Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 488. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Edit:
In other words your Coin age is unaffected. So you are not losing anything, just delayed.

The third point makes the second point inaccurate.

Due to the delay it means the minting of the those coins is delayed, eventually it'll add up. Will likely be better when PoW hashrate drops.

im going to have to disagree

the delay would increase the coinage

PoW hashrate dropping wont change the PoW block rate, difficulty will adjust
unless ofcourse PoS blocks up the difficulty so high that PoW mining is impossible.

If the 'on-time' pos attempt is orphaned and has to be resubmitted a day or two later and gets accepted, then the coins are a day or two later in the wallet.
I don't know either way as I've yet to have POS not be accepted on the first attempt, let alone see how it affects the next lot and it's only really on CASH that I can tell properly due to the enhanced wallet features to see dates of inputs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Edit:
In other words your Coin age is unaffected. So you are not losing anything, just delayed.

Due to the delay it means the minting of the those coins is delayed, eventually it'll add up. Will likely be better when PoW hashrate drops.

im going to have to disagree

the delay would increase the coinage

PoW hashrate dropping wont change the PoW block rate, difficulty will adjust
unless ofcourse PoS blocks up the difficulty so high that PoW mining is impossible.

50-82hours left until we drop to 1ZEIT/block reward
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Edit:

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
quick question, already been answered but i dont have time to sift through the masses of posts, I got my first minted coins today but there is a grey question mark next to em? is there an issue with my wallet or is that just orphaned like in pow? was only 700z but dont want to miss out on my bigger ones.

ta

It fixes itself eventually, nothing to worry.
It happened to me like 4 times in a row once. I eventually saw an "accepted" mint

Edit:

I figured as much! thanks man Smiley

You know 'Rule One' dude ...

SHIT HAPPENS Wink

http://www.thejaywalker.com/pages/shit_happens.html
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
quick question, already been answered but i dont have time to sift through the masses of posts, I got my first minted coins today but there is a grey question mark next to em? is there an issue with my wallet or is that just orphaned like in pow? was only 700z but dont want to miss out on my bigger ones.

ta

It happened to me like 4 times in a row once. I eventually saw an "accepted" mint

Edit:

I figured as much! thanks man Smiley
Activity: 210

ta

Edit:
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ta
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Chipped 10 Mil off the 2 satoshi wall, now its down to .5 BTC
Do your bit ... Smiley

Smiley it will be ok.. it just a matter of time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I bought 2.5M with LTC at coinex. I hope they are going to activate Zeit withdrawal soon. I'm new to crypto currencies, so how do you think will the price increase in the next months?

Activity: 210
Chipped 10 Mil off the 2 satoshi wall, now its down to .5 BTC
Do your bit ... Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
getting pretty sick of seeing that 70m zeit sell wall on cryptsy.
Activity: 434
This is the update wallet
Activity: 126
I thnk mine will begin at April 4

version" : "v0.1.0.2",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 5803526.69102300,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 110238,
"moneysupply" : 27027474234.79944611,
"connections" : 7,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "*********",
"difficulty" : 4.36683819,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1394195601,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""

Is that the original wallet? I thought it was V1.0.1.0 and newer.
I thnk mine will begin at April 4

version" : "v0.1.0.2",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 5803526.69102300,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 110238,
"moneysupply" : 27027474234.79944611,
"connections" : 7,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "*********",
"difficulty" : 4.36683819,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1394195601,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
Did anyone get POS blocks with the new wallet?. 3 days now and i had not found a POS

Yeah loads of people. As long as your wallet is unlocked and the coins are 20 days, you should be good to go. Can you post up the results of running "getinfo" in the console of your wallet?
Activity: 280
Did anyone get POS blocks with the new wallet?. 3 days now and i had not found a POS
hello guys, one week now i am trying to make cgminer 3.7.2 work. to be more specific cgminer seems to work fine BUT at pools site my worker sleeps. i left my laptop 3 hours and nothing. Cgminer says that i found blocks but at pool profile nothing. it says worker is not active. i tried many pools so i think that something happens with cgminer or my machine.
i use acer 6920g with nvidia 9500 gs - windows 7 32bit.(not so good but i want to start somehow and after some time i will get a better).
i studies many forums and 6-7 days i am working on this. Please please someone to help me on this or i will smash my laptop. today i must see it working fine!!!!
so someone, if you have some time free please pm me or give me here some instructions. i formated also my laptop, new last drivers on everypart, still nothing.
thanks a lot. i am sorry if a posted in wrong thread but before 2 days a mining thread got no reply.

CGMiner won't work with an NVidia card, you need Cudaminer for that. Have a look over on the thread for it and hopefully you'll start hashing and more importantly earning!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229
You need ati card to mine and not with a laptop!!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hello guys, one week now i am trying to make cgminer 3.7.2 work. to be more specific cgminer seems to work fine BUT at pools site my worker sleeps. i left my laptop 3 hours and nothing. Cgminer says that i found blocks but at pool profile nothing. it says worker is not active. i tried many pools so i think that something happens with cgminer or my machine.
i use acer 6920g with nvidia 9500 gs - windows 7 32bit.(not so good but i want to start somehow and after some time i will get a better).
i studies many forums and 6-7 days i am working on this. Please please someone to help me on this or i will smash my laptop. today i must see it working fine!!!!
so someone, if you have some time free please pm me or give me here some instructions. i formated also my laptop, new last drivers on everypart, still nothing.
thanks a lot. i am sorry if a posted in wrong thread but before 2 days a mining thread got no reply.
Sell bitcoin, buy zeit !! hot going to the moon on Thursday!  Lips sealed
up  Smiley

Thursday why I missed something?

The current maths suggests the block payout drops to 1Zeit sometime tomorrow so hopefully we'll start to see some movement.
Personally, and on behalf of the true Zeiters, I hope it stays QUITE low for at least another couple of weeks - gives us more chance to take a few billion more out of the hands of the mine-and-sell day-traders.

If it went to - say 6 - on Thursday, we'd have a whole new blitz of "I'm dumping coz I made a few dollars" hypocrites Sad

Slow & steady is the way, people.

What I care about is 2015 - and beyond.

Think about all those DICKS who sold BTC as soon as it hit 10 dollars!

I want to buy more, and the only way that can happen right now is if my gamble with Blitz pays off. This is definitely a slow and steady coin, no intention of dumping my stash for a longtime yet. When I say movement, I'm just bored of seeing it @2sat, steady @3sat would be good for a week or two Cheesy

Oh, and I bought IN @ $9... Then sold at $1200, and bought back in @ $550, so I'm not doing too badly Cheesy
Jump to: