Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 448. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I hope ppl don't sleep through this and miss a chance to sell at crazy prices, buy back lower.

The only ones who know when it will "go lower" are the whales themselves. BC is going to some insane levels right now. BC just went from 17k satoshi to as high as 60k before retreating to 50k yesterday, and a few days ago it was at 5k.

Zeit is still very very undervalued even at this level.

Best to sell about 20% of your holdings and count it as a win.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I just woke up! is this real? or is my mintpal broken?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I hope ppl don't sleep through this and miss a chance to sell at crazy prices, buy back lower.
Congratulations guys!  Well deserved day!

Hope the momentum continues.. Grin

And its 10...11 Now  Roll Eyes

17!!!!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
10 Millions that I dug up with my 1.5Mhash. I feel like I'm about to get paid for my troubles(with my hashrate it's practically like I mined it with my nails Cheesy)

and here i am with my 270k...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Glad I mined and bought at 2... finally paying off
Congratulations guys!  Well deserved day!

Hope the momentum continues.. Grin

And its 10...11 Now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
i can't synchronizing my wallet when i updata to the newly 1.02 version. i've followed the instructions on zeitcoin.com, any suggestions?

Keep your wallet copied to a safe place.. Delete everything and reinstall and see
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Congratulations guys!  Well deserved day!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
anyone else think all zeitcoins created from the multipool should go to a zeitcoin project? that way they cannot be dumped ala blackhole? i would continue mining and this is the type of thing that would separate us from the pack.

how about an option (checkbox) in the pool for this?

with stats on each in the pool stats. (which i still dont see but am patient)

i am for the zeit movement not just price movement!
Just .8 BTC to 9 sat .... tempted to take it down. But I already have enough ZEIT Smiley

Someone beat you to it
Activity: 52
i can't synchronizing my wallet when i updata to the newly 1.02 version. i've followed the instructions on zeitcoin.com, any suggestions?
Just .8 BTC to 9 sat .... tempted to take it down. But I already have enough ZEIT Smiley
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot Shocked
Activity: 21
10 Millions that I dug up with my 1.5Mhash. I feel like I'm about to get paid for my troubles(with my hashrate it's practically like I mined it with my nails Cheesy)
7 sat now !!

Looks like the train is starting to leave the station Cheesy

I'm pretty sure we all have black coin to thank for that. Some of that volume is starting to spill into all POS coins (ECC, Zeit, FAC, MINT etc) now, given how they are all relatively similar.

Agree with what you said about BC
Also we are at 8 sat now Smiley

That's one BIG whale(s) working ...
7 sat now !!

Looks like the train is starting to leave the station Cheesy

I'm pretty sure we all have black coin to thank for that. Some of that volume is starting to spill into all POS coins (ECC, Zeit, FAC, MINT etc) now, given how they are all relatively similar.
Jump to: