Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 442. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Ugghh all those disgusting sell walls ... hold on to your ZEIT people Smiley

those sell walls bother me a lot - what bothers me more are the hidden sell walls that might pop up if this coin rises more. Is there a big "hidden" supply of whales poised to dump at any time?

I need to stop spending .. but .. I can't .. not after BC and FAC and ECC and MINT even ffs, biggest bag of all, and COMM is coming up on pool news. PoS is the future .. Zeit Coin will be there!

Break out those BTC and LTC gathering dust and lets party .. here is the perfect Disco Mix to do it with, even has "get on the Disco Choo-Choo" in the middle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5CXbIWYS3c
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What we need is to get our Multipool out of beta and get in running fast..

What's the latest best guess on when the multipool happens - and is it going to work like the blackcoin multipool?

We already got one..http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/
The problem is its still in beta..but it works
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's the latest best guess on when the multipool happens - and is it going to work like the blackcoin multipool?
Activity: 224

those sell walls bother me a lot - what bothers me more are the hidden sell walls that might pop up if this coin rises more. Is there a big "hidden" supply of whales poised to dump at any time?
Activity: 210
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

or...just mine for zeit right now @ http://hashco.ws  ...it all results in buying pressure  Smiley

I will throw my hash your way later on. I still can't believe I turned down your offer of black at 800 sats. Lol
Activity: 189

We need more hashpower... also a bit of marketing would help too... i'm sure many will want to jump on a POS coin if they missed BC...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

or...just mine for zeit right now @ http://hashco.ws  ...it all results in buying pressure  Smiley

How much better ya think we can do?  Think we can see 100 sat like has been said a lot fairly soon?

Just looking at BC rise anything is possible, if the multipool gets going 100 sat is very much in our reach...

i think this is the slow rise one ... a hugebuy/sell that set ground higher, then pirce stablize there .. then again then again

That's the best way... a rise too quick will result in dumps from people trying to profit fast..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Its looks hard to crack the walls going forward.. 13,15,20 BTC and like that in each wall

yeah caz going up in that pirce range like  7-8 satochi ... is huge % ....

its like from  lets say u buy at 10 to go to 11 thats 10% profit ..

so the more we push the faster / more easy to go up
Its looks hard to crack the walls going forward.. 13,15,20 BTC and like that in each wall
legendary
It looks like the Multipool is doing it's job Cheesy... finally we got away from 5 sat..

Pretty sure this movement isnt even because of the multipool (i havnt been paid in zeit yet).  Likely from some whales.

the multipool has to buy zeitcoin before it can payout... hence the price going up

True but look at the 24h volume, 266btc.  Even if half of those are sells the multipool wouldnt have made anywhere near that in the last 2-3 days its been running.

It doesn't have to.. there are so many bag holders that any activity would bring them over... the multipool ate through the big walls on 5 sat... and will do the same with the rest (as it gets more hashpower).. Thing is there are so many buy walls on every sat up... crazy... if all these bag holders were smart they would take down the walls and let it rise...

2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  But then the weak hands would be out sooner and let the price rise more steadily with less profit taking.  That or leave the sell walls up and let the price rise slowly.

Hard to say which is better.  Probably the first if it could be done Smiley

"2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  "

Exactly what I asked about earlier and the risk I worry about - that this POS coin will behave like a whale-dumpy POW coin until this whale oversupply is eaten up.... by bagholders...

i think this is the slow rise one ... a hugebuy/sell that set ground higher, then pirce stablize there .. then again then again
Activity: 147
It looks like the Multipool is doing it's job Cheesy... finally we got away from 5 sat..

Pretty sure this movement isnt even because of the multipool (i havnt been paid in zeit yet).  Likely from some whales.

the multipool has to buy zeitcoin before it can payout... hence the price going up

True but look at the 24h volume, 266btc.  Even if half of those are sells the multipool wouldnt have made anywhere near that in the last 2-3 days its been running.

It doesn't have to.. there are so many bag holders that any activity would bring them over... the multipool ate through the big walls on 5 sat... and will do the same with the rest (as it gets more hashpower).. Thing is there are so many buy walls on every sat up... crazy... if all these bag holders were smart they would take down the walls and let it rise...

2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  But then the weak hands would be out sooner and let the price rise more steadily with less profit taking.  That or leave the sell walls up and let the price rise slowly.

"2 schools of thought as i see it.  Taking the walls down and letting the price rise so quickly would inevitably bring in profit takers and bring the price back down.  "

Exactly what I asked about earlier and the risk I worry about - that this POS coin will behave like a whale-dumpy POW coin until this whale oversupply is eaten up.... by bagholders...

Bagholders are what?  People thatve been holding chunks awhile id guess?

They could be ROI miners waiting for a return on investment/time... basically anyone holding until a certain price (where they will dump).. I've been holding since the beginning but i've no problem holding for a reasonable value... as this coin can do much better than 10 sat...

Even if i was to sell i would only sell a fraction and wait and see..

Oh ffs, mintpal under maitenance.  BAD TIMING! ><

Damn i just deposited BTC....

How much better ya think we can do?  Think we can see 100 sat like has been said a lot fairly soon?
Actually it was qberty that took down the first couple Walla last night thanks bro!

Damn those were some big walls..
legendary
do not sell in today Hype ... its new comers want your cheap zeit .... let them buy high ^.^
Activity: 64
Upgrading to the newest wallet on Zeitcoin I am having issues... I followed the steps to the T, added the zeitcoin.conf and my wallet will not even start to sync, still stuck on block 1... Any suggestions?

Maybe your firewall if stopping it?

Try to add it to your firewall setting.

Or - just launch client and give it some time to connect with nodes.

Yes
Should be the firewall problem
I also encountered this problem set up your firewall

Today Mintpal was having lots of issues..hope its not the beginning of anything serious
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Actually it was qberty that took down the first couple Walla last night thanks bro!

Bagholders are what?  People thatve been holding chunks awhile id guess?

They could be ROI miners waiting for a return on investment/time... basically anyone holding until a certain price (where they will dump).. I've been holding since the beginning but i've no problem holding for a reasonable value... as this coin can do much better than 10 sat...

Even if i was to sell i would only sell a fraction and wait and see..

Damn i just deposited BTC....
Jump to: