Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 365. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
I have been quiet here of late but my wallet is usually busy helping the Zeitcoin network and letting my Zeitcoin stake mine while also buying some ZEIT on these record lows occasionally. I must admit I have been afraid to invest too much more capitol in ZEIT at this time however.  I believe our Zeitcoin has all the potential to grow into a usable and valuable currency, but if no one starts to make it useful it can also just fade away.  I have been working on developing a Gateway Cryptocurrency Shop and site, my Gateway Cryptocurrencies of choice have been Pandacoin(PND) and Dogecoin so far but I have decided to try to incorporate Zeitcoin also, at least experimentally.  Please check it out and let me know if there is any interest from the Zeitcoin community, the Pandacoin(PND) became my focus due to the active Pandacoin(PND) community,  continuous Development support from launch; now growing DEV team... but I would like to promote and support other good cryptocurrencies and crypto communities like Zeitcoin's too, if it seems like a good idea to other Zeitcoin community members.

Site is https://usepnd.com/     of particular interest to the Zeitcoin community is the Insta-buying of ZEIT for USD perhaps here https://usepnd.com/?page_id=425  which is our experimental page for now.
I am just starting to enable instant and fair exchange between some supported cryptos  like  DOGE to PND either way same exchange rate. There is a shop that is just getting going but has vendor relations and many new products will soon be added, you can pay with any Coinpayments.net supported currency, perhaps ZEIT soon if there is enough interest.   There will be a One Million Pandacoin drawing today, we have been doing weekly drawings but todays registered user will have to have commented to qualify.  So if a Zeitcoin community member were to register then comment say for instance Please add ZEIT / PND insta exchange capability, they would have a fairly good chance at being drawn for the One Million PND.   I would then enable the experimental ZEIT / PND exchange and the winner of the One Million PND could exchange them instantly for Three Million ZEIT.

Oh just as an enticement the Coupon / Tipcode ZEIT10000  will credit the first 20 claimers 10000 ZEIT to get their online balance started, ZEIT can be tipped between our users, check the bottom of the site pages.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
That's what I'm talking about!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
BTW if there are any weak hands still reading this, I've still got a buy order for a couple of hundred thousand Zeit active on AtomicTrade - I'm offering 27 for them, which is 4 more than you'll get on MintPal.

welcome back. Is that a Scottish accent?  sun?

My parents are Scots but I was born & raised a sassananch Wink

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Just a quicky to explain why I've been offline for 10 days -

My Mobo gave up the ghost Sad

A power tranny or thyristor or similar up the top left corner near the 2x2 power connector was found to be exploded over the surrounding architecture when I woke up last Friday morning.

(Gets worse)

It's almost impossible to get hold of a new 1156-socket mobo in the UK. The yanks still have a few but 3-week delivery? No thanks!

So it meant a new mobo AND cpu - don't even ask how I got the money to do it - and while I was at it thought 'fur kit' & got a new case as well.

I just got it booted, of course it was an issue getting windoze to start with the new config...

...but YES it is possible to do it without re-installing. Thank FUCK as I have about a dozen wallets down there that don't have back-ups!

(Zeit being backed up after every major minting, of course)

What you need to do is quite simple.

Go into the BIOS drive config screen & change the settings from AHCI to IDE (if the old mobo was set for AHCI) or vice versa.
Then it will boot to desktop & you can instal the drivers for the new mobo.
Then just reboot to bios & reset to AHCI again.

Took me about an hour to find that fix, thank furque for me lappy!

So anyhoo, I'm still here, still happy, still Zeit-Lion Grin

But I'm not GPU mining again.

EVER.

It's on the QT but I'm hoping to move up to being a minor whale in the next couple of months. If it comes off I'll share all the details here, maybe others can benefit too. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I'm VERY busy preparing the paperwork Wink

DON'T FORGET TO GET OUT THERE & ENJOY THE SUN!!!

welcome back. Is that a Scottish accent?  sun?
Hi Guys,

Just a quicky to explain why I've been offline for 10 days -

My Mobo gave up the ghost Sad

A power tranny or thyristor or similar up the top left corner near the 2x2 power connector was found to be exploded over the surrounding architecture when I woke up last Friday morning.

(Gets worse)

It's almost impossible to get hold of a new 1156-socket mobo in the UK. The yanks still have a few but 3-week delivery? No thanks!

So it meant a new mobo AND cpu - don't even ask how I got the money to do it - and while I was at it thought 'fur kit' & got a new case as well.

I just got it booted, of course it was an issue getting windoze to start with the new config...

...but YES it is possible to do it without re-installing. Thank FUCK as I have about a dozen wallets down there that don't have back-ups!

(Zeit being backed up after every major minting, of course)

What you need to do is quite simple.

Go into the BIOS drive config screen & change the settings from AHCI to IDE (if the old mobo was set for AHCI) or vice versa.
Then it will boot to desktop & you can instal the drivers for the new mobo.
Then just reboot to bios & reset to AHCI again.

Took me about an hour to find that fix, thank furque for me lappy!

So anyhoo, I'm still here, still happy, still Zeit-Lion Grin

But I'm not GPU mining again.

EVER.

It's on the QT but I'm hoping to move up to being a minor whale in the next couple of months. If it comes off I'll share all the details here, maybe others can benefit too. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I'm VERY busy preparing the paperwork Wink

DON'T FORGET TO GET OUT THERE & ENJOY THE SUN!!!

I still have 14 million zeitcoin and would love to See this coin climb again but this thread is very,very quiet now.
Whois to say that guys wont DUMP again?....if I stay how much would they be worth in say 2 years? Give a guess, cmon

No one can say for sure, and to make random guesses would be doing a disservice to the coin and community. The value will be a direct result of the supply and demand, just like anything else of value. The main reason why Zeit has not gained value is because of the sheer number of sell wall whales and dumpers that we had in the first few months of its existence. As soon as the PoW phase ended and the multipool was set up, the value began increasing decently. But, as is usual, people's greed got the better of them and they immediately started dumping for what amounted to chump change in the grand scheme of things, and drove the value right back down. How dumb was that? Instead of letting the market settle at what could easily have been double, triple, or even quadruple what most people had invested, the dumpers settled for small profits and drove the price back down.

Yeah well, I'm going to hang on to them now. I'm the patient type and itll be Interesting to See how it plays out. No signs of the original Movement relaxing their stance on crypto currency  at least as a transition?
legendary

I still have 14 million zeitcoin and would love to See this coin climb again but this thread is very,very quiet now.
Whois to say that guys wont DUMP again?....if I stay how much would they be worth in say 2 years? Give a guess, cmon

No one can say for sure, and to make random guesses would be doing a disservice to the coin and community. The value will be a direct result of the supply and demand, just like anything else of value. The main reason why Zeit has not gained value is because of the sheer number of sell wall whales and dumpers that we had in the first few months of its existence. As soon as the PoW phase ended and the multipool was set up, the value began increasing decently. But, as is usual, people's greed got the better of them and they immediately started dumping for what amounted to chump change in the grand scheme of things, and drove the value right back down. How dumb was that? Instead of letting the market settle at what could easily have been double, triple, or even quadruple what most people had invested, the dumpers settled for small profits and drove the price back down.
the Zeit wallet is among the best of the best ... Dev done did good.

Mod-ing the community board is the job of the community.  

Creating new ideas and projects and visions and goals and communication.

So here is one:

ZIET COIN starts a 'micro' zeitgeist village.  

discuses that we can

question 1 : where?

Yes , a lovely wallet where I can watch my investment lose more and more value.Thank goodness I didnt go all in on this one.

Oh no!! The coin that is less than six months old didn't skyrocket in value! Oh no!! All the whales and chronic dumpers are losing interest in the coin! Oh no!! That means that all of us true supporters who are interested in this coin as a long term investment instead of a short term pump and dump can pick up a ton of Zeit for next to nothing and then sit back and let our coins mint like hell!! Oh the humanity!

It is interesting how quickly people forget that Bitcoin was practically worthless for a LONG time . Just because one coin made it to the top does not mean the others will get there faster.  Zeticoin (or any coin, for that matter) will only succeed if enough people want to use it beyond just trading.  It's still too early to tell and it's why I'm holding (and minting).

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
PLEASE HELP...........

I moved my zeit coins from Windows wallet to Mac wallet....the coins gone missing. It deducted from source wallet but did not show up in destination wallet. Both wallets are synced.

That's not enough information.
Transaction ID?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
PLEASE HELP...........

I moved my zeit coins from Windows wallet to Mac wallet....the coins gone missing. It deducted from source wallet but did not show up in destination wallet. Both wallets are synced.

have you looked on the block explorer to check what happened to the coins
Activity: 17
PLEASE HELP...........

legendary
All very true. And like I said previously, since Zeit was removed from the BTC market on the major exchanges we are listed at, it seems that the sell wall whales and the dumpers are losing interest fast. And this is good because it opens up the doors for those of us who truly support this coin and its long-term potential to pick up a lot for cheap. As long as we keep steadily buying Zeit (and holding for the long-term) then there is no reason why we can't get back on the BTC exchange in the future. Then those of us who held and who bought for cheap on the LTC exchange will be sitting pretty with big shit-eating grins on our faces, and those spineless yellow-bellies who dumped will be left with jaws dropped to the floor.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Yes, everybody should hold it. In a couple of months / years, Zeitcoin will be one of the older, reliable coins (hopefully free of scandals, forks and hacks).
We all have to learn what 'long term' means for the crypto market. This is our big community experiment while we're sitting in the front row...

Price is damn low, don't sell. Buy, hold or mine it @ Multipool.

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

So here is one:

discuses that we can

Yes , a lovely wallet where I can watch my investment lose more and more value.Thank goodness I didnt go all in on this one.

Oh no!! The coin that is less than six months old didn't skyrocket in value! Oh no!! All the whales and chronic dumpers are losing interest in the coin! Oh no!! That means that all of us true supporters who are interested in this coin as a long term investment instead of a short term pump and dump can pick up a ton of Zeit for next to nothing and then sit back and let our coins mint like hell!! Oh the humanity!

It is interesting how quickly people forget that Bitcoin was practically worthless for a LONG time . Just because one coin made it to the top does not mean the others will get there faster.  Zeticoin (or any coin, for that matter) will only succeed if enough people want to use it beyond just trading.  It's still too early to tell and it's why I'm holding (and minting).
legendary

So here is one:

discuses that we can

So here is one:

discuses that we can

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

So here is one:

discuses that we can

Activity: 163
Re-posted by sdersdf2: "Dev has been offline for like two weeks..."

... so??? The coin is stable. Surely the developers are entitled to some time off? It's holiday season. And just because a developer is offline, it doesn't necessarily mean that things are not going on behind the scenes.
Activity: 224
Jump to: