Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 367. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Is there any news on Wallet update?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I think it is very possible for us to get back on the BTC exchange in the very near future. But in the meantime we have to continue advertising and getting the word spread far and wide in order to get demand back up. We already have the supply. Now we need the demand.

OR - OR - You were NEVER REMOVED from a BTC market on AllCrypt.

My god. I'll never understand the sheep mentality.

And theres nothing but a few sell orders, no buy orders.  Why would anyone buy from those few sell orders when they can do so for far less on mintpal.

My god.  I'll never understand peoples lack of logic.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I think it is very possible for us to get back on the BTC exchange in the very near future. But in the meantime we have to continue advertising and getting the word spread far and wide in order to get demand back up. We already have the supply. Now we need the demand.

Calling people sheep is not the best way to attract business to your exchange. I for one will NOT be using your exchange in the near future. But thanks for the insult anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Newest version, 7 connections, no new blocks in 4 days. If someone has insight or a solution please contact us through the support forum on allcrypt.com

I'm not sure about exchange version, but I have 8 connections and I've been staking

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Newest version, 7 connections, no new blocks in 4 days. If someone has insight or a solution please contact us through the support forum on allcrypt.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello ZEITCOIN Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your ZEITCOIN investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696
Installed it..looks good .. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your ZEITCOIN investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (just because you love us Cheesy)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696

Thanx for adding ZEIT.

Iphone users may have a look this application https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/cryptonator/id859201083 instead.

With 1,3 MH/s Scrypt power you can earn more than 1 Million ZEIT per day. Join http://hashco.ws
Activity: 140
Merit: 102

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If we can break through this current barrier (which i just realised I was a part of, 4m coins being removed from the sell walls) then there's no reason why we can't return to the BTC markets.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
For all those who think it can't be done....

KarmaCoin has just been RESTORED to BTC pairing by MintPal.

SEE, IT CAN!

Are we next?

ECC also experience growth. i still worry for zeitcoin when a new coin can effectively mine 50B coins in 24hr and go 100% proof of stake. 1 day to make a zeit clone. what sets us apart? We will see! I'm happy to stake 25% and hope the price doesnt fall another 90%
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
For all those who think it can't be done....

KarmaCoin has just been RESTORED to BTC pairing by MintPal.

SEE, IT CAN!

Are we next?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Wallet is stop sync. can someone send me some nodes?
There is no need for node addresses.
Simply restart your wallet or start with zeitcoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wallet is stop sync. can someone send me some nodes?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
checking my coins i invested i see zeit seems to develop good

value is low but that doesnt matter

longterm its a survival of the fittest

dev-less and scam-coins will be sorted out and the rest will be part of upcoming crypto success story
Jump to: