Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 443. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Oh ffs, mintpal under maitenance.  BAD TIMING! ><
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Upgrading to the newest wallet on Zeitcoin I am having issues... I followed the steps to the T, added the zeitcoin.conf and my wallet will not even start to sync, still stuck on block 1... Any suggestions?

Maybe your firewall if stopping it?

Try to add it to your firewall setting.

Or - just launch client and give it some time to connect with nodes.

It looks like the Multipool is doing it's job Cheesy... finally we got away from 5 sat..

Pretty sure this movement isnt even because of the multipool (i havnt been paid in zeit yet).  Likely from some whales.

the multipool has to buy zeitcoin before it can payout... hence the price going up

True but look at the 24h volume, 266btc.  Even if half of those are sells the multipool wouldnt have made anywhere near that in the last 2-3 days its been running.

It doesn't have to.. there are so many bag holders that any activity would bring them over... the multipool ate through the big walls on 5 sat... and will do the same with the rest (as it gets more hashpower).. Thing is there are so many buy walls on every sat up... crazy... if all these bag holders were smart they would take down the walls and let it rise...

2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  But then the weak hands would be out sooner and let the price rise more steadily with less profit taking.  That or leave the sell walls up and let the price rise slowly.

Hard to say which is better.  Probably the first if it could be done Smiley

"2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  "

Exactly what I asked about earlier and the risk I worry about - that this POS coin will behave like a whale-dumpy POW coin until this whale oversupply is eaten up.... by bagholders...

Bagholders are what?  People thatve been holding chunks awhile id guess?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
It looks like the Multipool is doing it's job Cheesy... finally we got away from 5 sat..

Pretty sure this movement isnt even because of the multipool (i havnt been paid in zeit yet).  Likely from some whales.

the multipool has to buy zeitcoin before it can payout... hence the price going up

True but look at the 24h volume, 266btc.  Even if half of those are sells the multipool wouldnt have made anywhere near that in the last 2-3 days its been running.

It doesn't have to.. there are so many bag holders that any activity would bring them over... the multipool ate through the big walls on 5 sat... and will do the same with the rest (as it gets more hashpower).. Thing is there are so many buy walls on every sat up... crazy... if all these bag holders were smart they would take down the walls and let it rise...

2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  But then the weak hands would be out sooner and let the price rise more steadily with less profit taking.  That or leave the sell walls up and let the price rise slowly.

The first to a certain price, then people will hold longer to see how high it will rise... of course weeding out the ROI miners and weak hands is always the first step for steady growth.
Activity: 224

"2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  "

Exactly what I asked about earlier and the risk I worry about - that this POS coin will behave like a whale-dumpy POW coin until this whale oversupply is eaten up.... by bagholders...

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Coin Alliance just went live @ http://coinalliance.org/index.html . Zeitcoin is one of the members.
http://hashco.ws - Get paid out direct in Zeit.   User Info -> Account Settings.   Mine here, mine at a zeit-dedicated pool, doesn't really matter.  More mining = more buying of Zeit = ?? = profits for all.  

If hashrate picks up due to zeit-payout miners I'll do some zeit-based giveaways and awards.

Happy Mining.  

Very nice, i'll be moving my hashrate over here..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
http://hashco.ws - Get paid out direct in Zeit.   User Info -> Account Settings.   Mine here, mine at a zeit-dedicated pool, doesn't really matter.  More mining = more buying of Zeit = ?? = profits for all.  

If hashrate picks up due to zeit-payout miners I'll do some zeit-based giveaways and awards.

Happy Mining.  
I just updated to the latest 1.0.2 and, while i didnt give it too long, the time i did give it it didnt seem to be syncing when i copied the same zeit.conf file i was using on 1.0.1 over that had the nodes.  Just leaving that file out and copying nothing but the wallet.dat file over to the newly created roaming/zeitcoin folder it syncd fine.

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Upgrading to the newest wallet on Zeitcoin I am having issues... I followed the steps to the T, added the zeitcoin.conf and my wallet will not even start to sync, still stuck on block 1... Any suggestions?
Activity: 114
So. Developed of first auction with zeit cryptocurrency started!

We very hope for the help and support...

Theme on official zeit forum - http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=115
Site - http://cryptobid.org

Activity: 164
alt fans!
  the price will going on rise , now is also the low for it .
     today many people has put eyes on it ,and buy  it , just beangining !

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

Activity: 196
idk why but my wallet always de-syncs can someone post some addnodes for me please.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

You are totally right about responsibility here, but as far as I remember (still shows on first thread) there is a reimbursement fund of the community.
What happened to that?

Most of us who purchased zeitcoin back then are strong believers in the idea, because who else would buy a coin that is on the floor?
With prices up, it's possible to return the investment in btc with much less coins.

You are right about the reimbursement fund. Last I heard about it was that, unfortunately, there wasn't nearly enough donated into it to cover the costs of all the losses caused by CR. From what I understand, CR is "under new ownership" and the new owners have stated that they intend to try to reimburse the losses. But keep in mind that they are also dealing with Blackcoin, and I'm sure with the value of BC currently, that it is their priority. Just keep pinging them in the mean time.

There is a huge gap between "not enough funds" and "no fund at all". it would be nice to get something back. nobody is asking the community for a total refund.

Jump to: