Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 484. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Small info OT  Wink:

Those of you who mine X11 with 1% CPU, which coin are you mining?
I only tried darkcoin with 26% CPU but I think there may be differences between coins.
My cpu is a Phenom X4 970 with 125W, so it is not OK for me unless it is in power saving mode.

HIRO

Now the question is, which X11 coin do you think is more profitable to mine?

Hiro is a scam, you are probably being scammed right now.  How are you being scammed ....Huh let me explain it to you.

1. hiro was intentionally not announced, it was intentionally released at 7am europe time when most of europe and US were sleeping.  It was super instamined. Check the block explorer.

2. x11 is probably going to turn out to be a total waste of space and probably a scam too.  WHY you ask... well you notice how your gpu is not using much electricity and not getting hot??

it's because x11 is so efficient right?? NO it's because the x11 miner most of you have is probably crap and not pushing your gpu hard at all, it is probably very inefficient too.  You can expect some miners have access to the proper x11 miner and their gpus are running very hot and drawing 2x the electricity......hehe the thing is their hash rate could be 10x or 20x as much. Imagine that??

You are getting a few crumbs, these crumbs motivate you to work hard for this coin ...creating things, pushing for exchanges, ....yes making it popular. Whilst those that instamined will make 100x more then dump on your asses and most of you will make nothing compared to those using you.

That's not taking into account there MAY be people mining way way faster than you on their efficient x11 miners.  When money is involved you can be sure if there is a MAY be there is a WILL be.

Wait for an x11 coin with a fair launch if you believe in x11 .... however soon all the x11 touting noobs may find x11 is a pile of junk.

I guess we don't know yet do we. However for sure asics for x11 could be out NOW and will be way cheaper and easier to create than scrypt asics were.

Feel free to copy and paste this as you like since it is never wrong to publish the truth or realistic speculation.

Do not mine nor buy this it is going to burn soon. I hear it is high on the kill new shitcoin list too..... it is not as attack proof as you may think.

This is the price scammers will pay for intentional instamining.

i am aware of the the instant mining and it is true...... your other speculation has never crossed my mind and is quite interesting to me... where did you get this information?  

the other information regarding x11 is speculation not proven YET.... however it was first brought to my attention when i was talking to a coin developer about switching a scrypt coin to x11 because i was a big fan of it after hearing about its so called super efficiency and security. Sadly he explained that x11 is a marketing success but technically is doubtful. If you have QRK you have no need for x11 at all. It is actually less secure according to him. I am actually trying to find out the truth about all of that right now. It seems neither as asic resistant as very memory hard algos, and not as secure as qrk, and it's so called efficiency is because the miner is probably crippled and only a few have access to the optimised miner. Let's wait and see if the truth comes out anytime soon, or if it is just speculation. If in future you see a NEW miner comes out that uses the cards full potential and is 10x faster then i guess it was possible all along and you can be sure some people got it LONG before others.

The excellently planned and excusted instamine that happened on hiro is beyond doubt. I blasted hiro at the start about it but he tried to tell me it was for the miners own good that he and his friends got a huge instamine period whilst everyone was left sleeping because he did not want to fork the coin or possibly let a big hash farm get in on the launch.... LOLOLOL

what a laugh....

On an announced launch with KGW big hash farms are under a lot of competition +kgw bumps diff up fast...so this was all just bullshit. It was a instamined scam. There is no denying it.

Anyway i only popped in to say hello.  
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
is there any way to tell with getinfo when i am due to start minting proof of stake coins?

also how many proof of stake coins will be mined per day approx?

Not with getinfo, but if you go to your transaction tabs you can work out how old your oldest coins are and work out when you are due to start minting. For example, my first coins in were March 15th @18:23, so as of 18:23 tonight, my oldest coins will be 20 days and within the next 24 hours, I should see coins move to stake and I'll start minting.

By the way, the coins work on a "first in, first out" system.

I've seen this question asked many times but this is the first time I've seen it answered.  Is that really how it works guys?  

So if I were to have say 2 deposits for 1m each then i were to remove 500k, the 500k would come from the first deposit rather than the second?  

Man that's disappointing to hear.  Wrong.

That's how Mint works and to my knowledge, all POS coins currently work like that (correct me if I'm wrong guys) and yeah, it's disappointing.

I'm not a coder in the slightest, and have no idea how much work it would be to the source, but could the POS code be changed to be "first in, last out"? It might make this coin stronger and more people would be likely to hold the coin in their wallets minting.
Activity: 434
Eλπίζω να μην πόνταρα σε κoυτσάλoγo πάλι!!!!
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
is there any way to tell with getinfo when i am due to start minting proof of stake coins?

Not with getinfo, but if you go to your transaction tabs you can work out how old your oldest coins are and work out when you are due to start minting. For example, my first coins in were March 15th @18:23, so as of 18:23 tonight, my oldest coins will be 20 days and within the next 24 hours, I should see coins move to stake and I'll start minting.

I've seen this question asked many times but this is the first time ive seen it answered.  Is that really how it works guys?  

So if i were to have say 2 deposits for 1m each then i were to remove 500k, the 500k would come from the first deposit rather than the second?  

Man thats disappointing to hear.  Wrong.

thanks mine got deposited 3/16 so i guess i have a few days

Thinking back over this thread, I'd say you should start seeing coins being minted sometime over the weekend/early next week.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

thanks mine got deposited 3/16 so i guess i have a few days

Activity: 280
i didn't find a single POS with the updated wallet yet

well that mini ask wall on mintpal at 2st is poorly placed as you can already buy it out and make a profit dumping the zeitcoin on cryptsy.

theres been no zeit for sale at 2sat all day only buy orders
Bux
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Didn't work for me. Sent 900k Zeit 3 days ago and still not there. Tried to withdraw some Zeit from coinex and that did not work. Right now I think they are only allowing BTC and LTC withdrawls.
Activity: 17
Is CoinEx works properly? Zeit/LTC/BTC can be withdrawn and deposited?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
well that mini ask wall on mintpal at 2st is poorly placed as you can already buy it out and make a profit dumping the zeitcoin on cryptsy.
Activity: 25
Fuck me with a rusty hammer sideways! There's a 794million strong Zeit wall @ .3 on Mintpal, that shit is madder than a bag of cats!!!
Activity: 139
Astrum
zeit hitting 99 lit on cryptsy   Smiley
Activity: 609
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
this crappy coin was such scam..

Wow! Really? Ok, you convinced me. I'm gonna dump all my Zeit and go mine..... Legendarycoin!!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
I know it's hard to resist feeding them sometimes, but it's much easier to hit ignore I think.
They come, they regurgitate illiteracy, then they go, same routine over and over.
When I read their trivial comments I yawn.
At least we're seeing fewer of them now that's for sure.
Activity: 112
this crappy coin was such scam..

this crappy coin was such A scam.. if you gonna be a twat at least do it with finesse 
Activity: 112
Interesting, zeit is making a cup and handle on the 1 week at cryptsy.  No clue if that has much bearing on cryptos though Smiley

what you mean? Smiley

Google it, bullish stock formation.

ah ok no I get you then Smiley
Jump to: