Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 364. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hi

I believe some exchanges gain interest on the zeitcoins they hold for others and then sell to make a profit. (Even though they all denied doing such a thing , odds are some are.)

I would recommend the Zeitcoin Dev make an update that increases the rate at which the interest rate decreases instead of yearly to either monthly or directly to the final rate to help save the coin from bad behavior by some exchanges.

Just My 2 Zeitcoins:
 Grin

Even the PoS coins at 2% are taking a pummelling from the cetaceans Sad
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hi

I believe some exchanges gain interest on the zeitcoins they hold for others and then sell to make a profit. (Even though they all denied doing such a thing , odds are some are.)

I would recommend the Zeitcoin Dev make an update that increases the rate at which the interest rate decreases instead of yearly to either monthly or directly to the final rate to help save the coin from bad behavior by some exchanges.

Just My 2 Zeitcoins:
 Grin

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Cool to know.

I think we are the next coin that will be kicked in the next few days on mintpal.
There is no trading activity.

Could you add LazyCoins to the OP, Ray?

Done my friend!!!
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
The last update on the OP was June 02. It's fine to take time to grow, but why can't we as a community start to develop a plan to market and bring services to ZeitCoin so that people will invest in a fully developed coin instead of the recent influx of P&D coins?

Edit: Just added another 35713286.45365300 Zeit to my stake!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I haven't used MintPal in a while either. I started getting bad vibes about them when they started charging for votes. I just don't buy into that whole concept personally.
Cool to know.

I think we are the next coin that will be kicked in the next few days on mintpal.

Could you add LazyCoins to the OP, Ray?

I haven't used Minty in months, I've been picking up on AtomicTrade with the proceeds of Photon, but they are letting us go 2moro too.

To me, it matters little, as long as we have one good exchange, until about 2016.

By then all the shitcoin 'features' fads will have been sorted out, I'll be +50% on my holding (minimum), and we'll be ready for the big bad world again.

Harpoons at the ready, boys Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Cool to know.

Hi Guys,

Just dropping by to let you guys know that we have added Zeitcoin to LazyCoins.

It is paired with BTC, DRK, LTC, DOGE markets.

https://lazycoins.com/trade#zeit-btc
https://lazycoins.com/trade#zeit-drk

Follow us: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-launched-fiat-market-license-faster-uk-payment-704759

I'm in!

I'm hearing good things about you all over social media.

Please bear in mind that Zeit is a long-term PoS coin so all true supporters are going to be doing their best to buy, not sell. The dev team are taking a summer break, we don't have anything planned technically as we have a solidly working system. We're in this for the long term - and that means years not weeks!

Hope you are too Grin
I'm working on getting us listed on a new exchange.

IN ADDITION to a bitcoin pairing, what coins would you all like to see #zeitcoin paired with?

Awesome, I'd be good with anything that would bring the more attention to Zeit.

The new exchange is ....

LazyCoins.com Grin

They are London-based & are getting a licence that will let them offer coin/GBP, Euro & USD. 2FA & offline cold storage is compulsory - 'security over convenience' as they say.

@lazycoins on twitter

We will have a BTC pairing & a DRK pairing to start with.

I've 'politely requested'  that we DON'T get an LTC pairing as

a) Craptsy dumping us to LTC when we were happily trading volumes at 5 sats at the time was one of our 'misfortunes' &

b) LTC is a dinosaur that will soon be overtaken by MUCH better coins.

I'm moving all my non-PoS holdings there tonight as a show of faith, plus a few million Zeit to get the ball rolling.

THIS IS STILL A LONG-TERM HOLDING COIN!

I would not be party to a dumpers charter Sad

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

IN ADDITION to a bitcoin pairing, what coins would you all like to see #zeitcoin paired with?

Awesome, I'd be good with anything that would bring the more attention to Zeit.

I haven't checked MintPal in a while now, but I'm pretty sure there has been a decent amount of transactions there for Zeit.

There have been hardly any transactions on Mintpal for weeks now.  There's been a spike in the last couple days but it's all people dumping.

Why not say "... but it's all supporters gaining cheap Zeit."

In a gentle way, it's still FUD dude.

Reality is reality, you can say it whatever way you want.  I'm just wondering if we have enough of these supporters to stay listed on Mintpal.
I haven't checked MintPal in a while now, but I'm pretty sure there has been a decent amount of transactions there for Zeit.

There have been hardly any transactions on Mintpal for weeks now.  There's been a spike in the last couple days but it's all people dumping.

Why not say "... but it's all supporters gaining cheap Zeit."

In a gentle way, it's still FUD dude.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Is there reason to be concerned about Moolah's takeover of Mintpal and them possibly dropping Zeitcoin?  Seems like if there is going to be a relaunch or some new effort put into this coin someone should let them know so Zeit doesn't get axed. 

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

Imagine that. Big money players wanting to get their hands on an exchange so they can make even more money. Interesting how it was stated that everything will be on BTC pairings. Of course, that's where the most money is to be made! I'm not sure about them dropping Zeit though. It states "dead" coins. I haven't checked MintPal in a while now, but I'm pretty sure there has been a decent amount of transactions there for Zeit. I guess we will see soon enough though. In the meantime, people should continue to take full advantage of the current low prices on the LTC exchange before it goes away.
Is there reason to be concerned about Moolah's takeover of Mintpal and them possibly dropping Zeitcoin?  Seems like if there is going to be a relaunch or some new effort put into this coin someone should let them know so Zeit doesn't get axed. 

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
I think this is pretty much what happened to us too...

http://www.altcointoday.com/?p=13709
I've upped the offer on AtomicTrade to 33 for the last 50K or so.

I'm not mining right now so further clean-ups will have to wait.
UBER-KEWL Grin

I'm 10,000 Zeit & 2,000 PND up on the deal already!

Now if only I can win that million Wink
I have been quiet here of late but my wallet is usually busy helping the Zeitcoin network and letting my Zeitcoin stake mine while also buying some ZEIT on these record lows occasionally. I must admit I have been afraid to invest too much more capitol in ZEIT at this time however.  I believe our Zeitcoin has all the potential to grow into a usable and valuable currency, but if no one starts to make it useful it can also just fade away.  I have been working on developing a Gateway Cryptocurrency Shop and site, my Gateway Cryptocurrencies of choice have been Pandacoin(PND) and Dogecoin so far but I have decided to try to incorporate Zeitcoin also, at least experimentally.  Please check it out and let me know if there is any interest from the Zeitcoin community, the Pandacoin(PND) became my focus due to the active Pandacoin(PND) community,  continuous Development support from launch; now growing DEV team... but I would like to promote and support other good cryptocurrencies and crypto communities like Zeitcoin's too, if it seems like a good idea to other Zeitcoin community members.

Site is https://usepnd.com/     of particular interest to the Zeitcoin community is the Insta-buying of ZEIT for USD perhaps here https://usepnd.com/?page_id=425  which is our experimental page for now.
I am just starting to enable instant and fair exchange between some supported cryptos  like  DOGE to PND either way same exchange rate. There is a shop that is just getting going but has vendor relations and many new products will soon be added, you can pay with any Coinpayments.net supported currency, perhaps ZEIT soon if there is enough interest.   There will be a One Million Pandacoin drawing today, we have been doing weekly drawings but todays registered user will have to have commented to qualify.  So if a Zeitcoin community member were to register then comment say for instance Please add ZEIT / PND insta exchange capability, they would have a fairly good chance at being drawn for the One Million PND.   I would then enable the experimental ZEIT / PND exchange and the winner of the One Million PND could exchange them instantly for Three Million ZEIT.

Oh just as an enticement the Coupon / Tipcode ZEIT10000  will credit the first 20 claimers 10000 ZEIT to get their online balance started, ZEIT can be tipped between our users, check the bottom of the site pages.

Hi jommy99, glad to see you've been busy Grin

I've had a quick look at the site, looks good, well done. I'll have a good poke around over the w/e then let you know what I think regarding adding Zeit. For sure we DO need a good use-case but we did get a bit burned by those rooskies bailing on us Sad

Jump to: