Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 446. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i am worried. the block explorer is not showing my transaction, mintpal not showing my transaction, but wallet shows it  Huh
Activity: 308
hi,
I withdraw zeit from my wallet 1.0.2

details:
Code:
Date: 4/14/2014 12:31
To: MaJiArMFrq9n3gzcgHNvHAbrD5GEAz4P3D
Debit: -3623171.00 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -0.20 ZEIT
Net amount: -3623171.20 ZEIT
Transaction ID: 4f7ad186bc62ee67351503ece850c8e4e17bbc7456855ffd301810a409b6b7db

transaction went through, but never reached mintpal.  Huh can anyone guide me whats wrong
Activity: 319
Just went to http://zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/

I saw the following text:

Username: Your generated bitcoin address. (what is this?)
Password: any
You can use one of the following as your password to set your miners difficulty (remove quotes): "d=512", "d=1024"
Mode: --scrypt
Example: ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333 -u (your bitcoin address) -p d=512 --scrypt  

When I click "what is this?", I get the following message from chrome:

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach en.bitcoin.it, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as ssl6751.cloudflare.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of en.bitcoin.it.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

What the heck is this? Has the site been hacked?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
And it`s going to happen much better things

I like what you said,
We wish everyone good luck! Smiley
Activity: 434
And it`s going to happen much better things
Activity: 448
I still remember when the Zeitcoin developer was planning to distribute the paper wallets with 50000 Zeitcoins in a Zeit conference and was turned down by the organizers. It be funny if this one becomes extremely valuable and they come begging to do a giveaway. That's how it always happens Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I see good things happening for ZEIT, glad I held on to my 2.75 million coins Smiley
Zeit is the cheapest and most undervalued POS coin. Got a good name, cause and community. Little work in community building etc can really set fire to this one.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Love you all .. keep it rising folks .. we are just getting started ..

.. man I am I glad I mined LTC for couple of weeks and spent 40 of them on Zeit Craptsy market since 40 litoshi.
Almost 200 BTC Volume on Mintpal, don't think Zeit has ever had over 50 btc total since being listed. Moon?

Indeed. A lot of this is zeit changing hands several times over as well. But it's a good sign! At 7/6 satoshi at the moment. I think Whales are done at the moment, will probably give time for the fishes to form up before having another go.

This was most likely a "test pump" to see how the waters are. It wont go from 7 to 700 in a day you know, but it will get there in time I think. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Almost 200 BTC Volume on Mintpal, don't think Zeit has ever had over 50 btc total since being listed. Moon?

i think most of it are sells ... people who bought at 4-5 ... and day traders .... new buyers are holders .. 25-30 in week

all should put miners at multipool
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
@Everyone

Do away with the temptation of doubling your money and you will have it increased 1000 times. This is only starting. HOLD
legendary
Activity: 1050
Just bought some millions .... hope its good investment

can u make the multipool show the current hashrate ?
Activity: 434
Last night i went to sleep at 5 sat and i wake up and see at mintpal 10 sat.Great day for zeitcoin.Up Up Zeit!!!!!!!!!!!Fly awayyyyyyyyyyyy
Activity: 147
Hey guys I need your help with my Mac Wallet.
V0.1.0.2 from the website directly.
As soon as I unlock it to let it sync, it crashes and closes before it even gets one block done. Sad
Downloaded 3 of 82072 blocks of transaction history (0.00% done)

Only getting 1 connection. Sad

Any ideas folks?
Activity: 168
Can someone please advise, is the new wallet update compulsory? Have I lost my coins by sending them with a slightly older version?

I don't think so. Until 2 days ago, I was using the same wallet as you. After I upgraded, I had the same balance as before - so there should be no difference. I also never read that there was a mandatory wallet update. To be honest, when I upgraded I was also very worried when I upgraded, as my wallet wouldn't synch and the balance only showed my earned staked coins. If somebody else is having problems synching after an upgrade, delete everything in the wallet except wallet.dat, peers.dat and zeitcoin.conf. Then open again, and wallet will synch.

I think you might have problems receiving your coins in time on mintpal, because they probably got hundreds of ZEIT transfers...
Activity: 336
volume is going up!!!! nice buy wall.. how much mh mp have ?
Activity: 294
I am so glad I bought  half a million this morning and holding for long term.. Great community here. Smiley
Dunno who just sent me 2000 zeit, but thanks!! Cheesy
Jump to: