Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 403. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
It's time for the bigger one:  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Weeks ago there was also news about a platform to support projects. Any news about this?
Our main platform for all your questions is here:
http://forum.zeit-coin.com

Multipool Exchange is frozen. All coins are there in BTC, but there is no manual exchange at the moment.
I have to ask our big leader when is back, and how we can handle that in the future.
Hashcow is a good alternative (as it seems).

Greets,
Ray

PS: Solarion was faster... Smiley

Uhhh shit... posted with wrong account...
Guys, Ray here... not ZEITCOIN.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
There is significantly more information available at the Zeitcoin forums: http://forum.zeit-coin.com/index.php
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Indeed design looks great.

Would be great also to have some news from the multipool.
I understand that people move to hashcows but such a pool buys just automatically and on a spreaded time.
A good zeitcoin multipool should buy intelligent when zeitcoin price is lower (best automatically with some good algorithms)
and payout people regularly.

Weeks ago there was also news about a platform to support projects. Any news about this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Wow! That new coin design looks awesome!! The community ambassador approves!  Cool
This is great news.
What would be interesting if there is a weekly update or something.
Put this on the main page, on other news channels, etc.
This shouldn't take that much time, but keeps a community happy.
Just my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1046
We are two active developers with full time jobs.
We do our best for this community - unpaid of course...

Here are some facts:
New wallet is almost ready.

Features:
CoinControl
Transaction log mods
Mintication
Timing modifications
POW end
some GFX stuff
etc...

There will be a release in the next days....

Everyone is saying Zeitcoin is for the long term, but I think some fundamental things have to change then:
- Although I believe in Zeitcoin, I see the community is getting smaller and smaller. Major reason is the amount of new things popping up. The main page isn't updated for a long time. I'm not sure who in charge here, but people should be getting informed from time to time
- The wallet has some issues. Although I'm able to mint again, the wallet for sure needs an update in efficiency. I saw some items in github, but status is currently unknown (again information, guys)
- The multi-pool is something simular, someone started it, then people mine on it, but then suddenly no information. This drives people away from this coin.

I'm not pointing a finger at someone because I'm not active participating due to lack of time and therefor have no right to do that. But I want the best for this coin and this is just my observation.
Just to make it clear, I'm not into this for a quick profit, I never sold off anything except once to buy more afterwards.

Activity: 112
Waiting for a sign of life for enter in action!

I'm ready for the next pump!  Wink
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
I really like zeitcoin now have only 50 mil...
shame that I had to change a lot of coins to pay bills  Cry

Now do not sell Never!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
I'm continuing to buy when I can now that the price is low again.  Knowing that the whales are pushing it down means this is the time to buy and hold.  As long as the Devs are active this coin isn't going anywhere, so no reason to panic.

+1

SOMEONE has been paying attention, well done my friend.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I'm continuing to buy when I can now that the price is low again.  Knowing that the whales are pushing it down means this is the time to buy and hold.  As long as the Devs are active this coin isn't going anywhere, so no reason to panic.
Activity: 112

I'm sick of saying this - the 'price' of the coin today, next week or next month is of ZERO importance. Minting, with its' compound interest, will net you 80% 'profit' over 2 years even if the price never moves (which it will, as soon as the whales have drained the last few million out of the weak & faithless. We think they'll pull at least one more pump in the near future to ensure it.)

I still believe in this coin,that's why i am holding a large amount of it still.
But i would like to differ from your above statement..The price does matters.. If the price is zero,and the market is 'nill',then what's the benefit in those Minting..even its 80% or 10%??
Also if the whales are buying all the coins from those weak hands..then what about the distribution of the coin?? All the coins will be held between a couple of thousand people or may be less..Is that sounds good for the coin???

Writing this doesn't mean that,i don't believe in this coin..i still hold all the coins i got from the start and and it makes my wallet a big one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
As always Lion you`r wright with what you say and i agree with that.I have only 6 mil so it`s nothing for me to wait because i beleive in zeitcoin and above I had exactly the same thing would make
Gawd, you lot are such a bunch of whinging PUSSIES!

However, I'll concede that the Community Staff are as concerned as you lot about the 'official' multi-pool. We have been as unsuccessful as you in making contact with them.

Hence my personal advice that for now, hashcows is the better place to be.

FYI, the sexy new wallet is all but complete (wait 'til you see the new coin logo, it will BLOW YOU AWAY!) & as soon as we'll had confirmation that EVERY exchange we're listed on has updated, we'll be letting you lot get your grubby paws on them Wink

THIS weekend, if everybody else is 'on the ball'!

- It takes a LOT of attention to detail to navigate a 'planned hard fork' & our devs are going without food, sleep & even breathing to make certain that it all goes smoothly.

As for me, I'm spending upwards of 8 hours a day promoting alt-coin in general, and the ZeitCoin Movement specifically, to places far beyond this thread. It's a long-term strategy because this is a long-term coin. A series of ultra-marathons not a 60-yard dash. We're building for the future of mankind NOT to make you an extra few dollars for the long weekend!

I'm sick of saying this - the 'price' of the coin today, next week or next month is of ZERO importance. Minting, with its' compound interest, will net you 80% 'profit' over 2 years even if the price never moves (which it will, as soon as the whales have drained the last few million out of the weak & faithless. We think they'll pull at least one more pump in the near future to ensure it.)

Have a peaceful & productive weekend/bank holiday.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
people at mintpal selling at 2.What can i say maybe they see something or they make their biggest mistake

They're cutting their loses... this coin is going nowhere fast.. (which is sad to say as i hold a nice amount).

These people are impatient, the coin were minted at a high reward at first but with minting not possible any more this coin will start increasing in trading volume ,which will then increase in value . The community still hasn't been fully taped yet.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
people at mintpal selling at 2.What can i say maybe they see something or they make their biggest mistake

They're cutting their loses... this coin is going nowhere fast.. (which is sad to say as i hold a nice amount).
Jump to: