Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 487. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Greece coin now is at 7799 Satoshi, Blitz coin now is at 385 Satoshi and Zeitcoin is at 2 Satoshi.What that coins have that zeit doesn`t.The conclusions yours.Zeit coin it has to be at 5000 Satoshi but....

Yes, but Blitz and Greece have less coins I think. Comparison needs to be at least on marketcap (for value of coin) and trade volume (for popularity). If trade volume is low for a long time, but price is high, usually coin is pumped but not backed up by a community and will drop later on fast. Zeitcoin is currently placed around place 50 in coinmarketcap and then same on trade volume. So the price is justified and backed up.

actually zeit is up to 39 now. It's had a good 24hrs.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
So I cannot fint which exchange i sent 700k Zeitcoin for the life of me. I have a TX ID, can anyone help?

TX ID:  723a15d4bca74d83e5e1a720cd3a5bb4196ac4b2e51daf63916402cdebfed0fd

I also sent another 30k with this id...

41b4df0e583012554fd06f0b0fbada564691ef5799385ac2b14c208be2b5a4ba

I'll send 10k Zeitcoin to the person who first pinpoints its location (with the coin hopefully still being there).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Greece coin now is at 7799 Satoshi, Blitz coin now is at 385 Satoshi and Zeitcoin is at 2 Satoshi.What that coins have that zeit doesn`t.The conclusions yours.Zeit coin it has to be at 5000 Satoshi but....

Yes, but Blitz and Greece have less coins I think. Comparison needs to be at least on marketcap (for value of coin) and trade volume (for popularity). If trade volume is low for a long time, but price is high, usually coin is pumped but not backed up by a community and will drop later on fast. Zeitcoin is currently placed around place 50 in coinmarketcap and then same on trade volume. So the price is justified and backed up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes i agree with that.We have a strong community great people here but for now a weak coin.But at the end the believers of this coin inclunding me we shall be very very happy
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18
I did some calculations based on marketcap.
If zeitcoin reaches the same marketcap as vertcoin, darkcoin, ... which is a realistic target, it will probably be around 10x more worth, so 20 satoshi. This is in the near future a reasonable target.
If zeitcoin goes very popular and reaches marketcap of dogecoin, then we already talk about a price of 100 satoshi. This will of course not be for the short term.

Marketcap Litecoin: zeitcoin = 1000 statochi, marketcap bitcoin: zeitcoin = 20000 satoshi.

What makes you say this is realistic to reach same marketcap as darkcoin?

Question is more what does these coins offer more. In principle different algorithm, but mining is not really connected to trading. You only need to have people believe in it. We have a good community, so this is realistic.

if you compare darkcoins and zeitcoins innovation and thinking darkcoin has just a different algorithm you are way of. As goes for good community I would say Darkcoin is twice as strong.

But hey that's just my 2 cents
If zeitcoin reaches the same marketcap as vertcoin, darkcoin, ... which is a realistic target, it will probably be around 10x more worth, so 20 satoshi. This is in the near future a reasonable target.
If zeitcoin goes very popular and reaches marketcap of dogecoin, then we already talk about a price of 100 satoshi. This will of course not be for the short term.

Marketcap Litecoin: zeitcoin = 1000 statochi, marketcap bitcoin: zeitcoin = 20000 satoshi.

Question is more what does these coins offer more. In principle different algorithm, but mining is not really connected to trading. You only need to have people believe in it. We have a good community, so this is realistic.
Activity: 434
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
FORUM PROGRESS UPDATE

If all goes according to plan, we will be throwing open the doors of our new community forum at

20.00 hrs UTC TOMORROW

A few of the stalwarts here have been beta-testing for the last few days (Thank You Grin )

There is still quite a bit of work to do to make it a place to be proud of, but we are currently on-schedule for launch.

Stay tuned for more info.

20.00 UTC tomorrow is our first official server crash.
Be a part of it.

So long,
Ray

You've built this into a spectacle now Ray, I won't miss it for the world!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
FORUM PROGRESS UPDATE

If all goes according to plan, we will be throwing open the doors of our new community forum at

20.00 hrs UTC TOMORROW

A few of the stalwarts here have been beta-testing for the last few days (Thank You Grin )

There is still quite a bit of work to do to make it a place to be proud of, but we are currently on-schedule for launch.

20.00 UTC tomorrow is our first official server crash.
Be a part of it.

So long,
Ray
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
FORUM PROGRESS UPDATE

20.00 hrs UTC TOMORROW

keewwwwwl Smiley
*excited*
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
FORUM PROGRESS UPDATE

20.00 hrs UTC TOMORROW

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Activity: 280
Did anyone get POS blocks with the new wallet?. 3 days now and i had not found a POS

Yeah loads of people. As long as your wallet is unlocked and the coins are 20 days, you should be good to go. Can you post up the results of running "getinfo" in the console of your wallet?
Ya i know the process and i was getting POS with the old wallet. below is my getinfo details

{
"version" : "v0.1.0.2",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1076015.74359400,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 110692,
"moneysupply" : 27034285691.68871307,
"connections" : 4,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : ,
"difficulty" : 6.42240516,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1393700339,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 392
oopsie...something bad happened to that sell wall on cryptsy. Grin

damn, i was debating getting it
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
oopsie...something bad happened to that sell wall on cryptsy. Grin
Activity: 112
Edit:
In other words your Coin age is unaffected. So you are not losing anything, just delayed.

The third point makes the second point inaccurate.

Due to the delay it means the minting of the those coins is delayed, eventually it'll add up. Will likely be better when PoW hashrate drops.

im going to have to disagree

the delay would increase the coinage

PoW hashrate dropping wont change the PoW block rate, difficulty will adjust
unless ofcourse PoS blocks up the difficulty so high that PoW mining is impossible.

50-82hours left until we drop to 1ZEIT/block reward
I had 732 with a question mark and now i see an accepted amount of 737....so I did get more because of the delay
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
guys keep your btc for buy wall support when we make it to 3 satoshi, cuz all of us keep killing the sell wall, but we never get enough support...
last week i put up 3 btc for support, but unfortunately it got bought immediately.. well, at least i have 150m zeit now.. but im broke mofka
Jump to: