Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 445. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
The whale in question wiped out the entire ask side of the order book up to 16 and then dumped on the bid side down to 4. No idea why someone would do this, but they ended up with a whole lot more Zeitcoin coin than they started with. If the intent was to dump and smash the price, well then they failed miserably. Grin

Drk doesn't pay a stake every month so there's far less reason to buy and hold.

What do you think their intent was? What are the size, mindset and plans of the big whale-owners - those are my big questions. Dont want exposure to a coin that behaves like a POW-like, whale-dump-susceptible coin.

Hard to say what motivates another. The result of their actions was accumulation and a breakup of the logjam at mintpal. You have to understand this coin isn't built like BC and Dark. The current Zeitcoin money supply is 27,203,668,083 which is many many times the supply of BC and Dark combined(74.4m & 3.7m). Coins with tiny supply are easily pushed around by whales. As Zeitcoin's value rises it will become less and less volatile over time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The whale in question wiped out the entire ask side of the order book up to 16 and then dumped on the bid side down to 4. No idea why someone would do this, but they ended up with a whole lot more Zeitcoin coin than they started with. If the intent was to dump and smash the price, well then they failed miserably. Grin

What do you think their intent was? What are the size, mindset and plans of the big whale-owners - those are my big questions. Dont want exposure to a coin that behaves like a POW-like, whale-dump-susceptible coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
There seem to be big whale sellers here:
https://www.mintpal.com/market/ZEIT/BTC
and are there other whales lurking, beyond the order book, waiting to dump their load on bagholders?

Looks like an interesting coin, but want to avoid pump-and-dump coins like the plague.

I am holding a very large quantity and intend to use that for community projects when price start rising and more people get on board.

But real success depends on developers instead of whales. If they work on this dedicatively, this coin can go far beyond making some people rich.
Activity: 168
If it's like BC it can go somewhere, but all coins that try to do what BC does will not suceed as there are to many of them soon, hope for the best for ZEIT anyway.  Cool

But ZEIT is different than BC. ZEIT stakes 25% annually for the first year. BC only stakes symbolically compared to that. And it is not like ZEIT only came into excistance yesterday. We are here already from February 26, you just discovered it now. Well, better now than in half a year, when it will be much more expensive to join the ZEIT movement.
Activity: 238
If it's like BC it can go somewhere, but all coins that try to do what BC does will not suceed as there are to many of them soon, hope for the best for ZEIT anyway.  Cool

Drk doesn't pay a stake every month so there's far less reason to hold it.

So this coin's approach is like BC, FAC - proof of stake and multipool that helps support the price?

Correct, except Zeitcoin's stake isn't just a token stake, it's 25%. BC is 1% and FAC is 6%.

Drk doesn't pay a stake every month so there's far less reason to hold it.

So this coin's approach is like BC, FAC - proof of stake and multipool that helps support the price?

Are all the ZEIT on Coinex lost in oblivion Huh

Had over 600k there, like, half the shit I mined, kinda sick ):

Could you explain what happened to a nube and whether this means there's a heavy oversupply of whale-owned coins that hovers over this market. Similar thing happened to DRKcoin and its been stagnant for weeks - cant break 13 no matter how much demand is because there's too much whale oversupply, much of it from the hack. Any insights on this? How susceptible is this coin to whale dumps - looks like one occurred overnight.
Somebody stuck up Mintpal with a silly order, since then nothing moved up...

price                  zeit                   btc
0.00000007    0.00000001    0.00000000

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Are all the ZEIT on Coinex lost in oblivion Huh

Had over 600k there, like, half the shit I mined, kinda sick ):
Activity: 341
Maybe its a good time to reimburse the crypto-rush victims from the community fund?
In these prices we can at least regain some of our investments....
There seem to be big whale sellers here:
https://www.mintpal.com/market/ZEIT/BTC
and are there other whales lurking, beyond the order book, waiting to dump their load on bagholders?

Looks like an interesting coin, but want to avoid pump-and-dump coins like the plague.
The link just points to the bitcoin wiki, but somebody accidentally wrote the code with https instead of http. Nothing to worry about.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just went to http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/

I saw the following text:

Username: Your generated bitcoin address. (what is this?)
Password: any
You can use one of the following as your password to set your miners difficulty (remove quotes): "d=512", "d=1024"
Mode: --scrypt
Example: ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333 -u (your bitcoin address) -p d=512 --scrypt  

When I click "what is this?", I get the following message from chrome:

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach en.bitcoin.it, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as ssl6751.cloudflare.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of en.bitcoin.it.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

What the heck is this? Has the site been hacked?
You will put your zeit wallet address and you`ll get a bitcoin address.Thats the username password put anything you want and thet run it

I think you misunderstand my question. The phrase "what is this" is a link. When I click it, chrome says "hey man, this site is suspicious don't go here".

I think the site has been hacked.

Just remove the https:// to http://  in the given link..it should be fine
Activity: 319

You can use one of the following as your password to set your miners difficulty (remove quotes): "d=512", "d=1024"
Example: ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333 -u (your bitcoin address) -p d=512 --scrypt  

You attempted to reach en.bitcoin.it, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as ssl6751.cloudflare.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of en.bitcoin.it.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

You will put your zeit wallet address and you`ll get a bitcoin address.Thats the username password put anything you want and thet run it

I think you misunderstand my question. The phrase "what is this" is a link. When I click it, chrome says "hey man, this site is suspicious don't go here".

I think the site has been hacked.
Activity: 434

Activity: 67
That's great news. I just bought half a million Zeits..I guess i lose the ones in cryptocrap so had to get in and buy a few.. Smiley

Yes,
Now is the time to buy it!
The bottom to buy  and sell high is a very easy to obtain the benefits of investment method!
 Smiley
Activity: 308
mintpal got the zeits. Lol. was worried for nothing.

http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750/

btw block explorer is not being updated.
Activity: 67
I am so glad I bought  half a million this morning and holding for long term.. Great community here. Smiley

Yes, this is a very good coin,
It has a bright tomorrow
It is worth the investment.
 Smiley Smiley
Jump to: