Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 441. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
When Zeit is over 10 satoshi with a big buy wall, the trader margins start to dwindle and then it can push to 20 by the end of the week.

And its only just beginning .. folks are only finding out there is a pool.

Yup, HASHCOWS people!! It's the best!! For now anyways. Cheesy

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Can someone pls post a conf file? Zero connections atm  Huh

It's on the main website and it's working for me:

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
Thx but thats the one I'm using with no connects  Cry
was hoping for the secret one  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
what can you actually do with this coin?  haven't seen anything new or recent (re: innovation, marketing of the coin); concerned it is just a pump and dump for some of these so called whales

It has a great stake and is forgotten because CoinEx and Cryptorush stole and dumped tons. Everyone who kept with it from 1 satoshi is laughing either way, lets play till the music stops.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

It's on the main website and it's working for me:

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
Activity: 171
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
what can you actually do with this coin?  haven't seen anything new or recent (re: innovation, marketing of the coin); concerned it is just a pump and dump for some of these so called whales
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
When Zeit is over 10 satoshi with a big buy wall, the trader margins start to dwindle and then it can push to 20 by the end of the week.

And its only just beginning .. folks are only finding out there is a pool.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I lost 359,599 ZEIT on CryptoRush.in and never got an email back from [email protected] regarding it.

That's because ZEITCOIN wasn't responsible for the loss, Cryptorush was. Man, where have you been? Now that the value is finally rising you are interested again? I thought we were past all of this CR crap by now! You need to keep pinging CR about your loss because they were responsible for it.

You know what scares me about these whales smashing all of these walls? They probably aren't the types who are even the least bit interested in POS of the coin. They want to make money quick and easy. Hey, I'm thrilled as hell to see the value finally going up, but I just hope it lasts and those same whales that smashed through the walls don't do a massive dump for profit which drives the value back down so they can buy low and start the circle all over again. Sorry for my pessimism.

As for me, I still plan to hold and continue to reap the benefits of POS.

Yes, I am interested in the coin that I mined and supported because it's value is rising. The reason I stopped mining ZEIT was because of the loss. The email provided on CryptoRush.in was a zeit-coin.com email - that's why I posted here, hoping someone would know what was up with that.

I'm not interested in selling at the current price, but I did just miss a ton on BC and would like to at least have the original ZEIT I mined.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Holding, and now I mining too!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Calling everyone to remove all their Zeitcoins from all exchanges. Let's sit on them for 1 week or even 20 days to get POS. Let the Zeit rocket takes off !!! I'm holding all mine until at least 100 sat.

MekPnxgfoTHchTAQUU7CqR7iztGAfsdTUe
Activity: 112
After three days of mining on the zeit multipule i did not I have any money ...

Hopefully,they are waiting for a good time to buy those ZEITs..
Activity: 189
After three days of mining on the zeit multipule i did not I have any money ...

I would suggest switching to hashco.ws as you can monitor both your hashrate and earnings.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
After three days of mining on the zeit multipule i did not received any money ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Most of that supply has been on the exchange since the mining started, it's just whales who want rid of them... The multipools should help them out... It's still early yet but the more coins distributed to people who want to see this coin grow the better..

Agree completely and as I said I'm delighted those coins won't be staking. I'd like to see us find price stability and move on to focusing on the Zeitcoin community's objectives going forward. I don't think this week could have played out much better for Zeitcoin and it's supporters. It's been fantastic.
Zeitcoin is never going to move like heavily manipulated coins with tiny floats. Don't set yourself up for disappointment with unattainable expectations. Mintpal ask has already gone from 3 satoshis to 9 satoshis in one week. The rapid 200% increase has brought out the sellers. Let them keep all their coins on mintpal & cryptsy where they won't be staking. I'll be keeping my coins in my wallet where they belong paying me stake and protecting the blockchain.

Myself like everyone else here have their coins already in the wallet, i've waited long enough for staking to begin and i won't reset it just for a tiny profit, the price will go up once the multipools get going and we take the coins from those weak hands/sellers... they will be put back into our wallet and we will rinse, repeat... at least until the price hits something reasonable...

Getting past 10 sat is the next goal... those walls will drop once we hit a higher value.

Currently on the ask side at Mintpal:

Currently on the ask side at Cryptsy:

Total Zeit available for immediate purchase:

2,574,264,623 (9.46% of total supply)

Someone didn't get the memo. Seriously doubt that cryptsy number is nearly high enough, I think they just only show the relevant portion of their order book. Obviously this doesn't include the number of uncommitted Zeits in people's wallets on exchanges.

Most of that supply has been on the exchange since the mining started, it's just whales who want rid of them... The multipools should help them out... It's still early yet but the more coins distributed to people who want to see this coin grow the better..
Zeitcoin is never going to move like heavily manipulated coins with tiny floats. Don't set yourself up for disappointment with unattainable expectations. Mintpal ask has already gone from 3 satoshis to 9 satoshis in one week. The rapid 200% increase has brought out the sellers. Let them keep all their coins on mintpal & cryptsy where they won't be staking. I'll be keeping my coins in my wallet where they belong paying me stake and protecting the blockchain.

Myself like everyone else here have their coins already in the wallet, i've waited long enough for staking to begin and i won't reset it just for a tiny profit, the price will go up once the multipools get going and we take the coins from those weak hands/sellers... they will be put back into our wallet and we will rinse, repeat... at least until the price hits something reasonable...

Getting past 10 sat is the next goal... those walls will drop once we hit a higher value.

Currently on the ask side at Mintpal:

Currently on the ask side at Cryptsy:

Total Zeit available for immediate purchase:

2,574,264,623 (9.46% of total supply)

Someone didn't get the memo. Seriously doubt that cryptsy number is nearly high enough, I think they just only show the relevant portion of their order book. Obviously this doesn't include the number of uncommitted Zeits in people's wallets on exchanges.

Edit: For the record this number seems quite low to me. Less than 10% of float for sale at a given moment is encouraging.

Activity: 70
One thing is for sure, we will weed out the weak and unprepared pools quickly with this much enthusiasm and miners getting geared up to mine at midnight on their perspective pools..... early dogecoin pools ,,,what a mess... lets hope all the pools in here have done their homework, as we shall soon see

What we need is to get our Multipool out of beta and get in running fast..

What's the latest best guess on when the multipool happens - and is it going to work like the blackcoin multipool?

We already got one..http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/
The problem is its still in beta..but it works

This one is done manually, so it's kind of slow... the hashco.ws one is automatic i believe (correct me if i'm wrong), plus you can see your earnings and withdraw at any amount... much better IMO.

Most of my hash rate is on the BC multipool but once it becomes unprofitable i'll be switching the rest over.
Jump to: