Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 378. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
zeitcoin is dead!

NOTICE: We will be converting the ZEIT/BTC market to an LTC pairing on the 4th of June. The BTC market will be closed shortly after.

buy! stupid !
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
I don't know. I kinda have mixed feelings about this one. Part of me thinks that this is mostly due to all the dumpers who either lost faith in the coin or else were only looking for a quick pump and dump in the first place. Too many people tried dumping their stash at the first sign of movement and put us right back at the bottom again. The huge sell walls haven't helped anything at all. I'm sure those huge sell walls will follow Zeit right over to the LTC market too. And that is a shame. Why these people are leaving so many coins on the exchange instead of in their wallets where they can be minting new coins is beyond me.

What we need is a true believer in the coin to do a last minute buy up on the BTC market and make MintPal regret their decision. I certainly wish I had the means to do it, but I am paying my wife's way through nursing school right now... so I am BROKE!  Undecided This is a great coin with a huge potential for long term investment, but unfortunately, too many people in crypto are just too short sighted to see that.
+1 Steve, feel the same.
legendary
good? wow...
I admire your attitude...
But believing this is a good thing for the coin is just being ignorant...
Something must be gone to save it!

OK, due to lack of action, MintPal are moving us to LTC pairing 2moro.

So all who have big sell-walls in BTC there will have to REMOVE them.

This is likely to be a GOOD thing, it will shake things up & allow us some freedom to grow Wink

So, WHALES - you'll have to re-think your strategy now.

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange 11m

We will be converting the ECC, MRC, SAT, TOP and ZEIT markets to LTC pairings tomorrow. The BTC markets will be closed shortly after.

The Coin is community driven... If you want to change the situation, feel free to do ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I don't know. I kinda have mixed feelings about this one. Part of me thinks that this is mostly due to all the dumpers who either lost faith in the coin or else were only looking for a quick pump and dump in the first place. Too many people tried dumping their stash at the first sign of movement and put us right back at the bottom again. The huge sell walls haven't helped anything at all. I'm sure those huge sell walls will follow Zeit right over to the LTC market too. And that is a shame. Why these people are leaving so many coins on the exchange instead of in their wallets where they can be minting new coins is beyond me.

What we need is a true believer in the coin to do a last minute buy up on the BTC market and make MintPal regret their decision. I certainly wish I had the means to do it, but I am paying my wife's way through nursing school right now... so I am BROKE!  Undecided This is a great coin with a huge potential for long term investment, but unfortunately, too many people in crypto are just too short sighted to see that.
Activity: 16
good? wow...
I admire your attitude...
But believing this is a good thing for the coin is just being ignorant...
Something must be gone to save it!

This is likely to be a GOOD thing, it will shake things up & allow us some freedom to grow Wink

We will be converting the ECC, MRC, SAT, TOP and ZEIT markets to LTC pairings tomorrow. The BTC markets will be closed shortly after.
legendary

There will be the same lack of activity.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Just wanted to share a comment from another thread:-

Yeah I learned a hard lesson with X11Coin, I sold 28244 coins when it first went on Bittrexx at 0.00001150, and got a whole 0.32 BTC for them. Now I wanna kill myself because I could have sold them for up to 0.004 or approx $70,000 US.
legendary
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
legendary
Morning, all Wink

There seems to be a problem with our main (forum) server this morning, don't worry, our top man is looking into it.

Forum has moved to: https://forum.zeit-coin.net with valid SSL cert.

I think the dark theme is not very comfortable. This is my opinion Smiley

Sorry my mistake. You should be able to switch. ---> Solved.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Morning, all Wink

There seems to be a problem with our main (forum) server this morning, don't worry, our top man is looking into it.

Looks really good!!
Activity: 26
Morning, all Wink

I think the dark theme is not very comfortable. This is my opinion Smiley

Morning, all Wink

Kewl, I'll have to spend time updating all the links I've put 'out there'  but GREAT to know we have now validated!
legendary
Morning, all Wink

Morning, all Wink

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

I have an issue with the wallet (latest version).
All unconfirmed minting transactions are holding my funds.
Last transactions: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwv9jv5mznug7k3/Transactions.png

Now my wallet has almost zero ZEIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m50p1gfm0ub37j3/Wallet.png

How can I get my funds back? Smiley
Thanks in advance.

When you mint you r stake of coins that did the minting are held for a number of blocks.
If you look at your transactions window it will tell you how many more blocks you need to wait for your Zeit to become available again.
if you want to always have a minimum of Zeit available for transactions, you can set a reserve balance and your wallet will always then leave that amount available.
I think from the console you use the command 'reservebalance XXXX'
Where XXXX is the minimum balance you want to keep available
legendary
If you've opened your wallet for the first time after a long period, there could be accumulated interest on almost 100% of your zeit due to the coinage.
In this case, please wait for some successfully completed mintings. This could take some time.  Wink
Unconfirmed mintings are orphans.

Activity: 18
Hi guys,

I have an issue with the wallet (latest version).
All unconfirmed minting transactions are holding my funds.
Last transactions: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwv9jv5mznug7k3/Transactions.png

Now my wallet has almost zero ZEIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m50p1gfm0ub37j3/Wallet.png

How can I get my funds back? Smiley
Thanks in advance.
Jump to: