Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 447. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bought back in with the zeit I just sold and doubled my amount hahhaa! time to put it back up for sale somewhere around the 20sat point and wait a few weeks again  Cheesy
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
this is a feeding frenzy  Shocked i cant even tell you guys how shocked I am haha

Seems it's down to 8/9 now after revisiting 6.

The trading going on is surreal.

I still want to know why? why now? but at the same time I don't care! this coin deserves it and so does the community! Hold your coins guys! i know its tempting but if you dont sell price will keep going up

Have you seen the action with blackcoin? it's up to 50k satoshi!!

I'm positive some of the profits from that is now going to other POS coins like FAC, ECC, MINT and ZEIT. All have experienced increased volume lately.
Can someone please advise, is the new wallet update compulsory? Have I lost my coins by sending them with a slightly older version?

Unless there is a new update in the last few days which i missed then no, last update was not compulsory! but probably best to have updated if you could.

I sent it 25 mins ago and still 0 confirmations, any ideas whats causing that?

hm not sure if im honest! are you on the official forum? there is a help section there which you should check out, might find out why?
Can someone please advise, is the new wallet update compulsory? Have I lost my coins by sending them with a slightly older version?

Unless there is a new update in the last few days which i missed then no, last update was not compulsory! but probably best to have updated if you could.

How would you update to 1.0.2 tho? I've been experiencing errors whenever I open lately, and i got 1.0.1. Something along the lines of trouble reading wallet.dat, keys read correctly but transactions might be incorrect or missing.

EDIT:

Here is the exact wording of the error:

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

Like I said, I can still eventually get to the wallet, but it takes a bit before it actually opens. I backed up my wallet.dat file, but this is getting annoying.
this is a feeding frenzy  Shocked i cant even tell you guys how shocked I am haha

Did you see the mega-dump down to 4 SAT?  So that's what that was about.

yea saw that too.

And now we have a massive buy wall at 7 currently.

The action is really fascinating.
Activity: 133
Merit: 11

I sent it 25 mins ago and still 0 confirmations, any ideas whats causing that?

I still want to know why? why now? but at the same time I don't care! this coin deserves it and so does the community! Hold your coins guys! i know its tempting but if you dont sell price will keep going up
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Did you see the mega-dump down to 4 SAT?  So that's what that was about.

I think i lost all my coins Sad

I sent them to mintpal with version 0.1.x and the latest wallet version is 1.x.x? Can someone help me please
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
ZEIT is like the real white coin to the blackcoin.  the algorithm and now the multipool is almost like an exact copy except add a few orders of magnitude.  

the name it self also holds a pretty transferable value.  

I remember seeing the zeitgeist movie couple of years ago, it was quite an eye opening experience.

I support any coin that not only gets people think what is it, but also what is it for, like hempcoin.

lucky i just got the last of my 4 sat orders in right before the jump.  
So who is next, Mint?

Ask Mr. Whale. Smiley

ECC seems like a prime choice. Entirely POS, 5 satoshi, increased volume.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ughhh people selling at 9 sat
That was an impressive pump.  Smiley
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I hope ppl don't sleep through this and miss a chance to sell at crazy prices, buy back lower.

The only ones who know when it will "go lower" are the whales themselves. BC is going to some insane levels right now. BC just went from 17k satoshi to as high as 60k before retreating to 50k yesterday, and a few days ago it was at 5k.

Zeit is still very very undervalued even at this level.

Best to sell about 20% of your holdings and count it as a win.

I had like 2mil on there at 16sat for a laugh and its gone! got 0.46bit and not sure if i should buy back in or what? haha I still got plenty in my wallet that im holding but seriously though im in shock! where why how? amazing haha

because whale.
I hope ppl don't sleep through this and miss a chance to sell at crazy prices, buy back lower.

The only ones who know when it will "go lower" are the whales themselves. BC is going to some insane levels right now. BC just went from 17k satoshi to as high as 60k before retreating to 50k yesterday, and a few days ago it was at 5k.

Zeit is still very very undervalued even at this level.

Best to sell about 20% of your holdings and count it as a win.

I had like 2mil on there at 16sat for a laugh and its gone! got 0.46bit and not sure if i should buy back in or what? haha I still got plenty in my wallet that im holding but seriously though im in shock! where why how? amazing haha
Jump to: