Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 379. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Makes 'To da Moon' seem about as exciting as 'To da Kitchen' Grin

Warp factor 10 Mr Scott - let's see what this beauty can do!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
Hey, someone has to mine the coin for you to trade!

NAUT doesn't seem very different - steady decline with a few wee bumps.

Volgens mij, it's always the first few hours of a market opening where the dumpers make the maximum - and from what I've seen it's usually the devs dumping the premine Sad

I'm still learning the art of trading but I've made some good calls so far - like getting out of Myriad for between 515 & 563 (it's now in the mid-200s)

I'm WAY too poor to be a serious trader yet, proceeds are going towards making my daily life a little less of a struggle, but at least I'm 'learning my trade' with pennies not serious money, which should augur well for if I ever do have the coin to take it seriously.

Just a shame so many miners haven't the slighest inkling about how the markets really work, just mine & sell, rinse & repeat. Although I suppose that makes it easier for the likes of you to exploit them? Me too when I get the chance!
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
WEEKLY UPDATE

Despite further technical development being on its' 'summer vacation', trade volumes continue to rise on MintPal (The only exchange that matters, right?).

- With many times more volume of buys than sells Grin

Perhaps of even more interest to the avid market-watcher is the subtle manoeuvering within the first few ranks of sell-walls. Now I'm not saying that a whale-pump is imminent, but if I WAS a pod of krill-filterers for sure I'd have at least one more attempt - sometime over the summer, probably whilst people are distracted by other issues (such as the World Cup) - to shake out a few billion more from the weakhands.

The 'trick' is to realise what's going on, & to accept that the very fact that it IS going on is 'all the proof you need' that it will, in the long run, be wisest to resist their games, in effect to simply...

STAY
CALM
&
KEEP
MINTING

It's pretty much impossible to keep this thread updated on all the things that are happening 'behind the scenes' @ zeitcom but a lot of effort is being put into 'outreach work' - communicating with people who've at best hardly even heard of bitcoin about why (& how!) they can become a part of this cray-zee cryptosphere. The fruits of that effort may not show up here, but can be measured by the growth of the total global hashrate in general, and the increase in buying of our own coin on MintPal.

For those in need of guidance in the mining department, I'd heartily recommend having a gander at the Blake-256 Ecosystem. - I've been 'merge-mining' for about a week now & am very pleased with the results so far. For those who haven't a clue what I'm talking about, it means you mine one pool but get FIVE coins for your hashrate. (Soon to be seven!)

Okay, it takes a bit more work to market all the coins efficiently, but it's worth it. I'm getting at least double what I was mining Myriad-Groestl. In particular, Dirac & Electron are extremely high-value right now. The Devs over there are extremely active & helpful, some respected whales are publicly 'upping' the project and best of all, there is a profound feeling of 'this is mining, but for grown-ups' - a refreshing change from the usual 'bar-brawling' so prevalent on a lot of other threads.

If you have the time to do justice to it, if you care about maximising your potential, if you want to pay the bills & still have a little spare to buy more Zeit, there's no better place to mine right now Grin

ADDITIONAL:-

.. and mining gets even more profitable, now that BTC has passed $600 Cheesy

With Dirac currently trading @ .0032 BTC & my 2 GPUs mining me 10+/day that's damn close to a hundred quid a week, from just one of my five 'Blake Ecosystem' coins.

Happy Lion!

Well I see you know what you are talking about concerning the markets.  Grin Wink
For a good lesson check out the NAUT market on mintpal Cool, I have a bowl of popcorn while watching that one.

As for mining, I don't like going underground, smelling like an old sock and having to have three showers a day with a high electric bill, while keeping an eye on the canary.  Grin

The closest I come to mining is using a metal- detector Huh
Anyway if your timing is right you can on most occasions get coins cheaper and easier on the markets.  Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I really don't get this low market cap for a coin with such a supportive community...
something must be done in order to get this coin the attention it deserves...
This is done Wink
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I really don't get this low market cap for a coin with such a supportive community...
something must be done in order to get this coin the attention it deserves...
legendary
Anyone taking bets on when ZEIT gets de-listed from Mintpal?

Mintpal is in it for the volume and ZEIT currently brings in less than a BTC a day.
https://www.mintpal.com/market/ZEIT/BTC

Why should they do this? They will lost no money. Zeit needs Zeit (Time in german) :-)
We are not that Supercoin at the moment, but we are no SCAM...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anyone taking bets on when ZEIT gets de-listed from Mintpal?

Mintpal is in it for the volume and ZEIT currently brings in less than a BTC a day.
https://www.mintpal.com/market/ZEIT/BTC
legendary
Hey guys

finally, free cryptocurrency price widgets and calculator widget you were all waiting for has arrived  Smiley

• Fully customizable, fits to any website/blog, matches any style
  • Supports ZEIT along with over other 300 crypto- and fiat currencies
  • Actual rates updated with 20+ exchanges every 30 seconds
  • Installation friendly, just Copy'n'Paste
  • Choose JavaScript or iframe, whatever works better for you
  • Flat, minimalistic, modern design
  • Secure access over https/SSL connection

Now you can display and convert any crypto / fiat on your website, and not only Bitcoin against USD

Check it out https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

awesome. Thanx for adding ZEIT. Good job, really cool IOS app.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys

finally, free cryptocurrency price widgets and calculator widget you were all waiting for has arrived  Smiley

• Fully customizable, fits to any website/blog, matches any style
  • Supports ZEIT along with over other 300 crypto- and fiat currencies
  • Actual rates updated with 20+ exchanges every 30 seconds
  • Installation friendly, just Copy'n'Paste
  • Choose JavaScript or iframe, whatever works better for you
  • Flat, minimalistic, modern design
  • Secure access over https/SSL connection

Now you can display and convert any crypto / fiat on your website, and not only Bitcoin against USD

Check it out https://www.cryptonator.com/widget
WEEKLY UPDATE

Despite further technical development being on its' 'summer vacation', trade volumes continue to rise on MintPal (The only exchange that matters, right?).

- With many times more volume of buys than sells Grin

Perhaps of even more interest to the avid market-watcher is the subtle manoeuvering within the first few ranks of sell-walls. Now I'm not saying that a whale-pump is imminent, but if I WAS a pod of krill-filterers for sure I'd have at least one more attempt - sometime over the summer, probably whilst people are distracted by other issues (such as the World Cup) - to shake out a few billion more from the weakhands.

The 'trick' is to realise what's going on, & to accept that the very fact that it IS going on is 'all the proof you need' that it will, in the long run, be wisest to resist their games, in effect to simply...

STAY
CALM
&
KEEP
MINTING

It's pretty much impossible to keep this thread updated on all the things that are happening 'behind the scenes' @ zeitcom but a lot of effort is being put into 'outreach work' - communicating with people who've at best hardly even heard of bitcoin about why (& how!) they can become a part of this cray-zee cryptosphere. The fruits of that effort may not show up here, but can be measured by the growth of the total global hashrate in general, and the increase in buying of our own coin on MintPal.

For those in need of guidance in the mining department, I'd heartily recommend having a gander at the Blake-256 Ecosystem. - I've been 'merge-mining' for about a week now & am very pleased with the results so far. For those who haven't a clue what I'm talking about, it means you mine one pool but get FIVE coins for your hashrate. (Soon to be seven!)

Okay, it takes a bit more work to market all the coins efficiently, but it's worth it. I'm getting at least double what I was mining Myriad-Groestl. In particular, Dirac & Electron are extremely high-value right now. The Devs over there are extremely active & helpful, some respected whales are publicly 'upping' the project and best of all, there is a profound feeling of 'this is mining, but for grown-ups' - a refreshing change from the usual 'bar-brawling' so prevalent on a lot of other threads.

If you have the time to do justice to it, if you care about maximising your potential, if you want to pay the bills & still have a little spare to buy more Zeit, there's no better place to mine right now Grin

ADDITIONAL:-

.. and mining gets even more profitable, now that BTC has passed $600 Cheesy

With Dirac currently trading @ .0032 BTC & my 2 GPUs mining me 10+/day that's damn close to a hundred quid a week, from just one of my five 'Blake Ecosystem' coins.

Happy Lion!

Activity: 178
What's up with the "official" Zeit forum?  Comes up "untrusted" these days.  THIS forum here is a mess.  I have no idea what's been going on. 

It's only "untrusted" in that we switched to https:// & as Ray is NOT the owner of the domain, he cannot get the certificate changed.

The forum is NOT A PROBLEM, just use it as normal, Ray will deal with the certificate as soon as Mr ZeitCoin comes out from the woodwork.

It's quite possible that the coin will be 'gifted' to the community in the near future -

Imagine that!

The first (?) truly community-owned coin Grin

With all you great people on board, there's no limit to what we might achieve.

Thanks for the reply.  With all the "hacks" happening in the last few months, I wanted to make sure there were no problems before just visiting. Smiley
What's up with the "official" Zeit forum?  Comes up "untrusted" these days.  THIS forum here is a mess.  I have no idea what's been going on. 

It's only "untrusted" in that we switched to https:// & as Ray is NOT the owner of the domain, he cannot get the certificate changed.

The forum is NOT A PROBLEM, just use it as normal, Ray will deal with the certificate as soon as Mr ZeitCoin comes out from the woodwork.

It's quite possible that the coin will be 'gifted' to the community in the near future -

Imagine that!

The first (?) truly community-owned coin Grin

With all you great people on board, there's no limit to what we might achieve.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Give me some good addnodes
it seems my wallet is not syncing
I am on latest wallet 2.0.1.2
was there a fork ?

Yes it has forked to fully POS a couple of weeks ago.
Sometimes a wallet restart helps.
If not, delete everything except wallet.dat and restart.
If your amount is wrong, start with -rescan.

I did a "repairwallet" on the console
and it seems to have found not send coins
but still waiting for the blockchain to be synced
Activity: 178
Not really any need for a pump, the 2-wall has gone & volume is picking up nicely -

- FAR more buys than sells Grin

Reckon the vast majority of the weak hands have cashed out by now, great time for buying!

BTW anyone who has ZeitCoin on Bittrex (not many, I know) you'd better move it to MintPal pretty soon, there just isn't enough volume there to continue supporting them so we're going to let ourselves be de-listed next week.

No biggie, they're mickeymouse compared with the MintPal.
Activity: 39
Activity: 26
Guys, I don't want to escalate the situation, but in addition to the two people who else is involved in promotion of coins and community? Smiley
Noticeably quiet in this forum thread...
Just wouldn't want to put so much effort into the project which will not need anyone

Well, I'm playing catch-up after 36 hours away from the PC, and I can only speak for myself -

I'm spending most of my time talking about cryptos in general (& our coin whenever I can get away with it!) in places a long, long way from this den of snakes Wink I'm running threads in places as diverse as gaming forums & darkweb places. I'm also looking into becoming self-employed as a "CryptoCoin & DarkWeb Consultant" - with a sideline in rig-building & upgrading, maybe even laptop repair.

.. and still find time to report back here about interesting things happening elsewhere in cryptoland - like the Blake-256 Ecosystem & The KryptKoin giveaway (I got my stake Grin )

I know quite a few of our regulars are spreading the good vibe & wisdom they learned here on other threads - they have to mine SOMETHING now!

As for the staff, well we all have our 'to do' lists, I'm sure everyone else is working through theirs too, whilst dealing with RW priorities.

I'm "lucky" I have so much time to explore & learn - right now I have 34 browser tabs open across 3 screens & STILL wish I had more!

.. and all I learn, will be put to growing a better community - of thinking, caring human beings working for a common cause.

So, in the end you one? Smiley
You versatile person, I like it!

So, why I have decided...to work on the wear on the main issues, and putting themselves and funds in the project zeitcoin I was on the rocks...
Have big financial difficulties, but this does not mean that I will throw it. This month also has a pay cut for my work Angry

Guys, if you can help a little with finances, I'll be very grateful...
In any case, I continue to work on CryptoBid!

If in doubt about my existence add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/maxlubimov

Guys, I don't want to escalate the situation, but in addition to the two people who else is involved in promotion of coins and community? Smiley
Noticeably quiet in this forum thread...
Just wouldn't want to put so much effort into the project which will not need anyone

Well, I'm playing catch-up after 36 hours away from the PC, and I can only speak for myself -

I'm spending most of my time talking about cryptos in general (& our coin whenever I can get away with it!) in places a long, long way from this den of snakes Wink I'm running threads in places as diverse as gaming forums & darkweb places. I'm also looking into becoming self-employed as a "CryptoCoin & DarkWeb Consultant" - with a sideline in rig-building & upgrading, maybe even laptop repair.

.. and still find time to report back here about interesting things happening elsewhere in cryptoland - like the Blake-256 Ecosystem & The KryptKoin giveaway (I got my stake Grin )

I know quite a few of our regulars are spreading the good vibe & wisdom they learned here on other threads - they have to mine SOMETHING now!

As for the staff, well we all have our 'to do' lists, I'm sure everyone else is working through theirs too, whilst dealing with RW priorities.

I'm "lucky" I have so much time to explore & learn - right now I have 34 browser tabs open across 3 screens & STILL wish I had more!

.. and all I learn, will be put to growing a better community - of thinking, caring human beings working for a common cause.
Jump to: