Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 486. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Those of you who mine X11 with 1% CPU, which coin are you mining?
I only tried darkcoin with 26% CPU but I think there may be differences between coins.
My cpu is a Phenom X4 970 with 125W, so it is not OK for me unless it is in power saving mode.

OK mystery solved!
I updated to the latest miner and now I get 1% Smiley
Now the question is, which X11 coin do you think is more profitable to mine?

If you buy my ~2,000 HIC's for 5k satoshi each, I'll tell you Wink

Or I could just say, I don't know :p
Activity: 126
I only tried darkcoin with 26% CPU but I think there may be differences between coins.
My cpu is a Phenom X4 970 with 125W, so it is not OK for me unless it is in power saving mode.

OK mystery solved!

I'm on Hiro and have mined a decent amount, but I've made a decent amount just on the peaks and dips on Mintpal. Turned 1k into 1.6k just today. Check the 24 hour graph.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

OK mystery solved!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I lost my zeitcoins on CryptoRush.in,I deposit 500,000 zeitcoins on Mar 6 2014, I don't know what to do?please help me.

The only thing you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride. CR has finally sort of admitted that they are responsible for the loss, and has sort of come up with a plan to reimburse those who lost. Will it happen? Probably not. But just the fact that you stated you "deposited" 500,000 zeitcoins leads me to believe that you were trying to dump your coins for a quick buck. Oh well. That truly sucks buddy. It's a shame you didn't leave them in your wallet and enjoy the POS. But hey, it's none of my business.  Cool
Activity: 49
Activity: 39
Sell bitcoin, buy zeit !! hot going to the moon on Thursday!  Lips sealed
I warned you, this is the beginning!
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Been buying at Mintpal @ 2 sat. Anyone else want to sell your Zeitcoin?  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Zeitcoin #1 on Coinwarz right now lol  Grin

HIRO

I lost my zeitcoins on CryptoRush.in,I deposit 500,000 zeitcoins on Mar 6 2014, I don't know what to do?please help me.

Contact CryptoRush, last I saw the new owners were going to reimburse everyone that lost coins there (BC, ZEIT and about 3 others)
Activity: 112
Where can I buy some ZEIT?
I dont want to miss this train.
Thx.

Mintpal
Activity: 2

I'm mining Hiro and it's a lot less than your's at 26%. Give Hiro a quick go and see if it drops, it might just be DRK (although Hiro works on the DRK kernel so it should be pretty similar)
For those of you mining X11 coins, after a quick test, it turns out CGWatcher works fine with SGMiner and X11 coins Cheesy
Activity: 27
Activity: 70
when is zeitcoin POW switching to 1 reward?

@ Block #120960

currently @ #113739

pretty soon...
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
cryptsy or mintpal...same ask now I believe.

coinex wouldn't allow people to withdraw zeit last I checked.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Where can I buy some ZEIT?
I dont want to miss this train.
Thx.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
when is zeitcoin POW switching to 1 reward?
Activity: 98
I did some calculations based on marketcap.
If zeitcoin reaches the same marketcap as vertcoin, darkcoin, ... which is a realistic target, it will probably be around 10x more worth, so 20 satoshi. This is in the near future a reasonable target.
If zeitcoin goes very popular and reaches marketcap of dogecoin, then we already talk about a price of 100 satoshi. This will of course not be for the short term.

Marketcap Litecoin: zeitcoin = 1000 statochi, marketcap bitcoin: zeitcoin = 20000 satoshi.

What makes you say this is realistic to reach same marketcap as darkcoin?

Question is more what does these coins offer more. In principle different algorithm, but mining is not really connected to trading. You only need to have people believe in it. We have a good community, so this is realistic.

if you compare darkcoins and zeitcoins innovation and thinking darkcoin has just a different algorithm you are way of. As goes for good community I would say Darkcoin is twice as strong.

But hey that's just my 2 cents

Yes, but darkcoin is an older coin. I'm not saying we are where darkcoin is now, but on short term, it should be possible to grow. Zeitcoin has also a large community. (compared to a lot of other coins released the same time)
Jump to: