more ineresting for the future of ZEIT not to be more inflacionist. (and I undertand the difficulty of changing it).

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

w00t !

troll killer   Cheesy

+1

I officially appoint kiklo as deputy Lion.

*your apprenticeship is over young padawan - Use the claw, Kuke *

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

w00t !

troll killer   Cheesy
legendary

A Massive influx of zeitcoins to 1 Unknown Entity could give the chance for a 51% attack and destroy zeitcoin. Not something any of us in this forum would want to see.

If anyone can't help themselves and are still in the Gambling mood with Cryptodouble, please use litecoin or some other coins as you can always sell them and buy zeitcoins later or just cash out. We still don't know who cryptodouble is , or their real motives , 1 of which could be to mount 51% attacks and destroy cryptocurrencies before they have a chance to get fully started. Because it may just be a Ponzi scheme , but there are Darker options that could be a danger to the coins & owners themselves. The Number of coins they control is increasing per hour as many are falling in line with what they are putting out, but you should ask yourself , if they are paying out currently where is all of this money really coming from and what is there real agenda. Odds are it is worse that just stealing cryptocoins, more likely getting the chance to destroy them. A Group of Bankers could easily put such a thing together to make sure that crypto is destroyed , so they never lose control of the fiat money supply.

So if you get sucked into their doubling ponzi scam, please do not send them zeitcoins directly , convert to some other coin such as lite, doge, btc, or black, that way if they do have a way to destroy the coins when they reach a high enough amount , Zeitcoins will be protected as we will have not given them any.

Cool

I disagree  with your comment. Of course, http://cryptodouble.com seems to be,for sure, a ponzi scheme, but it´s the first time I saw ZEIT treated as equal with hunders of other coins, and i think that this is important.

I think http://cryptodouble.com will close in short term, but meanwhile it´s a oportunity to win some coins, and in our case it´s a oportunity to force some buying pressure to our coin. if you, now, ask for 1 million ZEIT, they would need to buy 1 million in four days, raising the price and the volume.

They need much more of 51%, and a lot of time, to make a 51% attack to a POS coin, so don´t worry about it. And in the remote case that they are a Big Group of Bankers the best we can do is try to win as much fiat money as we can, because they will win at end.

For a Newbie, you seem very sure of yourself.
Of Course you Disagree with it , You are Helping them.

If anyone here wants to Gamble it is up to them, just convert it to something else first ,
Never Ever Send ZeitCoins directly to CryptoDouble, you will destroy Zeitcoin by allowing a 51% attack.

Once they have 51% all they have to do is shut down the ponzi scheme and wait 20 days to kill our coin,
Not a Risk that is acceptable under any circumstances.

But we as ZeitKnights are here to Protect Zeitcoin,
CryptoDouble is a Trojan Horse that can destroy Crypto's Future before it begins.
If users must gamble use other coins, like lite or doge which are already on it.

Bankers will not win in the end, that is what Zeitcoins will prevent, and the fact you even say that proves to me who you are working for.

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I´ve just seen the poll, and i don´t know how to vote, but I prefer not to change the interest rate scheme.

Hi ticote,
It's too late, sorry.
Interest rate will switch to 20% in January.
If you want to know 'why' we are not in time, you can PM me. It's very technically and has something to do with POW/POS Block generation. Next year will be better.

Cheers,
Ray

Cool

I disagree  with your comment. Of course, http://cryptodouble.com seems to be,for sure, a ponzi scheme, but it´s the first time I saw ZEIT treated as equal with hunders of other coins, and i think that this is important.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ZEITCOIN when going to launching next...?
legendary

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
One trade brought it back.
ZEIT holdings are still not visible in the personal balance section (at Craptsy).
Jump to: