Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 483. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Another reminder (for those who never read any more than the page they're about to post on!) that our new official community forum will be throwing open its' doors at 20.00hrs UTC TONIGHT  Grin

It will be announced here on this thread, so keep your eyes peeled!

NOTE launch time is UTC so check your local timezone  - for us Brits that's 9 o'clock as we are on BST which of course is UTC+1.

If a couple of you could bump this to each new page, that'd be KEWL  Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
117439 on mine    ......buy buy buy
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
we have to buy now guys! let's start with the pumping !

Block: 117.411
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 12 becomes pure POS?

No, it's within the next 36-40 hours, we're ahead of schedule because the minting hash power wasn't taken into account.

really? then we will see a surge of Mintpal Smiley

Well if the 3sat sell wall can be eaten and we can get the word out that POW is 1zeit/block then yeah, we might start seeing some movement. Personally, I'd start buying more now while they're cheap. It's what I plan on doing over the weekend.

[Edit] Lion, I miss read his original question but yeah, POW doesn't end, just drops to 1Zeit/block.

Are you in front of you wallet? If so, what's the current block number?
Now it`s on 117249

Thanks Ponch.

So at block 120960 we drop to 1/Zeit.

Currently 117249

3711 blocks to go.

30 seconds/block

3711/120 = 31 hours

So about 8pm [gmt] tomorrow we should drop to 1/zeit per block.

After that i believe we will see movement to our Great coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And if Lions words come true then we have great perspective
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

No, it's within the next 36-40 hours, we're ahead of schedule because the minting hash power wasn't taken into account.

Well if the 3sat sell wall can be eaten and we can get the word out that POW is 1zeit/block then yeah, we might start seeing some movement. Personally, I'd start buying more now while they're cheap. It's what I plan on doing over the weekend.

[Edit] Lion, I miss read his original question but yeah, POW doesn't end, just drops to 1Zeit/block.

Now it`s on 117249

Thanks Ponch.

So at block 120960 we drop to 1/Zeit.

Currently 117249

3711 blocks to go.

30 seconds/block

3711/120 = 31 hours

So about 8pm [gmt] tomorrow we should drop to 1/zeit per block.
so does it go to 1 zeit/block in 40 hours or 12th april?

Within the next 40 hours
My first 41204 minted coins are in wallet but n/a like everybody else Cheesy Cheesy

is there some kind of countdown somewhere?

Now it`s on 117249

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

AHEM.

Let's kill this fallacy. Once & for all time.

PoW DOES NOT end.

ZeitCoin will NEVER be "Pure PoS"

Mining will still be possible for decades to come. The only question is, will the price rise to the point where mining is still a desirable thing to do when the reward is 1 coin/block?

Here are my (simplified & estimated) 'beermat' maths on the subject...

At 1 Zeit/block, mining will give roughly 3 coins per Mh/s per day.

For it to be seen as desirable to mine, ignoring the benefits of PoS, it will need to be approximately as profitable as any of the 'top 20' coins. Right now that's only around $2.50 day, like it or not we are all tied to the performance of BitCoin.

So, on today's numbers, 1 Zeit would need to be worth around 80 cents to be profitably mine-able after it hits 1/block

With BitCoin @ $450 that's 0.001777 Btc/Zeit  Shocked

So, do you still think it's sane to be even thinking about selling Zeit right now?

Those who do will feel as stupid & short-sighted as those who sold Btc when it hit a couple of dollars apiece, believe me!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ZEIT @ 96 sat?! Holy moly!  Cheesy

if only my damn coins were minting. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to leave the wallet running all the time? I thought I didn't.
hello, cryptohymen here...

I am happy to chip in several bitcoin to try and take down the 3 sat wall on mintpal, as soon as pow ends. hopefully, we can work together as a community and give it a good shove.
cheer) Tongue

Welcome aboard. POW should be over within the next 2 days so it won't be long now.

I'm not on my computer with my wallet running, so if someone could do a getinfo we ccan work it out a little more accuratly with the block latest block number.
Activity: 5
hello, cryptohymen here...

i am happy to chip in several bitcoin to try and take down the 3 sat wall on mintpal, as soon as pow ends. hopefully, we can work together as a community and give it a good shove.
cheer) Tongue
Activity: 4
zeit我爱你,希望大家不要再低价格砸价了,且行且珍惜 Smiley
I'm mining Hiro for the next few days, I had heard some things about the Insta-mine, but as I won't be bag holding it, I'm not too fussed, it's a nice earner and the price fluctuates a lot say to say on Mintpal so you can make a few more if you have some balls.

I'm moving onto GIVE coin when it launches next week. Looks like it could be a fair launch, it's X11 and it has some good ideas. The only thing it's missing is POS (who am I kidding, I'll mine it and dump it, need me more Zeit!)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-givecoin-x11-darkcoin-descendant-kgw-charity-through-cryptography-529181

Jump to: